MOCVD Section Manager- 18-0011
MOCVD Section Manager- 18-0011
Title MOCVD Section Manager
We have an immediate need for a MOCVD Section Manager to assist on a full-time basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for proving technical leadership in the development and defining the maintenance of MOCVD structures for semiconductor lasers and photo-diodes.
• Focus in the Alhambra Wafer Fab the role includes leading the MOCVD team, developing structures and blocks working with the design teams on NPI
• Take ownership and provide direction to MOCVD process group
• Lead the development of device structures to realize the design deliverables of laser and photo diode products
• Develop strategy to upgrade and expand MOCVD capability and capacity to support aggressive business growth plans
• Deliver manufacturable, repeatable and controlled process to ensure product performance and quality “by design”
• Organize all phases of process design reviews, manufacturing process instructions, acceptance test procedure and release to production as defined by companies Development Procedure
Requirements MINIMUM EDUCATION:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Physics, Chemistry, Material Science, or Electronic Engineering
• Minimum of 8 years engineering experience in commercial MOCVD, HVPE and/or equivalent operations
• Experience in developing MOCVD EPI structures and technologies
• Transfer of MOCVD structures from development to volume manufacturing release
• Experience leading teams, projects or programs to deliver tangible goals.
• Good general understanding of semiconductor wafer processes
• Strong ability in problem solving
• The ideal candidate will have experience and demonstrated accomplishment in the following:
-Demonstrated experience in III-V and/or II-VI EPI materials growth and technology development and experience with attendant range of analytical tools and practices.
-Familiarity with engineering tools FMEA, DFx (DFSS, DFC, DFQ…), sPC
-Industrial experience in making commercial lasers and detectors is desirable.
Due to the nature of the products, applicants must be a US citizen or a Permanent Resident
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)