NDT Level III Inspector
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
NDT Level III Inspector
Title:NDT Level III Inspector
City:Santa Fe Springs
- Perform MPI and dimensional/receiving inspections in accordance with internal and customer specifications.
- Review all questionable indications with responsible Level III inspector.
- Work with responsible Level III to establish MPI technique sheets for operations.
- Perform all NDT daily, weekly and monthly tasks in accordance to established procedures.
- Review and determine acceptance of all products for meeting NDT requirements.
- Review and acceptance of Travelers to assure all sign-offs are complete and revision levels are to Operation Book Requirements.
- Review all processing certifications to meet customer specifications.
- Present inspected parts to various customer representatives and the resolution to any customer questions or concerns.
- Initiate discrepancy reports, internal and external for products not meeting drawing and specification requirements.
- Conduct internal auditing of special process areas to assure conformance to requirements.
- Assist in external audits and the resolution of customer concerns as needed and applicable.
- Maintain a Clean and Safe Working Environment. Assess current working conditions and recommend improved methods to assure safe working environment.
- Perform job tasks as they are assigned with little to no supervision.
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time.
- Fine motor skills with frequent hand and arm movement.
- Frequent twisting, stooping and bending.
- Must be able to meet visual acuity requirements (color and near vision - corrected or uncorrected).
Unusual Environmental Conditions:
- Loud machining environment; exposure to aerospace metals, lubricants, and NDI chemicals.
Required Personal Protective Equipment:
- Safety glasses/shields, appropriate manufacturing closed toed footwear, hearing protection, respirators, gloves and protective clothing may be required along with other protective equipment as needed.
- US Citizenship or green card holder
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Associates degree or above in Science or Engineering preferred)
- Level III Certification required
- 4+ years of Aerospace NDT Inspection Experience in MPI and dimensional/receiving
- Ability to use visual gauges, i.e. pressure gauges, and light meters, etc.
- X-ray and ultrasonic analysis skills.
- Ability to read technical drawings and specs.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Medical Lab Technologist - Medical Technologist in Norwood MA
- Rework Operator in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in North Dighton MA
- International Trade Compliance in Ashland MA
- Sand & Deburr in Norcross GA
- Test Tech II in Westborough MA
- Assembly Process Manager in Beverly MA
- QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN in Beverly MA
- RF Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Client Services Assistant in Oklahoma City OK
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Compressor Operation – General Assembly Line. in Flowery Branch GA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Assistant in Los Alamitos CA
- Wiring Technician in Norcross GA
- Shipping-Recieving Clerk in Alpharetta GA
- Lead Electrical Control Panel Technician - Final Testing in Plymouth MN
- Warehouse Associate in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer I in Cordova TN
- Picking - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Marketing Respresentative in Acton MA
- Quality Engineer in Sturbridge MA
- Process Design Engineer in North Canton OH
- Forklift Driver in Memphis TN
- Stockroom Attendant 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- 1st Shift General Laborer in Gloucester City NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Account Payable Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Machine Operator in Millbury MA
- Quality Inspector-Auditor 2nd shift in Sturbridge MA
- Documentation Specialist in Sturbridge MA
- Quality Assurance Tester in Suwanee GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Second Shift Thin Film Tech in Millbury MA
- Shipping Associate in Duluth GA
- Shipper II in Waltham MA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Videographer in Marlborough MA
- Shipping Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse - Receiver in Suwanee GA
- 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Manchester NH
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Technical Support - Level II in Moorestown NJ
- Technical Support - Level I in Moorestown NJ
- Expeditor in MA
- Wiring Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Executive Administrative Assistant in Gloucester City NJ
- Hone Operator in Los Alamitos CA
- Retainer Inspector in Los Alamitos CA
- Welder in Branford CT
- CNC Machinist-Shift Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Payroll Benefits Specialist in Memphis TN
- Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Visual Inspector in Norwood MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 6-12-19 in Westborough MA
- Contract Talent Acquisition Specialist in Milford MA
- R&D Assistant in Lynn MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Sunrise FL
- Plant Electrician in Milford MA
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving-Packaging in Memphis TN
- Buyer in Lynn MA
- Electrical Engineering Manager in Jacksonville FL
- Mechanical Engineering Manger in Jacksonville FL
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- CNC Machine operator- 2nd shift in Central Manchester CT
- Product Specialist in Bridgeport NJ
- Sr. Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Asst, Lab I in Mobile AL
- Facilities Maintenance Tech in Flowery Branch GA
- 2nd Shift Mazak Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Assemblers in Jefferson GA
- Technical Support Representative in Marlboro MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Warehouse Specialist in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Material Planner in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Electric Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Industrial Engineering Manager in Gainesville GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Embedded Software Engineer in Watertown MA
- Mechanical Engineer in CA
- EM Assembler II in Westborough MA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Patient Positioning Tech in Oklahoma City OK
- Assembly Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Sr Traffic Specialist in Natick MA