NDT Level III Inspector
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
NDT Level III Inspector
Title:NDT Level III Inspector
NDT Level III Inspector
- Perform FPI, MPI and Nital Etch inspections in accordance with internal and customer specifications.
- Review all questionable indications with responsible Level III inspector.
- Work with responsible Level III to establish FPI, MPI technique sheets for operations.
- Perform all NDT daily, weekly and monthly tasks in accordance to established procedures.
- Review and determine acceptance of all products for meeting NDT requirements.
- Review and acceptance of Travelers to assure all sign-offs are complete and revision levels are to Operation Book Requirements.
- Review all processing certifications to meet customer specifications.
- Present inspected parts to various customer representatives and the resolution to any customer questions or concerns.
- Initiate discrepancy reports, internal and external for products not meeting drawing and specification requirements.
- Conduct internal auditing of special process areas to assure conformance to requirements.
- Assist in external audits and the resolution of customer concerns as needed and applicable.
- Maintain a Clean and Safe Working Environment. Assess current working conditions and recommend improved methods to assure safe working environment.
- Perform job tasks as they are assigned with little to no supervision.
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time.
- Fine motor skills with frequent hand and arm movement.
- Frequent twisting, stooping and bending.
- Must be able to meet visual acuity requirements (color and near vision - corrected or uncorrected).
Unusual Environmental Conditions:
- Loud machining environment; exposure to aerospace metals, lubricants, and NDI chemicals.
Required Personal Protective Equipment:
- Safety glasses/shields, appropriate manufacturing closed toed footwear, hearing protection, respirators, gloves and protective clothing may be required along with other protective equipment as needed.
- US Citizenship or green card holder
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Associates degree or above in Science or Engineering preferred)
- Level II Certification required
- 4+ years of Aerospace NDT Inspection Experience in FPI and MPI.
- Nital Etch Experience
- Ability to use visual gauges, i.e. pressure gauges, and light meters, etc.
- X-ray and ultrasonic analysis skills.
- Ability to read technical drawings and specs.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Laboratory Assistant in Norwood MA
- Buyer-Planner in Auburn MA
- Accounting Clerk in Hudson MA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Sr Manufacturing Process Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Marketing Communications Specialist in Milford MA
- Customer Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Inside Service Sales Representative in Norcross GA
- Assembly - Test Technician in Sterling MA
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Staff Mechanical Engineer III in Alpharetta GA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Respool Operator in Manchester NH
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Mechanics in Providence RI
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Senior Quality Compliance Specialist in Cordova TN
- Materials Handling Supervisor in Flowery Branch GA
- Senior Program Manager in Marlborough MA
- Drafter - Drawing Review in Southbridge MA
- Data Entry Clerk in Memphis TN
- Manufacturing Supervisor in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Norwood MA
- Assembly-Calibration Tech in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Lindon UT
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Quality Control Clerk in Duluth GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Corporate Buyer in Memphis TN
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Junior Buyer in Franklin MA
- Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Change Manager in Milford MA
- UG Design -Drafter in Central Manchester CT
- CNC Machinists in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Assembly Technician in Natick MA
- Finisher in Memphis TN
- Electronics Test Technician in Norcross GA
- RMA Coordinator in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Control Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service Rep in Suwanee GA
- Synthesis Operator in Taunton MA
- Quality Tech I in Memphis TN
- Customer Service Representative in Lynn MA
- Sample Coordinator in Lynn MA
- Metallurgical Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Material Handler, Kitting 1st Shift in Buford GA
- QC Specialist in Natick MA
- Production Control Administrator in Waltham MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Ayer MA
- Lab Support Personnel in Norwood MA
- Field Service Admin in Methuen MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Maintenance Supervisor (1st Shift) in Metro West MA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Service Manager in Danvers MA
- Customer Service Representative in andover MA
- 3rd Shift Router Machinist in Gainesville GA
- AEI - Director of Engineering in Wilmington MA
- Data Entry in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Inspector in Shrewsbury MA
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Welder in Peabody MA
- Order Entry Specialist in Ashland MA
- Assembler Technician 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering Technician 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- CAD Designer in Charlton MA
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Operations-Production Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Production Planner in Gainesville GA
- Customer Service Representative in Gainesville GA
- Civil Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 1st Shift CNC Machinist-Programmer in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Technician in Lexington MA
- Design Engineer in Aiken SC
- MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN in Bridgeport NJ
- CNC Programmer in Vineland NJ
- Design Engineer in Grenada MS
- Mechanical Designer in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector - Technician in Fridley MN
- Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Eden Prairie MN
- Mechanical Engineer in Newnan GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Business Process Integration Analyst in King of Prussia PA
- Quality Engineer in
- Engineer-Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Distribution Associate in Suwanee GA
- Demand Planner in Hayward CA
- Supply Chain Agent in Bridgeport NJ
- Category Manager in Bridgeport NJ