Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our client located in Charlton, Ma is looking for a Planner to join their team on a direct hire basis.
The Planner delivers business value by keeping production lines moving by ensuring materials and parts are well scheduled, evaluated and accurately delivered on time, every time. This key position will be the focal point in creating and managing the production scheduling system in a multi-shift, high volume manufacturing environment.
The Planner works with Product Lines and Sales to establish lead times for quotes and orders. Then, in partnership with Product Lines, Engineering, Purchasing and Shipping details the production plan to meet the promised delivery dates. The Planner is a key liaison among all departments to solve scheduling issues, meet production deadlines and customer requirements.
The Planner is the in-house expert in leveraging and maximizing the ERP system across all departments and plays a key role in determining future ERP system needs for the company.
- Monitor customer orders, anticipate needs and plan accordingly. Prepare master schedule to create sequence and lead time in order to meet shipping dates according to customer orders or sales forecasts.
- Forecast and plan daily, weekly and monthly production schedules, issue production schedules according to material, equipment and labor availability to meet customers’ demands and all production requirements (rescheduling, reworks, outsourced and work-in-progress inventory)
- Provides regular order status updates to Sales including timely communication of any anticipated delays to the committed lead times. Work in conjunction with Sales and Product Lines to resolve any customer-related issues which impact committed lead times.
- Assures appropriate inventory levels through coordinating with the Purchasing Department.
- Assess labor, equipment and raw materials needed to fulfill production demands. Work with Production Manager to understand the labor and equipment capacity for manufacturing.
- Send updates on work in progress (“WIP”) status, material availability, and potential production problems to ensure that labor, equipment, materials and services are provided as needed.
- Research production plans discrepancies, investigate, identify root cause analysis and identify necessary corrective actions.
- Plans and organizes manufacturing purchasing activities; maintains adequate safety stock material levels in inventory and creates, tracks, and reports on the current production status of released components.
- Develop a comprehensive working knowledge of ERP system and play a key role in the needs analysis, planning, execution, and finalization of our future ERP implementation project according to deadlines and within budget.
- Daily interaction with all departments regarding manufacturing and maintaining appropriate supply levels.
- Work with various departments in identifying critical issues relative to raw materials and production planning
- Create monthly KPI reports/ad hoc reports as needed. Continuously improve material management processes to drive better business results
- Bachelor's degree in Business or supply chain management is required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience planning production and creating master production schedules.
- Solid track record in issuing and receiving production work orders in a fast-paced high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Complete understanding of Production planning and scheduling in an ERP environment and in-depth knowledge of ERP and advanced planning systems.
- Ability to influence others in a matrix environment.
- Data mining & reporting skills through MS Excel or equivalent.
- Strong project management, organizational, and communication skills are required. Team attitude; eager to cooperate with others with exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- PLC Programmer- Controls Specialist in South Brunswick NJ
- HR Specialist in Milford MA
- Endoscope Technician in Bartlett TN
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- SMT Production lead in Milford NH
- Sr Project Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Industrial Engineer in Newnan GA
- NDT Inspector III in Central Manchester CT
- Assembly-Production Technician II in Golden CO
- Welder in Sterling MA
- 5 Operating Molding in Hopkinton MA
- Engineering Techs in Merrimack NH
- Short Term Assignment in Suwanee GA
- Belt Fabricator in Suwanee GA
- Equipment Operator (Reach Lift) in Jefferson GA
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Production Assistant: in Los Alamitos CA
- Robotic Weld Operator in Duluth GA
- Warehouse Associate in burlington MA
- Quality Assurance Manager in Beverly MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Peabody MA
- Methods programmer in Milford NH
- Methods Documentation Specialist in Milford NH
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Project Manager in Fairburn GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Test Technician in Tucker GA
- Pin Cell Operator in Central Manchester CT
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Financial Reporting Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Productions Ops Tech II in Milford MA
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Staff Accountant in
- Principle Software Engineer in Lowell MA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Solidworks Drafter in Bowling Green FL
- 2nd Shift QA Tech in Doraville GA
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Device Tech in Beverly MA
- AutoCad Technician in Bartlett TN
- Accounting Manager in Newton MA
- CNC Machine Operator in Norcross GA
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Program Manager MA in
- MANUAL MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Project Engineer in Douglasville GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd Shift in Worcester MA
- Maintenance Manager - 1st Shift in Metro West MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 3rd shift in Worcester MA
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician in Brooklyn Park MN
- Field Service Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Gear Machinist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Recruiting Coordinator in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Distribution Associate in Memphis TN
- Final Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Dispatcher in Marlton NJ
- CNC - Lathe or Mill in Boylston MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Newnan GA
- Project Engineer in MA
- CNC Programmer (Mastercam): in Collierville TN
- Shipping & Receiving in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Operations Supervisor in Ashland MA
- 1st ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Control Box Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Accounting Clerk in Westborough MA
- HR Admin in Auburn MA
- CNC Machinist in Central Manchester CT
- Machine Operators- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Accounts Receivable in Westford MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- CAD Designer in MA
- Engineering Technician in Memphis TN
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Warehouse Associate in Milford MA
- Embedded Engineer in Ashland MA
- Warehouse Shipping-Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- IT Help Desk Technician in Marlborough MA
- Fabrication - Lacing in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Electrical Engineer in Littleton MA
- Project Engineer in Sterling MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Sterling MA