Principal Electrical Engineer
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Principal Electrical Engineer
Title:Principal Electrical Engineer
Our client in Westborough, MA is looking for a Principal Electrical Engineer to join their team.
The Electrical Engineer (III) is responsible for design, development and support of new product development initiatives for a wide variety of clients. Products and projects include electronics and electrical enclosures, PCB development, industrial capital equipment, automation systems, and consumer products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for commercial/industrial controls design, component selection, test and debug.
- Responsible for PCB, control panel, component, and cable/harness designs from initial design through final fabrication documentation.
- Create electrical system documentation and execute Engineering Change Orders including schematics, block diagrams, wiring diagrams, cable drawings, bills of material, net lists.
- Experienced in generation of work breakdown structures and associated schedules for electrical engineering related activities, with a systems level perspective, with key requirements being accurate estimating, and execution of, time and materials required.
- Provide design/analysis of servo- and stepper-based electro-mechanical drives.
- Design and debug power distribution systems for a wide range of capital equipment.
- Experienced in the direction of activities of more junior level Electrical Engineers, Electrical Designers or Technicians.
- Proficient with the use of standard electrical test equipment; oscilloscope, voltmeter, frequency counter, current probe.
- Responsible for firmware architecture, implementation, troubleshooting, and test.
- Fully skilled in PCB design, fabrication, tests, and evaluations.
- Capability to design to compliance initiatives and interface with compliance laboratories – UL, NFPA, CSA, FCC, CE, etc.
- Experienced with DFM, FMEA and other development practices.
- Interface with suppliers and customers on designs and specifications as needed.
- Transition of prototype designs into manufacturing
- BS Electrical Engineering; MS a plus.
- 12+ years design experience in a technical design environment; wireless development experience a plus.
- Demonstrated skill with AutoCAD and PCB design tools (OrCAD, Altium, Mentor Graphics/PADS).
- MS Office Suite Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- PLC or LabView programming experience a plus.
- Ability to interface well with customers.
- Hands-on, take charge attitude; electrical troubleshooting and vendor liaison.
- Generally works in an office environment, but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office setting. Occasional travel required.
- Interaction with people and technology while either standing or sitting.
- Must be able to communicate face-to-face and on the phone.
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Data Analyst in Natick MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Shipping Clerk in Los Alamitos CA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Quality Document Specialist in Loganville GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA
- Supplier Quality Technican in Milford MA
- Production Control Planner in Central Manchester CT
- Documentation Control Specialist in Maple Grove MN
- Test Technician in Natick MA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- Programmer in Contoocook NH
- Technical Accounting Manager in Billerica MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr iOS engineer in Boston MA
- Lab Processing Clerk in Norwood MA
- Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Bench Repair Technician in Kennesaw GA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Microdeburrer in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Director Engineering in Alhambra CA
- Lean Manager-Continuous Improvement Manager in Milford NH
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Final Inspectors in Central Manchester CT
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Punch Press Programmer in Duluth GA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Systems Development Co-op in Milford MA
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Receiving Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Project Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler III in Westboro MA
- Training Coordinator in Ashland MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Customer Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH
- Service Delivery Manager in Minneapolis MN
- Post SMT Assembler in Westford MA
- Mechanical Assembler - 2nd Shift in Ashland MA
- Mechanical -Manufacturing Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Account Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Regional Account Executive MA in Marlborough MA
- Senior Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Senior Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Order Picker in Brooklyn Park MN
- Senior Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Senior Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Senior Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Materials and Production Planner in Tucker GA
- Regional Account Executive MN in Minneapolis MN
- Regional Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Regional Account Executive NJ in Vineland NJ
- Regional Account Executive NH in Nashua NH
- Account Manager MN in Minneapolis MN
- Account Manager GA in Suwanee GA
- Account Manager NJ in Vineland NJ
- Account Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Instrument Assembler II in Eden Prairie MN
- Program Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager Suwanee GA in Suwanee GA
- Program Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Panel Builder in Duluth GA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Logistics Coordinator-Analyst in West Harrison NY
- Datron Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Machine Operator in Lawrenceville GA