Principal Electrical Engineer
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Principal Electrical Engineer
Title:Principal Electrical Engineer
Our client in Westborough, MA is looking for a Principal Electrical Engineer to join their team.
The Electrical Engineer (III) is responsible for design, development and support of new product development initiatives for a wide variety of clients. Products and projects include electronics and electrical enclosures, PCB development, industrial capital equipment, automation systems, and consumer products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for commercial/industrial controls design, component selection, test and debug.
- Responsible for PCB, control panel, component, and cable/harness designs from initial design through final fabrication documentation.
- Create electrical system documentation and execute Engineering Change Orders including schematics, block diagrams, wiring diagrams, cable drawings, bills of material, net lists.
- Experienced in generation of work breakdown structures and associated schedules for electrical engineering related activities, with a systems level perspective, with key requirements being accurate estimating, and execution of, time and materials required.
- Provide design/analysis of servo- and stepper-based electro-mechanical drives.
- Design and debug power distribution systems for a wide range of capital equipment.
- Experienced in the direction of activities of more junior level Electrical Engineers, Electrical Designers or Technicians.
- Proficient with the use of standard electrical test equipment; oscilloscope, voltmeter, frequency counter, current probe.
- Responsible for firmware architecture, implementation, troubleshooting, and test.
- Fully skilled in PCB design, fabrication, tests, and evaluations.
- Capability to design to compliance initiatives and interface with compliance laboratories – UL, NFPA, CSA, FCC, CE, etc.
- Experienced with DFM, FMEA and other development practices.
- Interface with suppliers and customers on designs and specifications as needed.
- Transition of prototype designs into manufacturing
- BS Electrical Engineering; MS a plus.
- 12+ years design experience in a technical design environment; wireless development experience a plus.
- Demonstrated skill with AutoCAD and PCB design tools (OrCAD, Altium, Mentor Graphics/PADS).
- MS Office Suite Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- PLC or LabView programming experience a plus.
- Ability to interface well with customers.
- Hands-on, take charge attitude; electrical troubleshooting and vendor liaison.
- Generally works in an office environment, but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office setting. Occasional travel required.
- Interaction with people and technology while either standing or sitting.
- Must be able to communicate face-to-face and on the phone.
- Revenue Analyst in Lowell MA
- Customer Quality Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr Quality System Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Quality Engineer in Peterborough NH
- Internal Audit Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Sr. Hardware Engineer (2) in Alhambra CA
- FPGA Design Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Mechanical Designer in Marietta GA
- 5-axis CNC programmer in Manchester CT
- Customer Service Associate in Westford MA
- Civil Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Enterprise Sales Representative in Marlborough MA
- TIG Welder in Norcross GA
- Human Resources Generalist in Marlborough MA
- HR Generalist in Swedesboro NJ
- Assembly Tech in Alpharetta GA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Part Time Receptionist in Lowell MA
- Sheet Metal Fabricator in Medway MA
- Warehouse Associate in Lexington MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Assembly Technician in Woburn MA
- Optical Engineer in MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Failure Analysis Engineering Aide in Lincoln RI
- Medical Lab Tech in Norwood MA
- CNC Operator in Norcross GA
- Fabricator-Welder in Norcross GA
- CMM-Mechanical Inspector (1st & 2nd shift) in Woburn MA
- CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Sr. Quality Engineer in Jasper GA
- 3rd Shift QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Engineering Manager in Bozeman MT
- Systems-Electrical Engineer in Exeter NH
- Principal Diagnostics Engineer in MA
- Receptionist-Sales Support in Bartlett TN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Solidworks Designer in Concord NH
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- Salesforce Admin in Norcross GA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- CAD Designer in Duluth GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- PCB Assembler in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Bartlett TN
- Program Manager II in MA
- Warehouse Associate in Norwood MA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Inspector in Franklin MA
- Finisher I in Memphis TN
- Industrial Controls Technician III in Olive Branch MS
- Administrative Assistant in Maple Grove MN
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Tool & Die Maker in Atlanta GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Project Manager in MA
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- SMT Operator - 1st Shift in Burnsville MN
- Senior CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- HR Specialist in Newton MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Plant Manager in Woburn MA
- Project Manager in Dacula GA
- Purchasing Agent in Dacula GA
- Lead CAD Drafter in Dacula GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- CNC Operator in West Deptford NJ
- Engineering Technicians in Andover MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Financial Assistant in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- General Laborer in West Deptford NJ
- Senior Electrical Systems Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Specialist in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Marketing Communication Associate in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in North Charleston SC
- CAD Designer in Arlington TN
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN