Process Engineer- Metallurgist
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Process Engineer- Metallurgist
Title:Process Engineer- Metallurgist
Direct Position Available for experienced Process Engineer with Metallurgy background in Southern New Hampshire. If interested in this role, please contact Rich Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume to discuss.
Process Engineer - Metallurgist
Prime Responsibilities and Major Factors in Evaluating Performance:
Will lead and direct specific and focused project team efforts to design and/or improve products, systems or processes.
Be a mentor to and assist in training the less experienced Engineers.
Compile data and provide customer quotations in a timely manner.
Present results including business cases on project assigned.
Plan Projects with regard to budget and timelines.
Performs actions defined by customers to complete component manufacturing documentation and obtain customer approvals, as required, to qualify as a source for production of specific products.
Interfaces with technical personnel of internal and external customer base in the development and implementation of new products and processes as well as improvements on existing products and processes and manufacturing engineering of same.
Responsible for developing the most producible and cost effective component to accomplish customer requirements.
Investigates and initiates solutions for unique or highly technical manufacturing problems. Performs technical surveillance of a complex nature in the control of product, design concepts and specification requirements and provides technical data, advice or reports on specific problems to the manufacturing organization and functional staff groups. Analyzes reports from manufacturing and customers regarding unsatisfactory product and initiates prompt corrective measures.
Responsible for technical support and sustaining engineering in various process areas. Establishes operating equipment specifications, improves manufacturing techniques, identifies and introduces new process equipment to production. Interfaces with design personnel to ensure that processes and designs are compatible. Assignments are complex and require a moderate to high degree of independent action and decision-making.
Reviews and evaluates engineering changes and/or other specification requirements and performs technical liaison function with production planning and engineering personnel.
Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
Prepares engineering schematics and parts lists for system components to facilitate manufacturing planning.
Must be capable of delivering commitments in a timely and efficient manner.
Observe safety and quality principles.
Ensure that all activities and operations are performed in compliance with the Company’s Code of Conduct
Perform other duties as assigned.
Help develop and train personnel to improve technical skills.
Works and communicates effectively with a wide variety of functional disciplines and levels of management.
Bachelor’s degree in Metallurgy with 8+ years related experience.
Three years in a supervisory or management role.
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Must possess good organizational skills.
Must have demonstrated successful project development and management.
Must have demonstrated successful team leadership.
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Quality Document Specialist in Loganville GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA
- Production Control Planner in Central Manchester CT
- Documentation Control Specialist in Maple Grove MN
- Test Technician in Natick MA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- Programmer in Contoocook NH
- Technical Accounting Manager in Billerica MA
- Fabricator in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr iOS engineer in Boston MA
- Lab Processing Clerk in Norwood MA
- Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Microdeburrer in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Director Engineering in Alhambra CA
- Lean Manager-Continuous Improvement Manager in Milford NH
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Final Inspectors in Central Manchester CT
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Punch Press Programmer in Duluth GA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Systems Development Co-op in Milford MA
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Receiving Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Project Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler III in Westboro MA
- Training Coordinator in Ashland MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Customer Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH
- Service Delivery Manager in Minneapolis MN
- Post SMT Assembler in Westford MA
- Mechanical Assembler - 2nd Shift in Ashland MA
- Mechanical -Manufacturing Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Account Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Regional Account Executive MA in Marlborough MA
- Senior Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Senior Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Order Picker in Brooklyn Park MN
- Senior Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Senior Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Senior Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Materials and Production Planner in Tucker GA
- Regional Account Executive MN in Minneapolis MN
- Regional Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Regional Account Executive NJ in Vineland NJ
- Regional Account Executive NH in Nashua NH
- Account Manager MN in Minneapolis MN
- Account Manager GA in Suwanee GA
- Account Manager NJ in Vineland NJ
- Account Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Instrument Assembler II in Eden Prairie MN
- Material Handler in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager Suwanee GA in Suwanee GA
- Program Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Panel Builder in Duluth GA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Logistics Coordinator-Analyst in West Harrison NY
- Datron Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Machine Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- NC Programmer in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Sterling MA
- Electrical Assembler in Sterling MA
- Fabrication Technician in Sterling MA
- Shipping & Receiving Technician in Sterling MA
- Research Engineering Co-Op Spring 2019 in Milford MA