We have a great Direct Hire opportunity for a Process Engineer to join the team of a huge engineering consulting firm in Alpharetta, Ga. This position will be responsible for process mechanical design, process equipment and installation specifications, vendor and contractor management, process electrical / control and instrumentation design integration as well as construction management and start-up support.
Pay Range: $90-115K/year
- This position requires a working knowledge of process flow diagrams, piping & instrument diagrams, mass & heat balances, basic piping system design, pump sizing, material handling methods, equipment & installation specifications, as well as process instrumentation & control principles.
- This position requires strong analytical skills, basic understanding of project management fundamentals as well as strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, & AutoCAD).
- Travel as necessary to support installation and start-up activities, attend Client meetings, management meetings, company sponsored training and industry related seminars, forums or conventions
- 7+ years of industrial project engineering and design experience involving process and related automation applications.
- BS in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering is preferred but consideration will be given to other engineering degrees based on actual experience
- Experience in Food & Beverage experience is strongly preferred.
- Travel requirements 50% (regional travel only)