Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are looking for a Process Engineer to join our team in Westborough, MA. You will be responsible for developing, implementing, and deploying approved processes and best practices consistently throughout their assigned area of responsibility with a focus on customer satisfaction, yield improvements, reducing costs, on time delivery and process efficiency optimization.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable working in a dynamic, team-based environment to reach common objectives with aggressive schedules.
- Work with product development teams during the concept phase of new products to incorporate manufacturability and serviceability into the product.
- Work closely with suppliers and manufacturing partners to develop and maintain efficient processes for LC display and assembly manufacturing, product preparation and assembly operations.
- Responsibilities include the support of test control apparatus and equipment, evaluation of operational systems and recommendation of design modifications to eliminate causes of malfunctions or changes in system requirements.
- Deliver the necessary design documents & data for engineering builds and initial ramp.
- Preparation of new manufacturing equipment for production readiness and optimization of current manufacturing processes/equipment to meet cost, product specification, and performance standards.
- Review designs for manufacturability , develop tooling concepts, and create applicable detailed work instructions and manufacturing procedures.
- Assist with the training of new personnel and participate in the design of operator training materials.
- Utilize SPC practices to monitor process yields and cost, recommend and implement quality improvements based on these metrics.
- Ensure that all defects are analyzed through to root cause and corrective actions are implemented and sustained.
- Develop manufacturing plans that include specific sequencing with process and tooling requirements.
- In conjunction with Quality, manage and provide technical expertise in response to investigating failures and performing FA investigations. Specifically, support any engineering FA required on any formal RMA received.
- Experience with mechanical and manual assembly of products. Specifically assembly of small components utilizing electronic, optical and mechanical components.
- Select, justify and manage capital equipment projects to support new products, as well as increase productivity on existing products.
- Support immediate supervisor, and peers by anticipating problems, providing input on solutions, reacting productively to change and handling other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering. The ideal candidate will have experience in Electrical and SW integration on senior level projects)
- 5+ years in supporting/developing production/manufacturing for high volume commercial and/or military contract manufacturing experience.
- Experience with electro/mechanical and manual assembly of products.
- Experience with process validation tasks related to product and processes (equipment qualification, IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Experience in applying and reinforcing Design for Manufacturing (DFM) strategies.
- Familiarity with test system (Labview) and design software such as 3-D CAD, environment (e.g., Solid Works) desired.
- Six Sigma and/or Lean understanding
- Ability to understand and interpret various physical, mechanical, and electrical documents, blueprints, drawings, and schematics.
- Experience and demonstrated skill in conducting research, investigating alternative solutions, and recommending solutions on problems affecting quality assurance.
- Experience using the scientific method to solve problems: hypothesis development, experiment design, and drawing conclusions based on data
- Skills to conceptualize and communicate major elements of quality assurance to both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Technical knowledge in the application of engineering, procurement, testing, operations, and practices sufficient to comprehend specified engineering, procurement, testing, operations, and certification requirements.
- Demonstrated excellence in interpersonal and communication skills as evidenced by successful interaction with various levels of management, state and federal regulators, stakeholders and suppliers.
- Ability to work with minimal direction to accomplish general programmatic objectives.
- Self-motivated with high sense of urgency, resourcefulness and adaptability
- Basic software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SPC and shop floor management etc.).
- Laboratory Assistant in Norwood MA
- Buyer-Planner in Auburn MA
- Accounting Clerk in Hudson MA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Sr Manufacturing Process Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Marketing Communications Specialist in Milford MA
- Customer Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Inside Service Sales Representative in Norcross GA
- Assembly - Test Technician in Sterling MA
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Staff Mechanical Engineer III in Alpharetta GA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Respool Operator in Manchester NH
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Mechanics in Providence RI
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Senior Quality Compliance Specialist in Cordova TN
- Materials Handling Supervisor in Flowery Branch GA
- Senior Program Manager in Marlborough MA
- Drafter - Drawing Review in Southbridge MA
- Data Entry Clerk in Memphis TN
- Manufacturing Supervisor in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Norwood MA
- Assembly-Calibration Tech in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Lindon UT
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Quality Control Clerk in Duluth GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Corporate Buyer in Memphis TN
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Junior Buyer in Franklin MA
- Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Change Manager in Milford MA
- UG Design -Drafter in Central Manchester CT
- CNC Machinists in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Assembly Technician in Natick MA
- Finisher in Memphis TN
- Electronics Test Technician in Norcross GA
- RMA Coordinator in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Control Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service Rep in Suwanee GA
- Synthesis Operator in Taunton MA
- Quality Tech I in Memphis TN
- Customer Service Representative in Lynn MA
- Sample Coordinator in Lynn MA
- Metallurgical Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Material Handler, Kitting 1st Shift in Buford GA
- QC Specialist in Natick MA
- Production Control Administrator in Waltham MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Ayer MA
- Lab Support Personnel in Norwood MA
- Field Service Admin in Methuen MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Maintenance Supervisor (1st Shift) in Metro West MA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Service Manager in Danvers MA
- Customer Service Representative in andover MA
- 3rd Shift Router Machinist in Gainesville GA
- AEI - Director of Engineering in Wilmington MA
- Data Entry in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Inspector in Shrewsbury MA
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Welder in Peabody MA
- Order Entry Specialist in Ashland MA
- Assembler Technician 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering Technician 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- CAD Designer in Charlton MA
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Operations-Production Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Production Planner in Gainesville GA
- Customer Service Representative in Gainesville GA
- Civil Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 1st Shift CNC Machinist-Programmer in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Technician in Lexington MA
- Design Engineer in Aiken SC
- MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN in Bridgeport NJ
- CNC Programmer in Vineland NJ
- Design Engineer in Grenada MS
- Mechanical Designer in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector - Technician in Fridley MN
- Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Eden Prairie MN
- Mechanical Engineer in Newnan GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Business Process Integration Analyst in King of Prussia PA
- Quality Engineer in
- Engineer-Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Distribution Associate in Suwanee GA
- Demand Planner in Hayward CA
- Supply Chain Agent in Bridgeport NJ
- Category Manager in Bridgeport NJ