Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are looking for a Process Engineer to join our team in Westborough, MA. You will be responsible for developing, implementing, and deploying approved processes and best practices consistently throughout their assigned area of responsibility with a focus on customer satisfaction, yield improvements, reducing costs, on time delivery and process efficiency optimization.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable working in a dynamic, team-based environment to reach common objectives with aggressive schedules.
- Work with product development teams during the concept phase of new products to incorporate manufacturability and serviceability into the product.
- Work closely with suppliers and manufacturing partners to develop and maintain efficient processes for LC display and assembly manufacturing, product preparation and assembly operations.
- Responsibilities include the support of test control apparatus and equipment, evaluation of operational systems and recommendation of design modifications to eliminate causes of malfunctions or changes in system requirements.
- Deliver the necessary design documents & data for engineering builds and initial ramp.
- Preparation of new manufacturing equipment for production readiness and optimization of current manufacturing processes/equipment to meet cost, product specification, and performance standards.
- Review designs for manufacturability , develop tooling concepts, and create applicable detailed work instructions and manufacturing procedures.
- Assist with the training of new personnel and participate in the design of operator training materials.
- Utilize SPC practices to monitor process yields and cost, recommend and implement quality improvements based on these metrics.
- Ensure that all defects are analyzed through to root cause and corrective actions are implemented and sustained.
- Develop manufacturing plans that include specific sequencing with process and tooling requirements.
- In conjunction with Quality, manage and provide technical expertise in response to investigating failures and performing FA investigations. Specifically, support any engineering FA required on any formal RMA received.
- Experience with mechanical and manual assembly of products. Specifically assembly of small components utilizing electronic, optical and mechanical components.
- Select, justify and manage capital equipment projects to support new products, as well as increase productivity on existing products.
- Support immediate supervisor, and peers by anticipating problems, providing input on solutions, reacting productively to change and handling other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering. The ideal candidate will have experience in Electrical and SW integration on senior level projects)
- 5+ years in supporting/developing production/manufacturing for high volume commercial and/or military contract manufacturing experience.
- Experience with electro/mechanical and manual assembly of products.
- Experience with process validation tasks related to product and processes (equipment qualification, IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Experience in applying and reinforcing Design for Manufacturing (DFM) strategies.
- Familiarity with test system (Labview) and design software such as 3-D CAD, environment (e.g., Solid Works) desired.
- Six Sigma and/or Lean understanding
- Ability to understand and interpret various physical, mechanical, and electrical documents, blueprints, drawings, and schematics.
- Experience and demonstrated skill in conducting research, investigating alternative solutions, and recommending solutions on problems affecting quality assurance.
- Experience using the scientific method to solve problems: hypothesis development, experiment design, and drawing conclusions based on data
- Skills to conceptualize and communicate major elements of quality assurance to both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Technical knowledge in the application of engineering, procurement, testing, operations, and practices sufficient to comprehend specified engineering, procurement, testing, operations, and certification requirements.
- Demonstrated excellence in interpersonal and communication skills as evidenced by successful interaction with various levels of management, state and federal regulators, stakeholders and suppliers.
- Ability to work with minimal direction to accomplish general programmatic objectives.
- Self-motivated with high sense of urgency, resourcefulness and adaptability
- Basic software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SPC and shop floor management etc.).
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Facility Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Punch Press Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Sr R&D Technician in Eden Prairie MN
- Purchasing Contractor in East Boston MA
- NDT Level III Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Technician-Machine operator in N. Billerica MA
- Test Specialist in Suwanee GA
- HR Manager in Clinton MA
- Material Handler 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Accounts Payable Temp in Buford GA
- Manual Machinist in Peabody MA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Facilities EHS Manager in Southbridge MA
- EM assembler in Leominster MA
- Bench Repair Technician in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- Industrial Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Customer Service Representative in Oakdale MN
- EM Assembler in Waltham MA
- Financial Analyst in Westford MA
- Material Handler in Waltham MA
- CNC Machinist in Murrayville GA
- Press Brake Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Service Representative in Norfolk MA
- Principal-Secondary Assembly in Wilsonville OR
- Control Panel Point to Point Wirer in Wilsonville OR
- Machine Operators in Lebanon NH
- Electrician in Cumming GA
- Solder Assembler in Natick MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Portsmouth NH
- Mechanical Technician - Assembler in Eden Prairie MN
- Wire Machine Operator in Ayer MA
- Sr. Corporate Accountant in Billerica MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Lean Manager in Milford NH
- Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Logistics System Coordinator in Everett MA
- Sr. Engineer in MA
- Industrial Painter in Duluth GA
- Administrative Assistant in Bartlett TN
- Project Manager CAD Tech in Bartlett TN
- Refrigeration Tech in Acton MA
- Control Panel Wirer Technician in Acton MA
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Sales Administrator in Needham Heights MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Kennnesaw GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Program Manager II in MA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Test Technician in Worcester MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Test Tech I PCB in Westboro MA
- QA Mechanical Inspector in Ashland MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- EHS Coordinator - Environmental Health and Safety in Maple Grove MN
- Mechanical Assembler in Buford GA
- Administrative Assistant in Sudbury MA
- 2nd Shift Machinist in Newton MA
- Sr. Sales Rep in woburn MA
- CNC Operator in Ashland MA
- Documentation Specialist in Ayer MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Production Manager in Lynn MA
- Material Coordinator in Worcester MA
- Director Of Operations in Memphis TN
- Executive Assistant in Milford MA
- EM Assembler in Malborough MA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Entry Level Machine Operator - Die Cut collector in Sutton MA
- Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- Systems Engineer in Watertown MA
- 2nd Shift - Control Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Productions Ops Tech II in
- Accountant in Bartlett TN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Accounting Analyst in King of Prussia PA
- Senior Electrical Engineer in Waltham MA
- Principal Electrical Engineer in Waltham MA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- Expeditor-Data Entry Admin in Lawrenceville GA
- Material Handler II in Westboro MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr Quality System Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Quality Engineer in Peterborough NH
- 3rd Shift Machine Operator in Manchester NH
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer in Alhambra CA