Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are looking for a Process Engineer to join our team in Westborough, MA. You will be responsible for developing, implementing, and deploying approved processes and best practices consistently throughout their assigned area of responsibility with a focus on customer satisfaction, yield improvements, reducing costs, on time delivery and process efficiency optimization.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable working in a dynamic, team-based environment to reach common objectives with aggressive schedules.
- Work with product development teams during the concept phase of new products to incorporate manufacturability and serviceability into the product.
- Work closely with suppliers and manufacturing partners to develop and maintain efficient processes for LC display and assembly manufacturing, product preparation and assembly operations.
- Responsibilities include the support of test control apparatus and equipment, evaluation of operational systems and recommendation of design modifications to eliminate causes of malfunctions or changes in system requirements.
- Deliver the necessary design documents & data for engineering builds and initial ramp.
- Preparation of new manufacturing equipment for production readiness and optimization of current manufacturing processes/equipment to meet cost, product specification, and performance standards.
- Review designs for manufacturability , develop tooling concepts, and create applicable detailed work instructions and manufacturing procedures.
- Assist with the training of new personnel and participate in the design of operator training materials.
- Utilize SPC practices to monitor process yields and cost, recommend and implement quality improvements based on these metrics.
- Ensure that all defects are analyzed through to root cause and corrective actions are implemented and sustained.
- Develop manufacturing plans that include specific sequencing with process and tooling requirements.
- In conjunction with Quality, manage and provide technical expertise in response to investigating failures and performing FA investigations. Specifically, support any engineering FA required on any formal RMA received.
- Experience with mechanical and manual assembly of products. Specifically assembly of small components utilizing electronic, optical and mechanical components.
- Select, justify and manage capital equipment projects to support new products, as well as increase productivity on existing products.
- Support immediate supervisor, and peers by anticipating problems, providing input on solutions, reacting productively to change and handling other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering. The ideal candidate will have experience in Electrical and SW integration on senior level projects)
- 5+ years in supporting/developing production/manufacturing for high volume commercial and/or military contract manufacturing experience.
- Experience with electro/mechanical and manual assembly of products.
- Experience with process validation tasks related to product and processes (equipment qualification, IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Experience in applying and reinforcing Design for Manufacturing (DFM) strategies.
- Familiarity with test system (Labview) and design software such as 3-D CAD, environment (e.g., Solid Works) desired.
- Six Sigma and/or Lean understanding
- Ability to understand and interpret various physical, mechanical, and electrical documents, blueprints, drawings, and schematics.
- Experience and demonstrated skill in conducting research, investigating alternative solutions, and recommending solutions on problems affecting quality assurance.
- Experience using the scientific method to solve problems: hypothesis development, experiment design, and drawing conclusions based on data
- Skills to conceptualize and communicate major elements of quality assurance to both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Technical knowledge in the application of engineering, procurement, testing, operations, and practices sufficient to comprehend specified engineering, procurement, testing, operations, and certification requirements.
- Demonstrated excellence in interpersonal and communication skills as evidenced by successful interaction with various levels of management, state and federal regulators, stakeholders and suppliers.
- Ability to work with minimal direction to accomplish general programmatic objectives.
- Self-motivated with high sense of urgency, resourcefulness and adaptability
- Basic software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SPC and shop floor management etc.).
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- PLC Programmer- Controls Specialist in South Brunswick NJ
- Endoscope Technician in Bartlett TN
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- SMT Production lead in Milford NH
- Sr Project Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Industrial Engineer in Newnan GA
- NDT Inspector III in Central Manchester CT
- Welder in Sterling MA
- 5 Operating Molding in Hopkinton MA
- Engineering Techs in Merrimack NH
- Short Term Assignment in Suwanee GA
- Belt Fabricator in Suwanee GA
- CNC Operator in Cumming GA
- Equipment Operator (Reach Lift) in Jefferson GA
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Production Assistant: in Los Alamitos CA
- Robotic Weld Operator in Duluth GA
- Warehouse Associate in burlington MA
- Quality Assurance Manager in Beverly MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Peabody MA
- Methods programmer in Milford NH
- Methods Documentation Specialist in Milford NH
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Project Manager in Fairburn GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Test Technician in Tucker GA
- Pin Cell Operator in Central Manchester CT
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Financial Reporting Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Productions Ops Tech II in Milford MA
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Staff Accountant in
- Principle Software Engineer in Lowell MA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Solidworks Drafter in Bowling Green FL
- 2nd Shift QA Tech in Doraville GA
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Device Tech in Beverly MA
- AutoCad Technician in Bartlett TN
- Accounting Manager in Newton MA
- CNC Machine Operator in Norcross GA
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Program Manager MA in
- MANUAL MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Project Engineer in Douglasville GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd Shift in Worcester MA
- Maintenance Manager - 1st Shift in Metro West MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 3rd shift in Worcester MA
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician in Brooklyn Park MN
- Field Service Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Gear Machinist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Recruiting Coordinator in Waltham MA
- Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Distribution Associate in Memphis TN
- Final Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Dispatcher in Marlton NJ
- CNC - Lathe or Mill in Boylston MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Newnan GA
- Project Engineer in MA
- CNC Programmer (Mastercam): in Collierville TN
- Shipping & Receiving in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Operations Supervisor in Ashland MA
- 1st ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Control Box Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Accounting Clerk in Westborough MA
- HR Admin in Auburn MA
- CNC Machinist in Central Manchester CT
- Machine Operators- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Accounts Receivable in Westford MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- CAD Designer in MA
- Engineering Technician in Memphis TN
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Warehouse Associate in Milford MA
- Embedded Engineer in Ashland MA
- Warehouse Shipping-Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- IT Help Desk Technician in Marlborough MA
- Fabrication - Lacing in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Electrical Engineer in Littleton MA
- Project Engineer in Sterling MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Sterling MA
- Field Service Engineer in Marlboro MA