Dynamic and motivated company expanding and looking to hire an experienced Process Engineer for a direct position with full benefits! We are looking for experience in medical extrusion, film coating or related processes. This position is moving very quickly! If interested, please apply with your resume and be ready to be contacted to discuss!
Process Engineer - Medical Technologies
Key Performance Areas
- Developing and modifying process formulations, methods and controls to meet quality standards and customer needs.
- Analyzing existing production processes and develop recommendations for changes to working methods or operation sequences.
- Minimizing costs, increasing yields/ productivity, improving quality and consistency of the overall product.
- Recommending and implementing improvements, modifications and or additions to current processes.
- Collecting and analyzing process data to initiate, develop and implement process improvements.
- Determining how new information technologies can support reengineered processes.
Additional duties include:
- Understanding, developing, implementing and interpreting statistical process control systems.
- Collecting, analyzing and interpreting overall equipment effectiveness data, to help prioritize production changes and improvements.
- Strongly influence and collaboratively work in a team environment with other departments to accomplish company goals.
- Direct and support Continuous Improvement Activities.
- Provide engineering support in the day-to-day running of equipment and assist with troubleshooting issues.
- Directing and supporting trials to test current process limitations and develop improvements.
- Design, implement and train various personnel on new procedures and processes.
- Develop procedural guidelines and reports to be used by multiple departments.
- Other tasks or assignments as required by management.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess a high level of organizational skills with a focus on multitasking and prioritizing.
- Knowledge of materials processing, particularly polymer and ferrous metals.
- Ability to develop experiments and manufacturing processes.
- Proficient in Office software.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, OR equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Must be a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident.
- Must pass pre-employment physical and background check.
- Minimum of two years of engineering experience in a medical extrusion, film coating or related business.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.