Project Engineer - Covington, GA
Direct Hire / Permanent
- Design and layout new equipment - equipment that utilizes hydraulics, pneumatics and PLCs typically.
- Help assemble equipment in some cases.
- Design and layout all electrical needs for projects.
- Modify PLCs and HMIs to match changes to equipment
- BS Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Design and 3D Modeling proficient - Solidworks, AutoCad
- Understanding of mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and math skills; familiarity with Fabrication and Machine Shop process.
- Possess skills in PLC and CNC equipment programming (ideally - more of a mechanical role overall)
- Knowledge of Electrical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic circuits and components
- Plastics and metal experience
- 100% employee and depending healthcare coverage paid by employer
- Annual Bonus
- Holidays, other benefits...