Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
This position is responsible for design, development, and maintenance of processes, equipment, and tooling, to ensure products can be manufactured repeatedly at desired cost targets and acceptable quality levels. Responsible for managing projects into manufacturing readiness stage through Product Development Process.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with R&D Engineering to design, develop, analyze, troubleshoot processes and provide technical support during new product development, quality improvement, and sustaining operations.
- Develop best practices, routines, and process documentation and operating instructions.
- Manage and/or participate on cross functional teams to accomplish project specific goals.
- Present technical findings or project status to cross functional teams through meeting minutes, design reviews, presentations and other means of communication.
- Support the qualification of new parts/materials, and machine validation through FAI/capability analysis, or equivalent.
- Support the development, evaluation, improvement and documentation of manufacturing processes for repeatability that meet our quality, cost, cycle-time and safety needs (including process control techniques).
- Preparation of Capital Appropriation Requests (CAR’s).
- Create, release and manage Bill of Materials (BOM’s) and routers in ERP system.
- Preparation of cost models/estimates.
- Special projects as needed to support operations and our customers including those which require additional work hours, travel, and training.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of new developments and technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Project management experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency with SolidWorks/CAD.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and technical skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with tool and fixture design.
- Creative thinker with well-developed interpersonal skills and effective communicator.
- High level of self-initiative and dependability.
- High energy level and drive to finish projects or issues.
Flexible schedule to accommodate fluctuations in customer deadlines.
- 5 + years of “hands-on” experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Programming experience, Labview highly preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of quality practices, tools, and specifications.
- Knowledge in BOM management working with JD Edwards or similar enterprise resource planning software.
- Familiar with ergonomic practices.
- Experience generating specifications, purchasing and qualification of equipment.
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems and respective ISO standards.
- Inside Sales Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Electronic Assembler - Soldering Technician in Burnsville MN
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 5-22-19 in Westborough MA
- Multi-Purpose Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Process Engineer in Fall River MA
- Solderer Level 3 in Nashua NH
- Training Coordinator in Milford MA
- Lead Process and Quality Engineer in Leominster MA
- Process Engineer in Leominster MA
- Systems Tech in Beverly MA
- Specimen Technician I in Norwood MA
- Hi-Pot Tester in Manchester NH
- Field Service Technician in North Charleston SC
- Press Brake Operator in Suwanee GA
- CNC Maintenance Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler (Production) 5-15-19 in Westborough MA
- Brake Press Operator in Duluth GA
- Assembly Tech II 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- 1st Shift Shipper in Newton MA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Office Support Assistant in Norwood MA
- Lab Assistant I in Memphis TN
- Packaging Assembly in Marlborough MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- CNC Machinist in Boylston MA
- HR Generalist in Franklin MA
- Machine Operator in Suwanee GA
- Production Coordinator in Lynn MA
- Assembly Specialist II in Sharpsburg PA
- E&I Technician 1st & 2nd shift in South Brunswick NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic 2nd shift in South Brunswick NJ
- CNC Machinist (Weekend Days) in Milford MA
- QC Inspector in Needham Heights MA
- Contract Mechanical Designer in Ayer MA
- Stockroom Attendant 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- Lab Associate in Norwood MA
- HR Coordinator in Ashland MA
- Quality Engineer in Branford CT
- Value Add Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Pressure Vessel Pre-Fabrication in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Bloomington MN
- Reach-Lift Operator in Jefferson GA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Newnan GA
- Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA
- Export Coordinator in Newton MA
- NDE Specialist in North Canton OH
- Shipper-Receiver in Northborough MA
- Customer Service Coordinator in Lowell MA
- MPC Mechanical Assembler in Chanhassen MN
- Receiving Associate 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Picking - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Customer Order Analyst in North Canton OH
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Everett WA
- Test Engineer in Manchester NH
- Second Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Haverhill MA
- Manufacturing Process Specialist - Grinding in North Canton OH
- Field Machine Technician in Suwanee GA
- Electro-Mechanic Technician in Suwanee GA
- CNC Operator (All Shifts) in Ashland MA
- Process Engineer in Olive Branch MS
- Underwriter in Marlborough MA
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift in Shrewsbury MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Machinist- debur in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Shipper in Waltham MA
- Lab Support Personnel in Memphis TN
- Production Scheduler in Atlanta GA
- Software Engineer in MA
- Shipping Clerk in Ashland MA
- Sr. HR Generalist in Worcester MA
- Plastics Engineer in Newnan GA
- TIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Solderer (1st Shift) in Westford MA
- Technical Recruiter - GA in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Minneapolis MN
- Contract Quality Engineer - NC in Atlanta GA
- HR Recruiting Coordinator in Marlborough MA
- Outbound Customer Service Representative in Marlborough MA
- LCMS Specialist in Memphis TN
- Sample Prep Technician in Memphis TN
- Data Entry in Memphis TN
- Design Engineer in Atlanta GA
- 2nd shift Maintenance Technician in Delano MN
- Programmer Analyst in Memphis TN
- Maintenance Mechanic in Maple Grove MN
- A-P-Payroll Administrator in Duluth GA
- Office Administrator in Wilmington MA
- HR Generalist in Center Valley PA
- Technical Recruiter - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Assembler I in Brooklyn Park MN
- Senior Financial Accountant II in Memphis TN
- Inventory Control Coordinator in Swedesboro NJ