The Davis Companies is looking for a Project Engineer for one of their clients in the Southwest metro. The Project Engineer would be responsible for designing solutions for challenging water treatment applications and acting as a consultant to internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities of the Project Engineer:
• Designs, specifies and interprets P&ID’s, BOM’s and O&M’s.
• Provides submittal and start-up support.
• Assists in evaluating customer specifications to designate the proper water solution, accurate BOM’s and capital/operating cost estimates.
• Completes required bids and proposals by required internal due date.
• Confirms product performance by designing and conducting operational tests.
• Reads and interprets blueprints, technical drawings, schematics and computer generated reports.
Qualifications of the Project Engineer:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent from four-year college in Environmental, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering; or two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience with AutoCAD.
• Experience with designing piping systems (2+ years).