We're looking for an energetic Project Manager who can work cross-functionally with advanced engineering teams to ensure that schedules and timelines are completed in timely and effective manner while working on cutting-edge, futuristic technology.
- Assist with initial project schedule creation in accordance with established Product Development Process (PDP)
- Perform ongoing schedule maintenance, updates, and (when necessary) corrections/additions to the established project plan in accordance with the PDP
- Proactively monitor/support schedule execution and alert Line/Program Management (as appropriate) to potential obstacles to the timely completion of planned activities
- In conjunction with the Engineering Leads, monitor/modify workflow and resource usage plans to mitigate execution risk and maintain schedule/budget adherence to the established Master Program Plan
- Participate in regular status review meetings to track and mitigate any project execution challenges
- Participate in and contribute to scheduled phase gate reviews as required by the PDP (as captured in the project plans)
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering, Project Management, or equivalent is required.
- 4+ years of progressive project management experience is required
- Demonstrated ability to follow established processes and lead others through them
- Demonstrated ability to work on a fast-paced, deadline-driven engineering environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project (or open-source equivalent) and Microsoft Office products
- Project Management Certification is a plus