Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Provide customer satisfaction, commercial success, and management of scope & schedule for assigned projects. Manage a rolling portfolio of projects across several customer accounts and industries. Provide credible leadership to all aspects of automation and automation related projects/operational activities. Create and execute on formal policies, procedures, and work practices that ensures the company delivers success to our customers and ourselves.
Cooperate with others to uphold the company's Total Customer Commitment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pre-execution responsibilities such as sales support, proposal generation, planning, and estimating activities. These activities lead to well-defined deliverables with associated work plans that provide a solid starting point for all work.
- Delivery responsibilities such as customer management, team management, high level technical direction, commercial management, and schedule/resourcing management.
- Effective planning, budgeting, coordination, communication, and reporting to the customer and management team.
- Post project activities such as continuous improvement, customer satisfaction, project to site transition, training, adoption services, outcome delivery.
- Continuously builds and improves upon the existing PMO and Operations standard operating procedures.
- Management of traditional waterfall-based contracts via established PMI norms, management of software/product development via agile/scrum methodologies, management of outcome based contracts, and management of mixed methodologies.
- Strong participation in strategic planning efforts.
- Physical demands: Lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Travel: 50% day travel within the Greater Boston area. Occasional project assignments requiring full time on-site presence.
- BS in Engineering.
- 10 years’ experience as an engineer in a technical leadership role.
- General process controls knowledge and experience delivering automation projects.
- Ability to get along well with others.
- Appropriate and professional demeanor and appearance
- 5 years’ experience in a project management or program management role.
- Experience with Emerson, Allen Bradley, and Siemens control systems products.
- Experience managing turnkey projects at a plant in a startup environment.
- Preparing and evaluating budgets
- Monitoring and controlling resources
- Clarifying roles and objectives
- Working collaboratively
- Ease with executive management
- Managing crucial conversations
- Motivating and inspiring
Benefits We Offer:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Basic Life & Short/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits - Accident, Term Life, Whole Life Insurance
- Flu Shot Clinic & First Aid/AED/CPR Classes
Must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
- Manufacturing Technician (EM Assembler) in Marlborough MA
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Ayer MA
- Production Manager 2nd shift in Billerica MA
- Fiber Assembler (Clean Room) in Marlborough MA
- Maintenance Parts Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Applications Project Manager in Milford MA
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in IL
- Press Brake Operator in Suwanee GA
- Senior Manager of Quality in Waltham MA
- Bilingual Customer Service Rep. in Lawrenceville GA
- Accounts payable Coordinator in Hopkinton MA
- Continuous Improvement Manager in Atlanta GA
- Continuous Improvement Engineer in Newnan GA
- Sr. Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Inspector II in Memphis TN
- ERP-IT Specialist in Suwanee GA
- Receptionist in Littleton MA
- Print Production Specialist (CA) in Irvine CA
- Production control clerk in Central Manchester CT
- Mechanical Assembler in Buford GA
- Operations Manager in Marlboro MA
- Quality Inspector in Boxborough MA
- Executive Admin in Tempe AZ
- Program Manager in MA
- Welder-Assembler I (Probes) in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator I (Wire) (1st Shift) in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Meat Processing Manager in Collingswood NJ
- Lumber Sales Support - Quote Coordinator in Gloucester City NJ
- Customer Service in Center Valley PA
- Electrical Designer in Marietta GA
- Accounting Clerk in Hudson MA
- Test Technician in Austin TX
- Software Test Engineer in San Diego CA
- Mechanical Assembly in Duluth GA
- EM Assembler in Billerica MA
- Electrical-Mechanical Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Fermentation (Mechanical) Technician 1st Shift in Lawrenceville GA
- Sales Application Engineer in Keene NH
- Distribution Clerk in Center Valley PA
- Secondary CNC Milling Operators 1st shift in Rochester NH
- Manager of Operational Excellence in Elkton MD
- Specimen Technician I in Opelika AL
- Sr. Manufacturing Engineer in Memphis TN
- Dispatcher in Everett MA
- Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- General Assembly in Flowery Branch GA
- Product Development Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Software Engineer-Motion Control in lowell MA
- Helpdesk Support Rep in Marlborough MA
- Human Resources Representative in Millville NJ
- Assembly Technician in Buford GA
- Junior Accountant in Ashland MA
- Shipper-Receiver in Concord MA
- Machine Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Buena NJ
- Set Up Operator in Buena NJ
- Injection Set Up Mechanic in Buena NJ
- Salesforce Developer in Quincy MA
- Electro Mechanical Maintenance Mechanic in Collingswood NJ
- Contracts Administrator in Lowell MA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Sr Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Programmer in Memphis TN
- Shipping Clerk in Ashland MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Los Gatos CA
- Senior Global Planner in Milford MA
- Civil Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Sr. Mechanical Designer in Decatur AL
- Laboratory Assistant in Tucker GA
- Concur Reporting Analyst in Milford MA
- Concur System Administrator in Milford MA
- Concur System Support in Milford MA
- Private Aviation Consultant in Quincy MA
- MIG-TIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Specimen Technician I in Tucker GA
- AutoCAD Manager in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Process Engineer in Milford NH
- Temp Optical Operator Assembly Tech in Nashua NH
- Pre-Analytical Assistant I in Tucker GA
- Project Manager in Millington TN
- Production Manager in MA
- Structural Engineer in Decatur AL
- Box Build Solderer in Manchester NH
- In Process Inspector - 2nd Shift in Central Manchester CT
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- CNC Machine Operator in Buford GA
- Program Manager in Ashland MA
- Maintenance Technician (3rd Shift) in Newnan GA
- Solderer Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Technician (2nd Shift) in Newnan GA
- Maintenance Technician (1st Shift) in Newnan GA
- CNC Operator 2nd-3rd Shift in Rochester NH
- Quality Calibration Technician in Rochester NH
- Quality Inspector III - EM in Westborough MA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA