Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Provide customer satisfaction, commercial success, and management of scope & schedule for assigned projects. Manage a rolling portfolio of projects across several customer accounts and industries. Provide credible leadership to all aspects of automation and automation related projects/operational activities. Create and execute on formal policies, procedures, and work practices that ensures the company delivers success to our customers and ourselves.
Cooperate with others to uphold the company's Total Customer Commitment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pre-execution responsibilities such as sales support, proposal generation, planning, and estimating activities. These activities lead to well-defined deliverables with associated work plans that provide a solid starting point for all work.
- Delivery responsibilities such as customer management, team management, high level technical direction, commercial management, and schedule/resourcing management.
- Effective planning, budgeting, coordination, communication, and reporting to the customer and management team.
- Post project activities such as continuous improvement, customer satisfaction, project to site transition, training, adoption services, outcome delivery.
- Continuously builds and improves upon the existing PMO and Operations standard operating procedures.
- Management of traditional waterfall-based contracts via established PMI norms, management of software/product development via agile/scrum methodologies, management of outcome based contracts, and management of mixed methodologies.
- Strong participation in strategic planning efforts.
- Physical demands: Lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Travel: 50% day travel within the Greater Boston area. Occasional project assignments requiring full time on-site presence.
- BS in Engineering.
- 10 years’ experience as an engineer in a technical leadership role.
- General process controls knowledge and experience delivering automation projects.
- Ability to get along well with others.
- Appropriate and professional demeanor and appearance
- 5 years’ experience in a project management or program management role.
- Experience with Emerson, Allen Bradley, and Siemens control systems products.
- Experience managing turnkey projects at a plant in a startup environment.
- Preparing and evaluating budgets
- Monitoring and controlling resources
- Clarifying roles and objectives
- Working collaboratively
- Ease with executive management
- Managing crucial conversations
- Motivating and inspiring
Benefits We Offer:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Basic Life & Short/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits - Accident, Term Life, Whole Life Insurance
- Flu Shot Clinic & First Aid/AED/CPR Classes
Must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Receptionist-Support specialist in Memphis TN
- Lead Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Director of Program Management in Providence RI
- Principal Electrical Engineer - FPGA in Merrimack NH
- Sr Engineering Technician in Merrimack NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Minneapolis MN
- Kitting-Assembler in Holliston MA
- Shipper-Receiver in Taunton MA
- Electronics Assemblers, Technicians & Solderers in Burnsville MN
- Utility Operator in Milford MA
- CNC Machinist in Norcross GA
- Enclosure Assembler in Roswell GA
- Wiring Tech in Roswell GA
- Principal - SR Electrical Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Assembly Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician 1st shift in Alpharetta GA
- Client Services Representative in Lenexa KS
- Compressor Operation – Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate in Ashland MA
- Design Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Run Test Supervisor in Selma TX
- Debug Technician in Westford MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Contracts Administrator in Lowell MA
- Shipping Associate in Suwanee GA
- Executive Admin Assistant in Milford MA
- Pricing-Data Analyst in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Supervisor in Danvers MA
- Jr Production Planner-Scheduler in Dartmouth MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in St Paul MN
- Production Tech in Golden CO
- Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Technician in Suwanee GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Buford GA
- Pillar House Selective Soldering Machine Operator in Manchester NH
- Equipment Operator 1st Shift in Jefferson GA
- Equipment Operator 3rd Shift in Jefferson GA
- First shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Facilities Mechanic in Plymouth MA
- Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Calibration Techs in Portsmouth NH
- Controls Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Pulse Arc MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- TIG-Pipe Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Programmer in Olive Branch MS
- Senior Machinist in Olive Branch MS
- Machinist in Olive Branch MS
- Design Assurance Engineer in San Antonio TX
- CNC Machinist in Plymouth MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Plymouth MA
- Technical Recruiter - MA in Marlborough MA
- Supply Replenisher in Long Branch NJ
- Senior Accountant in New Castle DE
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Cable Cutting - Assembly in Alpharetta GA
- Quality-Weld Inspector in Doraville GA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Duluth GA
- Technical Support Representative in Marlborough MA
- Shipping Clerk in Methuen MA
- Manufacturing Tech in Eden Prairie MN
- Digital Content Writer in Milford MA
- Electrical Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Material Handler (Production) 9-18-19 in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector- 2nd shift in Bloomfield CT
- Test Tech- 2nd shift in Manchester NH
- Catheter Assembler in Marlborough MA
- Engineering Manager in Memphis TN
- Executive Assistant in Memphis TN
- Sr Process Development Engineer in Sunrise FL
- Molding Process Engineer in Upland CA
- Synthesis Operator, 3rd shift in Taunton MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Memphis TN
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Memphis TN
- Buyer Coordinator in Minneapolis MN
- Sr. Mechanical Designer in Decatur AL
- Customer Service Representative in Needham MA
- Quality Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Electrical Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Milford MA
- Production Operator I in Memphis TN
- Senior Design Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Manufacturing Engineer- Fiber Tech in Charlton MA
- EM Assemblers. Levels 1,2,3 and 4 in Methuen MA
- Specialty Folder Gluer Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Test Technician in Boxborough MA
- Assembly in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Electrical Engineer - Medical Device in Wayzata MN
- Field Applications Engineer in san jose CA
- Test Technician in Chaska MN
- Associate Warehouse Operator in Brooklyn Park MN
- Purchasing Manager in Bloomfield CT
- Systems Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- Mechanical Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- NDT Level II in Bloomfield CT
- Electrical Engineer III in Alpharetta GA