Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Provide customer satisfaction, commercial success, and management of scope & schedule for assigned projects. Manage a rolling portfolio of projects across several customer accounts and industries. Provide credible leadership to all aspects of automation and automation related projects/operational activities. Create and execute on formal policies, procedures, and work practices that ensures the company delivers success to our customers and ourselves.
Cooperate with others to uphold the company's Total Customer Commitment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pre-execution responsibilities such as sales support, proposal generation, planning, and estimating activities. These activities lead to well-defined deliverables with associated work plans that provide a solid starting point for all work.
- Delivery responsibilities such as customer management, team management, high level technical direction, commercial management, and schedule/resourcing management.
- Effective planning, budgeting, coordination, communication, and reporting to the customer and management team.
- Post project activities such as continuous improvement, customer satisfaction, project to site transition, training, adoption services, outcome delivery.
- Continuously builds and improves upon the existing PMO and Operations standard operating procedures.
- Management of traditional waterfall-based contracts via established PMI norms, management of software/product development via agile/scrum methodologies, management of outcome based contracts, and management of mixed methodologies.
- Strong participation in strategic planning efforts.
- Physical demands: Lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Travel: 50% day travel within the Greater Boston area. Occasional project assignments requiring full time on-site presence.
- BS in Engineering.
- 10 years’ experience as an engineer in a technical leadership role.
- General process controls knowledge and experience delivering automation projects.
- Ability to get along well with others.
- Appropriate and professional demeanor and appearance
- 5 years’ experience in a project management or program management role.
- Experience with Emerson, Allen Bradley, and Siemens control systems products.
- Experience managing turnkey projects at a plant in a startup environment.
- Preparing and evaluating budgets
- Monitoring and controlling resources
- Clarifying roles and objectives
- Working collaboratively
- Ease with executive management
- Managing crucial conversations
- Motivating and inspiring
Benefits We Offer:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Basic Life & Short/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits - Accident, Term Life, Whole Life Insurance
- Flu Shot Clinic & First Aid/AED/CPR Classes
Must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
- Office Data Entry Assistant in Collingswood NJ
- Regulatory Affairs Manager in Lancaster NH
- Shipper-Reciever in Walpole MA
- Inventory Control Analyst in Duluth GA
- Customer Support Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Associate OneSource Service Support Specialist in Spring House PA
- Associate OneSouce Service Support Specialist in West Point PA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Engineering Manager in Flowery Branch GA
- OQ Administrator in Auburn MA
- 2nd shift Respool Operator in Manchester NH
- 2nd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Assembly Technician- 1st in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician- 2nd in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician- 1st in Alpharetta GA
- Document Control Specialist in Decatur AL
- Inventory Control Specialist in Norwood MA
- Customer Service Representative in Marlborough MA
- Warehouse Associate in Alpharetta GA
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NH
- Enterprise Data Warehouse Architect in Burlington MA
- HR Generalist in Wallingford CT
- Maintenance Mechanic in Franklin MA
- Quality Tech in Lakeland FL
- Machine Operator in Duluth GA
- Micro Solder Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Senior Manufacturing Quality Engineer in West Boylston MA
- Technical Recruiter - Manchester in Manchester NH
- Sr Manufacturing Tech 2nd shift in Shelton CT
- Technical Recruiter - Suwanee in Suwanee GA
- General Help in Peabody MA
- EM Assembler II in Westborough MA
- EM Assembler I in Westborough MA
- Account Manager in Franklin MA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- 2nd Shift Welding Lead-Supervisor in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Compliance Specialist in Cordova TN
- Sr. Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Plant Cost Controller in Hudson MA
- EM Assembler in Walpole MA
- Continuous Improvement Leader in Newnan GA
- EM Assembler II in Westborough MA
- Material Handler-Stockroom 1st shift in Westborough MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Millville NJ
- 3rd Shift Turn Mill Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Assembler (Clean Agent) in Ashland MA
- 3rd Shift Router Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Engineer II in MA
- EM Assembler III-IV in Westboro MA
- Director of Operations in Suwanee GA
- Purchasing & Quoting Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Mfg Process Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- CNC Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Manual Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Technical Product Trainer in Danvers MA
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Personal Assistant in Needham Heights MA
- Machine Shop Team Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler 2nd Shift in Duluth GA
- Structural Designer in Decatur AL
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Client Services Advisor in Alpharetta GA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- CNC Machinist-Operator - 2nd Shift in Kennesaw GA
- CNC Machinist-Operator in Kennesaw GA
- Document Control Specialist in Wayland MA
- Principal Electro-Optical Tech in Eagleville PA
- Mechanic in Denver CO
- E&I Technician - 3rd shift 11p-7a in South Brunswick NJ
- Accounts Payable Clerk in Flowery Branch GA
- Design Engineer in Newnan GA
- Robotics Engineer in Memphis TN
- Chief Inspector 1st-2nd shift in Rochester NH
- Electronic Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Customer Service Representative in Cottage Grove MN
- Director of Engineering in New Hudson MI
- Packaging Assembler in Plymouth MA
- CAD Drafter in Dahlonega GA
- Project Manager in Suwanee GA
- Packager II in Memphis TN
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- Sr Controls Engineer in MA
- Quality Engineer in Sturbridge MA
- Inspection Specialist in West Boylston MA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Duluth GA
- Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- Systems Engineer in Bedford MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Hopkinton MA
- Material Handler in Westford MA
- Quality Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Optical Coatings Engineer in Nashua NH
- Customer Accounts Specialist in Marlborough MA
- Civil Engineer II in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Manager in Highland Heights OH
- Documentation Specialist in Warwick RI
- SMT Operator III in Westboro MA
- Accounting Assistant in Worcester MA
- Field Service Engineer in North Billerica MA