Quality Assurance Engineer
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Quality Assurance Engineer
Title:Quality Assurance Engineer
- Develop, maintain and ensure the execution of the Quality Management System (QMS) and quality control plans, programs and policies.
- Maintain all necessary records and procedures in accordance with ISO 9001 standards and company policy.
- Maintain material test reports (MTR), various certificates of conformance (COC) and customer required certification, documentation.
- Maintain the instrument testing and calibration program for all measuring equipment as per ISO 9001 standards and company requirements.
- Provide oversight to the Supplier Qualification Program.
- Assist purchasing in the qualification of new suppliers and the resolution of supplier quality issue.
- Assist with quality reviews of all major and/or critical suppliers.
- Facilitate audits of supplier manufacturing and quality systems as necessary.
- Maintain incoming material inspection program.
- Provide production quality support.
- Manage all product quality assurance programs and sign-off on all product releases (internal and external).
- Develop and assist with method sheets which documents manufacturing procedures and establish process controls.
- Perform in-process inspections including dimensional verification, weld inspections and coating inspections; perform non-destructive testing (NDT) when required; maintain records of inspections and results.
- Oversee all product testing, audit and inspection.
- Coordinate all off-site testing (weld procedures, welder qualification, customer required testing, NDT, etc.) as required.
- Oversee all ISIR (initial sample inspection report) requirements and submission as per company policy.
- Maintain customer product certification and inspection activities in addition to championing all planning, completion of non-destructive testing (NDT), product inspection and release including documentations.
- Interact directly with all customer representatives as directed by facility leadership.
- Assist with the training and certification of facility welders.
- College degree or equivalent experience in a manufacturing/steel fabrication environment. Working knowledge of a manufacturing quality management system is a must.
- Good computer skills and experience in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- A working knowledge of arc welding processes for carbon, stainless and alloy metals.
- Knowledgeable in both liquid and powder type coatings.
- Familiarity with ASTM specifications, AWWA standards and AWS/ASME welding codes.
- Preferred to have all or some of the following: CWI (Certified Welding Inspector) accreditation (AWS/ASME) CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) certification (ASQ) Lean Manufacturing methodology certification/experience
- Able to perform or learn to perform NDT evaluations: dye-penetrant, magnetic particle, dry film thickness and others that may be required by the project contract/specifications.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Laboratory Assistant in Norwood MA
- Buyer-Planner in Auburn MA
- Accounting Clerk in Hudson MA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Sr Manufacturing Process Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Marketing Communications Specialist in Milford MA
- Customer Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Inside Service Sales Representative in Norcross GA
- Assembly - Test Technician in Sterling MA
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Staff Mechanical Engineer III in Alpharetta GA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Respool Operator in Manchester NH
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Mechanics in Providence RI
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Senior Quality Compliance Specialist in Cordova TN
- Materials Handling Supervisor in Flowery Branch GA
- Senior Program Manager in Marlborough MA
- Drafter - Drawing Review in Southbridge MA
- Data Entry Clerk in Memphis TN
- Manufacturing Supervisor in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Norwood MA
- Assembly-Calibration Tech in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Lindon UT
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Quality Control Clerk in Duluth GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Corporate Buyer in Memphis TN
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Junior Buyer in Franklin MA
- Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Change Manager in Milford MA
- UG Design -Drafter in Central Manchester CT
- CNC Machinists in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Assembly Technician in Natick MA
- Finisher in Memphis TN
- Electronics Test Technician in Norcross GA
- RMA Coordinator in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Control Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service Rep in Suwanee GA
- Synthesis Operator in Taunton MA
- Quality Tech I in Memphis TN
- Customer Service Representative in Lynn MA
- Sample Coordinator in Lynn MA
- Metallurgical Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Material Handler, Kitting 1st Shift in Buford GA
- QC Specialist in Natick MA
- Production Control Administrator in Waltham MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Ayer MA
- Lab Support Personnel in Norwood MA
- Field Service Admin in Methuen MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Maintenance Supervisor (1st Shift) in Metro West MA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Service Manager in Danvers MA
- Customer Service Representative in andover MA
- 3rd Shift Router Machinist in Gainesville GA
- AEI - Director of Engineering in Wilmington MA
- Data Entry in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Inspector in Shrewsbury MA
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Welder in Peabody MA
- Order Entry Specialist in Ashland MA
- Assembler Technician 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering Technician 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- CAD Designer in Charlton MA
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Operations-Production Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Production Planner in Gainesville GA
- Customer Service Representative in Gainesville GA
- Civil Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 1st Shift CNC Machinist-Programmer in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Technician in Lexington MA
- Design Engineer in Aiken SC
- MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN in Bridgeport NJ
- CNC Programmer in Vineland NJ
- Design Engineer in Grenada MS
- Mechanical Designer in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector - Technician in Fridley MN
- Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Eden Prairie MN
- Mechanical Engineer in Newnan GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Business Process Integration Analyst in King of Prussia PA
- Quality Engineer in
- Engineer-Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Distribution Associate in Suwanee GA
- Demand Planner in Hayward CA
- Supply Chain Agent in Bridgeport NJ
- Category Manager in Bridgeport NJ