Quality Assurance Specialist
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Quality Assurance Specialist
Title:Quality Assurance Specialist
City:Santa Fe Springs
Quality Assurance Specialist Supervisor – Santa Fe Springs, CA
Individual will report into the General Manager - Marine Programs and will be capable of fulfilling the following requirements:
• Help develop cost analysis and take the lead in generating proposals for specific programs and projects.
• Keep current on upcoming programs, projects and funding. Keep management aware of future and strategic needs of the military and commercial marine market that will position for future business.
• Act as customer contact to the Navy and shipyards for various Marine Programs.
• Lead all phases of Marine Programs including negotiations and developing strong customer relationships.
• Coordinate with operating units for execution including in support of supply chain, engineering and manufacturing as required.
• Attend meetings, seminars and trade shows to promote capabilities.
• Participate in Industry Standard Organizations such as ASNE, SNA and Navy League.
• Support marketing for all marine products.
• Understand marine applications and how products and services can be utilized.
• Have an expert level of understanding gear design and the manufacturing process including testing and operational requirements of gear machinery.
• Market knowledge for military and commercial marine products and services including Navy, shipyards, integrators and products.
• Understand EPICOR business system to access pertinent data for proposals, schedules and order management.
• Able to read and analyze complex drawings and specifications.
• In depth understanding of military standards as well as the FARS and DFARS, ABS, DNV and Lloyds.
• Proficient in MS office including word, excel and power point.
Key Attributes Needed Include
• Must understand both commercial and technical requirements for marine applications including standards for design and the manufacturing.
• Must have large scale P&L experience.
• Must have senior manager expertise in coordinating professionals across a diverse team of functional disciplines inside and outside the organization.
• Must have the mental agility and experience to manage competing projects.
• Must have excellent communication skills and global cultural awareness.
• Must have knowledge for past, present and future military and commercial marine markets and applications.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize is required.
• Applicant must have 15+ years of experience in the areas of engineering, technical, business or manufacturing and a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Mechanical Inspector in Milford MA
- Production Operator I in Memphis TN
- Senior Design Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Bloomfield CT
- Maintenance Technician in Methuen MA
- Receptionist in Milford MA
- EM Assemblers. Levels 1,2,3 and 4 in Methuen MA
- Specialty Folder Gluer Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Test Technician in MA
- Solder in Manchester NH
- Admin Clerk in Jefferson GA
- Assembly in Brooklyn Park MN
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Stockroom Associate in Norcross GA
- Electrical Engineer - Medical Device in Wayzata MN
- Field Applications Engineer in san jose CA
- Test Technician in Chaska MN
- Purchasing Manager in Bloomfield
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Systems Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- Mechanical Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- NDT Level II in Bloomfield CT
- Electrical Engineer III in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-21-19 in Westborough MA
- Electrical Engineer in Providence RI
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Payroll Specialist in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Field Service Specialist in Milford MA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Shipping-Receiving Clerk in Marlborough MA
- Principal Technician in Eagleville PA
- Optical Assembly Technician in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- CNC Polishing Technician in Nashua NH
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Principal Optical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Optician in Nashua NH
- Assembly-Testing in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Material Handler 1st shift in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Peabody MA
- Process Quality Engineer in Fall River MA
- Sr Systems Engineer in Providence RI
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Client Services Representative in Cleveland OH
- Material Handler (Production) 8-14-19 in Westborough MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Senior Quality Inspector in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Assembler III in Alpharetta GA
- Senior Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Account Specialist in Hopkinton MA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Quality Inspector-CMM Programmer in Lawrenceville GA
- Power Electronics-Test Lab Technician in lowell MA
- Engineering Support Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Account Representative in Collierville TN
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Financial Analyst II in Milford MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Alpharetta GA
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Administrative Assistant in Tampa FL
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Mechanical Assembler-Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Structural Designer in Decatur AL
- I&E Designer in Decatur AL
- Fabricator - Weld Cleanup in Lawrenceville GA
- Materials Associate in Marlborough MA
- Tool and Die Maker in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Care Representative in Center Valley PA
- Research Associate in Milford MA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-7-19 in Westborough MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 2nd shift in Lincoln RI
- Project Manager in MA
- Waterspider in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Entry Level Product Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Welder in Branford CT
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Memphis TN
- Service Technician in Duluth GA
- Senior Manager Supply Chain Solutions in Atlanta GA
- Systems Tech in Beverly MA
- PLC Engineer in Mansfield MA
- Quality Inspector in Methuen MA
- Marketing Transformation Specialist in Milford MA
- Electrical Engineer in MA
- Repair Technician in Minneapolis MN
- Mechanical Designer in Roswell GA
- Systems Qualification Scientist in Milford MA
- HR Admin in Hopkinton MA
- Project Manager in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Inspector in Hopkinton MA