Quality Assurance Specialist
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Quality Assurance Specialist
Title:Quality Assurance Specialist
City:Santa Fe Springs
Quality Assurance Specialist Supervisor – Santa Fe Springs, CA
Individual will report into the General Manager - Marine Programs and will be capable of fulfilling the following requirements:
• Help develop cost analysis and take the lead in generating proposals for specific programs and projects.
• Keep current on upcoming programs, projects and funding. Keep management aware of future and strategic needs of the military and commercial marine market that will position for future business.
• Act as customer contact to the Navy and shipyards for various Marine Programs.
• Lead all phases of Marine Programs including negotiations and developing strong customer relationships.
• Coordinate with operating units for execution including in support of supply chain, engineering and manufacturing as required.
• Attend meetings, seminars and trade shows to promote capabilities.
• Participate in Industry Standard Organizations such as ASNE, SNA and Navy League.
• Support marketing for all marine products.
• Understand marine applications and how products and services can be utilized.
• Have an expert level of understanding gear design and the manufacturing process including testing and operational requirements of gear machinery.
• Market knowledge for military and commercial marine products and services including Navy, shipyards, integrators and products.
• Understand EPICOR business system to access pertinent data for proposals, schedules and order management.
• Able to read and analyze complex drawings and specifications.
• In depth understanding of military standards as well as the FARS and DFARS, ABS, DNV and Lloyds.
• Proficient in MS office including word, excel and power point.
Key Attributes Needed Include
• Must understand both commercial and technical requirements for marine applications including standards for design and the manufacturing.
• Must have large scale P&L experience.
• Must have senior manager expertise in coordinating professionals across a diverse team of functional disciplines inside and outside the organization.
• Must have the mental agility and experience to manage competing projects.
• Must have excellent communication skills and global cultural awareness.
• Must have knowledge for past, present and future military and commercial marine markets and applications.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize is required.
• Applicant must have 15+ years of experience in the areas of engineering, technical, business or manufacturing and a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Quality technician in Norcross GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Packaging Supervisor in Olive Branch MS
- Client Services Advisor-Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Laboratory Assistant in Tucker GA
- Temp General Laborer in Rochester NH
- Coating Technician in Franklin MA
- Micro Solder Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Inspector in Lawrenceville GA
- Production Test Technician in Willmington MA
- EM Assembler in Willmington MA
- Assembly Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Buford GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Laboratory Assistant in Marlborough MA
- Structural Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Mold Maker in Rochester NH
- Tool Die Maker in Rochester NH
- Machine Operator 2nd Shift in Salem NH
- Laboratory Automation Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Press Brake Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Shipping-Stockroom in Lawrenceville GA
- Stockroom Helper in Lawrenceville GA
- Shop Helper (Machine) in Lawrenceville GA
- Shop Helper (Packaging) in Lawrenceville GA
- Customer Service Rep in Concord CA
- CNC Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Stainless Steel Finisher in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler 2nd Shift in Salem NH
- 3rd shift Packer-Picker-Puller in Newfield NJ
- 1st shift Picker Packer in Newfield NJ
- Painter in Lawrenceville GA
- Sanitation Lead in Attleboro MA
- CNC Machinist in Attleboro MA
- Maintenance Tech in Attleboro MA
- Warehouse-Manufacturing Associate in Natick MA
- Engineering Documentation Admin in Bedford NH
- Extrusion Manager in Mableton GA
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Laser Machine Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- EM Assembler II in Westboro MA
- Material handler in Concord CA
- Manufacturing Design Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Precision Inspector- Fremont in Fremont CA
- Tax Administrative Assistant in Louisville KY
- Staff Accountant in Attleboro MA
- EM Assembler III Clean Room in Westborough MA
- Sr Systems Safety Engineer in Waltham MA
- TIG Welder-Aluminum in Flowery Branch GA
- Manufacturing Quality Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Account Executive in Cherry Hill NJ
- Surface Mount Machine Technician in New Hope MN
- Sr. Tooling Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Maintenance Mechanic in Conyers GA
- Robotics Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Precision Inspector in Concord CA
- Quality Technician II in Concord CA
- Facilities Maintenance Technician II in Concord CA
- Material Handler in Westborough MA
- Assembly Technician I 2nd shift in West Boylston MA
- Assembly Technician I in West Boylston MA
- Test Tech III in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector 3rd Shift in Rochester NH
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Control Technician in Billerica MA
- Extrusion Operator in Taunton MA
- Master Mechanic in Taunton MA
- Maintenance Electrician in Taunton MA
- Senior FPGA Design Engineer in Waltham MA
- Sales Support Admin in Chaska MN
- Scale Technician in August GA
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Test Tech-Operator - weekend - 5 openings in Nashua NH
- Assemblers - Weekend Shift - in Nashua NH
- Test Tech-Operator - 2nd Shift - 8 openings in Nashua NH
- Assembler - 2nd Shift - in Nashua NH
- Test Tech-Operator - 1st Shift - 4 openings in Nashua NH
- Assemblers - 1st Shift in Nashua NH
- Machinist in Bedford NH
- Production Worker in Memphis TN
- Soldering Technician in Suwanee GA
- Material Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Utility Clerk in Lenox MA
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Field Application Technician in Hattiesburg MS
- Principal Test Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Lead Structural Engineer in Baton Rouge LA
- Sr. PM in Bridgeport CT
- Stockroom 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- Welder in Dahlonega GA