Quality Assurance Specialist
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Quality Assurance Specialist
Title:Quality Assurance Specialist
City:Santa Fe Springs
Quality Assurance Specialist Supervisor – Santa Fe Springs, CA
Individual will report into the General Manager - Marine Programs and will be capable of fulfilling the following requirements:
• Help develop cost analysis and take the lead in generating proposals for specific programs and projects.
• Keep current on upcoming programs, projects and funding. Keep management aware of future and strategic needs of the military and commercial marine market that will position for future business.
• Act as customer contact to the Navy and shipyards for various Marine Programs.
• Lead all phases of Marine Programs including negotiations and developing strong customer relationships.
• Coordinate with operating units for execution including in support of supply chain, engineering and manufacturing as required.
• Attend meetings, seminars and trade shows to promote capabilities.
• Participate in Industry Standard Organizations such as ASNE, SNA and Navy League.
• Support marketing for all marine products.
• Understand marine applications and how products and services can be utilized.
• Have an expert level of understanding gear design and the manufacturing process including testing and operational requirements of gear machinery.
• Market knowledge for military and commercial marine products and services including Navy, shipyards, integrators and products.
• Understand EPICOR business system to access pertinent data for proposals, schedules and order management.
• Able to read and analyze complex drawings and specifications.
• In depth understanding of military standards as well as the FARS and DFARS, ABS, DNV and Lloyds.
• Proficient in MS office including word, excel and power point.
Key Attributes Needed Include
• Must understand both commercial and technical requirements for marine applications including standards for design and the manufacturing.
• Must have large scale P&L experience.
• Must have senior manager expertise in coordinating professionals across a diverse team of functional disciplines inside and outside the organization.
• Must have the mental agility and experience to manage competing projects.
• Must have excellent communication skills and global cultural awareness.
• Must have knowledge for past, present and future military and commercial marine markets and applications.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize is required.
• Applicant must have 15+ years of experience in the areas of engineering, technical, business or manufacturing and a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- SMT Operator III in Westboro MA
- Material Handler (Production) 10-23-19 in Westborough MA
- Product Design Engineer in St. Pauls NC
- Test Technician Supervisor in Tucker GA
- Controls Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Taunton MA
- Material Handler in MA
- Administrative Assistant in Hopkinton MA
- 2nd shift CNC Lathe Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Test Technician in Natick MA
- Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Customer Service Representative in Cottage Grove MN
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Android Software Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Principal Systems Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Machinist - 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Mobile AL
- Manufacturing Engineer I in Memphis TN
- Machine Operator in Salem NH
- Sr Engineer II in Elkton MD
- Systems Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Somersworth NH
- Lab Assistant I in Mobile AL
- Senior Accountant in Lowell MA
- Mechanical Design Project Lead in Duncan SC
- CAD Drafter in Cumming GA
- Graphic Designer in DULUTH GA
- Warehouse Associate in DULUTH GA
- Receiving-Packaging Tech in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Production Tech in Marlborough MA
- Sr Technician in Manchester NH
- Welder-MIG-TIG in Alpharetta GA
- AWS Certified MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Production Control Planner in Newton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 10-17-19 in Westborough MA
- Sr Mechanical Inspector in Bedford MA
- Finisher in Memphis TN
- Medical Technician in Warner Robins GA
- Sr Accounting Manager in Concord NH
- 2nd Shift Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Accounts Recievable Clerk in Gainesville GA
- Accounts Payable Clerk in Gainesville GA
- Accounts Payable Admin in Lowell MA
- Print Production Specialist in Louisville KY
- Assembly Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Desktop Support Technician in Merrimack NH
- Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality-Weld Inspector in Duluth GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Memphis TN
- Production Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Engineer in Waltham MA
- 3rd Shift Braid Operator in Manchester NH
- Design Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Deburrer in Plymouth MA
- Controller in Memphis TN
- Validation Engineer in Fall River MA
- Material Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Boylston MA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Maintenance Manager in Hayward CA
- Machinist in Los Alamitos CA
- Grinding Machine Operator in Los Alamitos CA
- Fabricator - Weld Cleanup in Lawrenceville GA
- Industrial Engineer in Chaska MN
- Electrical Test Technician in Waltham MA
- Quality Engineer in Bloomington MN
- Order Puller 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Documentation Specialist-Tech Writer in Natick MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Design Electrical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Data Entry in Memphis TN
- EM Assembler in Malborough MA
- Supplier Compliance Analyst in Newnan GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Taunton MA
- Production Inspector in Nashua NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in MA
- Software Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Medical Technologist in Mobil AL
- Service Center Rep in Tampa FL
- Synthesis Operator, 1st Shift in Taunton MA
- Forklift Driver-2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Systems Tech II in MA
- Depot Repair Tech in Duluth GA
- Polisher in Plymouth MA
- MDR Project Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Roller Flex Operator - 1st shift in Lebanon NH
- Roller Polisher- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Grind Operator- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Senior Systems Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Customer Service Admin in Duluth GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Sr. Systems Engineer in Marlborough MA
- TIG-Pipe Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Order Filler-Assembly Clerk in Indianapolis IN