Quality Engineer I
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Quality Engineer I
Title:Quality Engineer I
Quality Engineer I - Worcester, MA
Responsibilities and Authority
Under the direction of the Quality Manager, the Quality Engineer I will:
- Lead by example and promote the criticality of strict company compliance adherence
- Assist in the training of personnel, including customers and suppliers on workmanship and quality standards.
- Assure all outgoing product is manufactured in a compliant manner.
- Support process qualification/validation and new product introduction processes.
- Development and execution of Control Plans.
- Review device history records for quality approval as needed.
- Under direction of the Quality Manager, oversee and execute Redline and Engineering Change Notifications (ECN’s) processing. Collaborate with Project Managers (PM’s) to analyze customer ECN’s and ensure effective implementation to the production floor through proper use of the company Engineering Change Order (ECO) process, including reviewing and communicating impacts of any changes (e.g., financial, inventory, WIP, open supplier orders, etc.).
- Suggest improvements to ECN/ECO process that lead to improved efficiency, accuracy, and quality.
- Meet or exceed established ECO implementation performance metrics.
Non-Conformances, Complaints, CAPAs
- Drive improvement of company Quality through analyzing non-conformances (NC’s) and performing root cause analysis of discrepancies. Propose, review and implement approved corrective and preventive actions
- Collaborate with all internal groups and customers to help determine root cause of customer issues, Complaints, and CAPAs using various techniques including but not limited to Reenactment, PFMEA, Control Plans, Five Whys, Ishikawa (fishbone) Diagrams, Pareto Analysis, etc.
- Support non-conforming material issues resolution with suppliers.
- Collaborate with customer to help determine root cause of customer issues.
- Lead the Quality Control inspection process
- Develop skills as a Trainer to new QC Inspection resources.
- Development of quality and inspection plans.
- Under direction of the Quality Manager, Assist in develop and execute supplier audit plans.
- Contribute to the ongoing assessment of current and new potential suppliers.
- Support continuous supplier improvement through collection of data and performing statistical analysis.
- Continually build strong rapport with customers and supplies through data collection and metrics generation.
- Promptly respond to manufacturing floor quality issues, taking appropriate action within the company Quality System.
- Work with Manufacturing Engineers, assembly, production and test to identify trends and propose and implement corrective actions.
- Collaborate with PM’s to develop optimal work order routings.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain, PM’s and Operations on managing the Material Review Board (MRB) process.
- Positive attitude, self-motivator, and tenacious follow up required.
- Superior customer service attitude.
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a science or engineering discipline. Significant and applicable professional experience may be considered in lieu of certain educational requirements.
- Strong electro-mechanical orientation.
- Experience in ISO-13485 certified required and cGMP organizations preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in medical subassembly and finished device manufacturing. 3 to 5 years preferred. Significant and applicable professional experience may be considered in lieu of medical device requirements.
- Proven problem solver.
- Knowledge of IPC 610 and 620 standards beneficial.
- Advanced Level Skills in MS Word and Excel such as keyboard short cuts, creating macros and forms, table techniques, working with images and text, pivot tables.
- Advanced Level Skills in MS Visio such as creating Visio diagrams, creating custom styles and templates, cross functional flow charts, linking drawings to other MS applications, working with data, custom reports, and exporting is valuable.
- Standing for prolonged periods of time
- Lifting up to 30 pounds
- Assembler III in Hudson NH
- Electrical Tester in Brooklyn Park MN
- Payroll Administrator in Merrimack NH
- Sr Buyer in Bloomington MN
- Manufacturing Test Engineer in Huntsville AL
- Controls Engineer in Newnan GA
- Purchaser in Duluth GA
- Quality Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- QA Tech in Doraville GA
- Test Tech in Acton MA
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Memphis TN
- CNC Machinist in Middleboro MA
- CAD Designer in McBee SC
- Industrial Engineer in McBee SC
- Helper in Doraville GA
- Warehouse Associate - 1st Shift in Shrewsbury MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Design -Drafter in Concord NH
- buyer -Planner in Central Manchester CT
- Quality Assurance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Marketing Program Manager III in Lowell MA
- Engineering Technician in Concord NH
- Press Brake Operator in Acton MA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Welder in Acton MA
- Assembler in Derry NH
- Manufacturing Project Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- Forklift - Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Middleboro MA
- Stock Prep Position in Middleboro MA
- Assembler (1st Shift) in Middleboro MA
- Quality Assurance Inspector in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse - 3rd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Associate Service Consultant in Memphis TN
- Quality Tech in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist in Milford MA
- Service Tech - Installer in Suwanee GA
- Machine Operator-Beltline - Weekend Shift in Suwanee GA
- Fabrication - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Timing Belt Fabrication 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Artisto Technician in Suwanee GA
- Production Control Associate in Cumming GA
- Maintenance Technician in Hickory NC
- SMT Machine Operator in Milford NH
- Buyer-Planner in Merrimack NH
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic in Billerica MA
- Mechanical Inspector III in Waltham MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Chaska MN
- Maintenance Manager in Atlanta GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Production Assistant in Brooklyn Park MN
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Welder in Doraville GA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- Manufacturing Supervisor-Machining in Wilmington MA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in New Brighton MN
- Laboratory Assistant 1 in Memphis TN
- Medical Device Assembler in Minneapolis MN
- Expeditor in Lawrenceville GA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Boylston MA
- Client Support Clerk - Temporary in Memphis TN
- Embedded Engineer in Watertown MA
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Customer Reception and Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- Lab Technician in Suwanee GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Document Control Specialist in Worcester MA
- Warehouse Lead 3rd Shift in Worcester MA
- Maintenance Mechanic 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- Desktop Support in Suwanee GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- DMR Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Shipping and Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Test Operator in Westboro MA
- Warehouse - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Configuration Analyst in Framingham MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Lab Support Personnel in Memphis TN
- Principal Process Design & Development Engineer in North Canton OH
- Material Handler in Westborough MA
- Electro - Mechanical Assembler in Maple Grove MN
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Inspection Technician in Wilmington MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in Marlborough MA
- Talent Acquisition Manager in Marlborough MA
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Technician in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom Attendant in Gainesville GA
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate in Ashland MA
- Electrical Engineer in Ashland MA
- Inventory Control in Duluth GA
- Quality Inspector in Memphis TN
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Chaska MN