We are currently seeking a Quality Engineer in the Greater Atlanta Area.
- Lead continuous improvement activities related to mold design, process variables, and quality.
- Track and analyze results and statistical data from trials involving changes to parts and processes, provide administrative support and reporting to other engineers.
- Part inspection for critical quality features on Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) and analyze data in comparison to actual print dimension.
- Support prototype activities of new products for quality and efficiencies, as well as, inspection and test activities.
- Proficiency with CAD software. Preferably with Pro-E/Creo.
- Two (2) or more years of experience working with data and data analysis via Minitab and MATLAB.
- Experience programming and operating CMM machine and other CD&T tools.
- Ability to use measuring tools such as Calipers, Micrometers, Height Gages, Pin Gages and others
- Must be team oriented and self-motivated.
- Able to develop design engineering solutions to technical mold problems.