Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
The DAVIS Companies is supporting a global leader in the medical device industry by identifying a Quality Engineer to join their team. This is a direct hire opportunity with a growing organization. The role represents the quality function of technical support, in conjunction with other internal support groups, regarding issues affecting manufacturing on global customer accounts. If interested in this role, please apply to this posting with your Word formatted resume including contact information to be reached. To expedite the process, you can additionally email your resume to Rich Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Responsibilities of Quality Engineer:
- Develops and maintains QA plans and timeliness of global new product introductions utilizing Advanced Product Quality Planning and Process Optimization specific to the customer.
- Provides support for all quoting activities by participation in initial process design, development, and implementation phases.
- Evaluates and provides input to inspection processes via inspection aids and instruction guidelines.
- Supports all global training programs specific to their customer by development and implementation of specialized training sessions for all applicable functions.
- Develops appropriate systems for document storage, access and review pertaining to global customer accounts.
- Reviews all supplies, internal, and customer discrepancies, coordinate and track the effectiveness of corrective/proactive action efforts.
- Conducts periodic review and maintenance of all documentation files; develops appropriate systems for document storage and access.
- Reviews all supplier or customer discrepancies. Coordinates and tracks the corrective/preventative action effort.
- Participates in the vendor survey activities as applicable. Drives proactive participation with suppliers and (when possible) aids in their process improvement efforts.
- Provides insight and assistance in implementing and maintaining Process Improvement and Optimization concentrating on proactive methodologies.
- Assists in driving the standardization of manufacturing processes of global customer accounts.
- Interfaces and provides technical support on quality issues with the customer as needed.
Education & Experience Requirements of Quality Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Five years related experience.
- Client Services Assistant in Oklahoma City OK
- Administrative Assistant in Norwood MA
- Specimen Technician I in Chantilly VA
- Quality Inspector in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- CNC MACHINE OPERATOR – 2nd shift in Central Manchester CT
- Controls Engineer in Covington GA
- Inside Sales Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- 2nd shift SMT Operator in Manchester NH
- Electronic Assembler - Soldering Technician in Burnsville MN
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 5-22-19 in Westborough MA
- Light Duty - Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Multi-Purpose Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Process Engineer in Fall River MA
- Solderer Level 3 in Nashua NH
- Training Coordinator in Milford MA
- Lead Process and Quality Engineer in Leominster MA
- Process Engineer in Leominster MA
- Systems Tech in Beverly MA
- Specimen Technician I in Norwood MA
- Assembly Specialist II in Golden CO
- Hi-Pot Tester in Manchester NH
- Field Service Technician in North Charleston SC
- Press Brake Operator in Suwanee GA
- CNC Maintenance Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler (Production) 5-15-19 in Westborough MA
- Brake Press Operator in Duluth GA
- Assembly Tech II 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- 1st Shift Shipper in Newton MA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Office Support Assistant in Norwood MA
- Lab Assistant I in Memphis TN
- Packaging Assembly in Marlborough MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- CNC Machinist in Boylston MA
- HR Generalist in Franklin MA
- Machine Operator in Suwanee GA
- Production Coordinator in Lynn MA
- Assembly Specialist II in Sharpsburg PA
- E&I Technician 1st & 2nd shift in South Brunswick NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic 2nd shift in South Brunswick NJ
- CNC Machinist (Weekend Days) in Milford MA
- QC Inspector in Needham Heights MA
- Contract Mechanical Designer in Ayer MA
- Lab Associate in Norwood MA
- HR Generalist in Ashland MA
- Quality Engineer in Branford CT
- Value Add Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Pressure Vessel Pre-Fabrication in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Bloomington MN
- Reach-Lift Operator in Jefferson GA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Newnan GA
- Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA
- Export Coordinator in Newton MA
- NDE Specialist in North Canton OH
- Shipper-Receiver in Northborough MA
- Customer Service Coordinator in Lowell MA
- MPC Mechanical Assembler in Chanhassen MN
- Picking - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Customer Order Analyst in North Canton OH
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Everett WA
- Test Engineer in Manchester NH
- Second Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Haverhill MA
- Manufacturing Process Specialist - Grinding in North Canton OH
- Field Machine Technician in Suwanee GA
- Electro-Mechanic Technician in Suwanee GA
- CNC Operator (All Shifts) in Ashland MA
- Process Engineer in Olive Branch MS
- Underwriter in Marlborough MA
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift in Shrewsbury MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Machinist- debur in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Shipper in Waltham MA
- Lab Support Personnel in Memphis TN
- Software Engineer in MA
- Shipping Clerk in Ashland MA
- Sr. HR Generalist in Worcester MA
- Plastics Engineer in Newnan GA
- TIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Solderer (1st Shift) in Westford MA
- Technical Recruiter - GA in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Minneapolis MN
- HR Recruiting Coordinator in Marlborough MA
- Outbound Customer Service Representative in Marlborough MA
- LCMS Specialist in Memphis TN
- Sample Prep Technician in Memphis TN
- Data Entry in Memphis TN
- Design Engineer in Atlanta GA
- 2nd shift Maintenance Technician in Delano MN
- Programmer Analyst in Memphis TN
- Maintenance Mechanic in Maple Grove MN
- A-P-Payroll Administrator in Duluth GA