Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are looking for a Quality Engineer to join our client in Sturbridge, Ma on a direct hire basis.
The Quality Assurance Engineer will have primary responsibility for tracking the development process of a product from start to finish. You will oversee production, testing each part to ensure it meets company standards before moving to the next phase. The goal is to create safeguards for products to be market-ready and meet all internal and customer standards.
- Investigation of, and response to, quality problems that occur from a customer complaint.
- Interface to customer for quality related items and customer audits.
- Participate on design transfer, design control and improvement project teams.
- Conduct Quality training as applicable.
- Perform root cause analysis of product quality issues. Apply appropriate tools (e.g. statistics, fault tree analysis, etc.). Work with peers to develop corrective actions.
- Perform failure mode analysis on new or existing products. Working with peers, develop mitigations for failure modes, and verify the effectiveness of these mitigations.
- Execute risk assessments and provide recommendations for management consideration
- Support production improvements by utilizing SPC techniques and tools such as JMP.
- Identify and help facilitate continuous improvement, corrective and preventive actions.
- Pursue activities for continuous improvement related to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Adhere to and ensure compliance with Quality System SOPs, work instructions, drawings, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and ISO requirements
- Periodical product quality check through internal process audit and external supplier audit.
- For both new products/processes and changes to existing products/processes develop verification and validation plans that assess if requirements are met. Oversee the execution of verification and validation plans. Write reports that summarize the verification and validation results.
- Support the change control process by reviewing proposed changes, performing risk assessments, and assessing the adequacy of verifications and validations.
- Support the NC and CAPA processes by performing investigations and root cause analysis, determining action plans and driving the actions to closure.
- Investigation of quality problems and thereafter, implementation and verification of corrective action with focus on the prevention of reoccurrence through follow-up.
- Investigate causes of quality problems identified at incoming inspection, manufacturing and final QC inspection
- Support manufacturing, new product development, and regulatory to ensure systems are compliant with all internal and external requirements.
- B.S. degree or equivalent. An engineering or science background is preferred.
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years related experience in quality assurance positions that have customer-facing responsibilities.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of statistical techniques such as Statistical Process Control for manufacturing process improvement and JMP application for data analysis.
- Statistical tools including basic statistical inference, graphical methods, regression
- Experience with root cause analysis, failure mode analysis, verification, and validation
- ASQ (ie CQE, CMQ/OE, etc...) and/or six sigma certification a plus
- Analytical/Problem Solving Skills (e.g. statistical, risk analysis, engineering analysis)
- Knowledge of measurement precision / capability analysis techniques such as gauge R&R.
- Ability to generate and maintain monthly reports.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English (both oral and written).
- Comfortable speaking to, and in front of all levels of management.
- Familiarity with use of mechanical and electrical test equipment
- Ability to analyze and aggregate data using statistics
- Experience in an ISO 9000 environment and able to maintain ISO documents and record control.
- Medical Lab Technologist - Medical Technologist in Norwood MA
- Rework Operator in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in North Dighton MA
- International Trade Compliance in Ashland MA
- Sand & Deburr in Norcross GA
- Test Tech II in Westborough MA
- Assembly Process Manager in Beverly MA
- QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN in Beverly MA
- RF Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Client Services Assistant in Oklahoma City OK
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Compressor Operation – General Assembly Line. in Flowery Branch GA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Assistant in Los Alamitos CA
- Wiring Technician in Norcross GA
- Shipping-Recieving Clerk in Alpharetta GA
- Lead Electrical Control Panel Technician - Final Testing in Plymouth MN
- Warehouse Associate in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer I in Cordova TN
- Picking - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Marketing Respresentative in Acton MA
- Quality Engineer in Sturbridge MA
- Process Design Engineer in North Canton OH
- Forklift Driver in Memphis TN
- Stockroom Attendant 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- 1st Shift General Laborer in Gloucester City NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Account Payable Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Machine Operator in Millbury MA
- Quality Inspector-Auditor 2nd shift in Sturbridge MA
- Documentation Specialist in Sturbridge MA
- Quality Assurance Tester in Suwanee GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Second Shift Thin Film Tech in Millbury MA
- Shipping Associate in Duluth GA
- Shipper II in Waltham MA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Videographer in Marlborough MA
- Shipping Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse - Receiver in Suwanee GA
- 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Manchester NH
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Technical Support - Level II in Moorestown NJ
- Technical Support - Level I in Moorestown NJ
- Expeditor in MA
- Wiring Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Executive Administrative Assistant in Gloucester City NJ
- Hone Operator in Los Alamitos CA
- Retainer Inspector in Los Alamitos CA
- Welder in Branford CT
- CNC Machinist-Shift Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Payroll Benefits Specialist in Memphis TN
- Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Visual Inspector in Norwood MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 6-12-19 in Westborough MA
- Contract Talent Acquisition Specialist in Milford MA
- R&D Assistant in Lynn MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Sunrise FL
- Plant Electrician in Milford MA
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving-Packaging in Memphis TN
- Buyer in Lynn MA
- Electrical Engineering Manager in Jacksonville FL
- Mechanical Engineering Manger in Jacksonville FL
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- CNC Machine operator- 2nd shift in Central Manchester CT
- Product Specialist in Bridgeport NJ
- Sr. Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Asst, Lab I in Mobile AL
- Facilities Maintenance Tech in Flowery Branch GA
- 2nd Shift Mazak Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Assemblers in Jefferson GA
- Technical Support Representative in Marlboro MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Warehouse Specialist in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Material Planner in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Electric Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Industrial Engineering Manager in Gainesville GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Embedded Software Engineer in Watertown MA
- Mechanical Engineer in CA
- EM Assembler II in Westborough MA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Patient Positioning Tech in Oklahoma City OK
- Assembly Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Sr Traffic Specialist in Natick MA