Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
The DAVIS Companies is supporting a global leader in the sensor industry by securing a Quality Engineer to join their team. This is a direct hire opportunity with a growing company!
This role will play an integral part to improve customer satisfaction, drive supplier quality improvements, and support continuous improvement objectives throughout the organization. This position will support Quality function in promoting quality assurance and in interfacing with all areas of the company, its customers and suppliers on critical quality issues. The Quality Engineer will also work cross-functionally to maintain the new ISO quality management system to ensure compliance with all internal and external quality requirements.
- Monitor customer and supplier quality issues associated with defined product families; maintain quality databases; determine failure trends, initiate corrective actions and support teams to address systemic issues using data driven approach and suitable problem solving techniques.
- Support 8D process in containment actions, root cause investigations, corrective/preventative actions, verify or validate corrective actions and monitoring issue recurrences.
- Proactively initiate CIP projects to identify and improve product or process capability, reliability, and quality.
- Track customer complaints, coordinate diagnosis of customer returned units and analyses of complex failures between internal teams, suppliers and external test labs.
- Analyze, develop and maintain meaningful quality metrics and generate quality statistics reports on a regular basis to bring customer and supplier quality visibility to Quality Management.
- Generate failure analysis reports, response packages for external reporting to address customers’ quality concerns.
- Monitor incoming quality and non-conforming material/outputs data, maintain supplier quality metrics and communicate supplier quality to all interested parties.
- Perform internal audits; provide support in audit preparations and participate in ISO 9001 and customer audits.
- Apply and maintain quality procedures, work instructions and records in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 standard and customer requirements.
- Monitor, measure and analyze key performance indicators on company wide processes by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports for visibility to Quality Management.
Experience, Education, and Competencies Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science or a related engineering field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Quality or Manufacturing or Continuous Improvement or combined.
- Experienced and competent in the methods and application of tools such as, Pareto, Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA), 8D, 5-Why, Fishbone diagram and FMEA.
- Proficient in interpreting, generating and maintaining quality metrics (failure rates, DPU, PPM), failure analysis and reporting.
- Experience in statistical applications tools such as Minitab, Excel, or related SPC tools/software preferred.
- Experience with ISO quality management system preferred.
- Must be detail oriented, creative and perceptive with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a collaborative and cross-functional team environment.
- Must be flexible and willing to execute tasks as directed by Quality Management.
- Sand & Deburr in Norcross GA
- Test Tech II in Westborough MA
- Assembly Process Manager in Beverly MA
- QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN in Beverly MA
- RF Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Client Services Assistant in Oklahoma City OK
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Compressor Operation – General Assembly Line. in Flowery Branch GA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Assistant in Los Alamitos CA
- Wiring Technician in Norcross GA
- Shipping-Recieving Clerk in Alpharetta GA
- Lead Electrical Control Panel Technician - Final Testing in Plymouth MN
- Warehouse Associate in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer I in Cordova TN
- Picking - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Marketing Respresentative in Acton MA
- Quality Engineer in Sturbridge MA
- Process Design Engineer in North Canton OH
- Forklift Driver in Memphis TN
- Stockroom Attendant 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- 1st Shift General Laborer in Gloucester City NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Account Payable Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Machine Operator in Millbury MA
- Quality Inspector-Auditor 2nd shift in Sturbridge MA
- Documentation Specialist in Sturbridge MA
- Quality Assurance Tester in Suwanee GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Second Shift Thin Film Tech in Millbury MA
- Shipping Associate in Duluth GA
- Shipper II in Waltham MA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Videographer in Marlborough MA
- Shipping Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse - Receiver in Suwanee GA
- 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Manchester NH
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Technical Support - Level II in Moorestown NJ
- Technical Support - Level I in Moorestown NJ
- Expeditor in MA
- Wiring Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Executive Administrative Assistant in Gloucester City NJ
- Hone Operator in Los Alamitos CA
- Retainer Inspector in Los Alamitos CA
- Welder in Branford CT
- CNC Machinist-Shift Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Payroll Benefits Specialist in Memphis TN
- Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Visual Inspector in Norwood MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 6-12-19 in Westborough MA
- Contract Talent Acquisition Specialist in Milford MA
- R&D Assistant in Lynn MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Sunrise FL
- Plant Electrician in Milford MA
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving-Packaging in Memphis TN
- Buyer in Lynn MA
- Electrical Engineering Manager in Jacksonville FL
- Mechanical Engineering Manger in Jacksonville FL
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- CNC Machine operator- 2nd shift in Central Manchester CT
- Product Specialist in Bridgeport NJ
- Sr. Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Asst, Lab I in Mobile AL
- Facilities Maintenance Tech in Flowery Branch GA
- 2nd Shift Mazak Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Assemblers in Jefferson GA
- Technical Support Representative in Marlboro MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Warehouse Specialist in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Material Planner in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Industrial Engineering Manager in Gainesville GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Embedded Software Engineer in Watertown MA
- Mechanical Engineer in CA
- EM Assembler II in Westborough MA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Patient Positioning Tech in Oklahoma City OK
- Assembly Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Sr Traffic Specialist in Natick MA
- Field Service Specialist in phoenix AZ
- HR Shared Services Representative in New Castle DE
- Manufacturing Engineer in Manchester NH
- Shift Supervisor in Gloucester City NJ