Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
The DAVIS Companies is supporting a global leader in the sensor industry by securing a Quality Engineer to join their team. This is a direct hire opportunity with a growing company!
This role will play an integral part to improve customer satisfaction, drive supplier quality improvements, and support continuous improvement objectives throughout the organization. This position will support Quality function in promoting quality assurance and in interfacing with all areas of the company, its customers and suppliers on critical quality issues. The Quality Engineer will also work cross-functionally to maintain the new ISO quality management system to ensure compliance with all internal and external quality requirements.
- Monitor customer and supplier quality issues associated with defined product families; maintain quality databases; determine failure trends, initiate corrective actions and support teams to address systemic issues using data driven approach and suitable problem solving techniques.
- Support 8D process in containment actions, root cause investigations, corrective/preventative actions, verify or validate corrective actions and monitoring issue recurrences.
- Proactively initiate CIP projects to identify and improve product or process capability, reliability, and quality.
- Track customer complaints, coordinate diagnosis of customer returned units and analyses of complex failures between internal teams, suppliers and external test labs.
- Analyze, develop and maintain meaningful quality metrics and generate quality statistics reports on a regular basis to bring customer and supplier quality visibility to Quality Management.
- Generate failure analysis reports, response packages for external reporting to address customers’ quality concerns.
- Monitor incoming quality and non-conforming material/outputs data, maintain supplier quality metrics and communicate supplier quality to all interested parties.
- Perform internal audits; provide support in audit preparations and participate in ISO 9001 and customer audits.
- Apply and maintain quality procedures, work instructions and records in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 standard and customer requirements.
- Monitor, measure and analyze key performance indicators on company wide processes by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports for visibility to Quality Management.
Experience, Education, and Competencies Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science or a related engineering field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Quality or Manufacturing or Continuous Improvement or combined.
- Experienced and competent in the methods and application of tools such as, Pareto, Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA), 8D, 5-Why, Fishbone diagram and FMEA.
- Proficient in interpreting, generating and maintaining quality metrics (failure rates, DPU, PPM), failure analysis and reporting.
- Experience in statistical applications tools such as Minitab, Excel, or related SPC tools/software preferred.
- Experience with ISO quality management system preferred.
- Must be detail oriented, creative and perceptive with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a collaborative and cross-functional team environment.
- Must be flexible and willing to execute tasks as directed by Quality Management.
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- PLC Programmer- Controls Specialist in South Brunswick NJ
- HR Specialist in Milford MA
- Endoscope Technician in Bartlett TN
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- SMT Production lead in Milford NH
- Sr Project Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Industrial Engineer in Newnan GA
- NDT Inspector III in Central Manchester CT
- Assembly-Production Technician II in Golden CO
- Welder in Sterling MA
- 5 Operating Molding in Hopkinton MA
- Engineering Techs in Merrimack NH
- Short Term Assignment in Suwanee GA
- Belt Fabricator in Suwanee GA
- Equipment Operator (Reach Lift) in Jefferson GA
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Production Assistant: in Los Alamitos CA
- Robotic Weld Operator in Duluth GA
- Warehouse Associate in burlington MA
- Quality Assurance Manager in Beverly MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Peabody MA
- Methods programmer in Milford NH
- Methods Documentation Specialist in Milford NH
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Project Manager in Fairburn GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Test Technician in Tucker GA
- Pin Cell Operator in Central Manchester CT
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Financial Reporting Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Productions Ops Tech II in Milford MA
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Staff Accountant in
- Principle Software Engineer in Lowell MA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Solidworks Drafter in Bowling Green FL
- 2nd Shift QA Tech in Doraville GA
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Device Tech in Beverly MA
- AutoCad Technician in Bartlett TN
- Accounting Manager in Newton MA
- CNC Machine Operator in Norcross GA
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Program Manager MA in
- MANUAL MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Project Engineer in Douglasville GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd Shift in Worcester MA
- Maintenance Manager - 1st Shift in Metro West MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 3rd shift in Worcester MA
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician in Brooklyn Park MN
- Field Service Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Gear Machinist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Recruiting Coordinator in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Distribution Associate in Memphis TN
- Final Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Dispatcher in Marlton NJ
- CNC - Lathe or Mill in Boylston MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Newnan GA
- Project Engineer in MA
- CNC Programmer (Mastercam): in Collierville TN
- Shipping & Receiving in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Operations Supervisor in Ashland MA
- 1st ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Control Box Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Accounting Clerk in Westborough MA
- HR Admin in Auburn MA
- CNC Machinist in Central Manchester CT
- Machine Operators- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Accounts Receivable in Westford MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- CAD Designer in MA
- Engineering Technician in Memphis TN
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Warehouse Associate in Milford MA
- Embedded Engineer in Ashland MA
- Warehouse Shipping-Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- IT Help Desk Technician in Marlborough MA
- Fabrication - Lacing in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Electrical Engineer in Littleton MA
- Project Engineer in Sterling MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Sterling MA