Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are looking for a Quality Engineer to join our client in Dover, NH on a direct hire basis.
The Quality Engineer is responsible for activities related to the quality and regulatory compliance to the Quality Management System and external medical device quality/regulatory bodies. The Quality Engineer plays a key role in the manufacture and distribution of products. This position reports directly to the Quality Manager.
- Develop, document and implement QA Procedures as needed.
- Responsible for products within a given therapy line (Design to Product Release)
- Ensures that suppliers deliver quality parts, materials, and services.
- Helps qualify suppliers according to company standards and may assist with supplier audits as needed.
- Maintains risk management files for products within a given therapy line
- Interpret and assess conformity to appropriate regulatory standards.
- Analyze non-conforming materials and returned goods and recommend disposition and corrective actions.
- Create suitable data analysis tables and report findings based on statistical evidence and trending.
- Provide analytical investigations and develop root cause for non-conformances and deviations.
- Design and specify gauging and test equipment for quality assurance functions.
- Analyze data and generate summary reports.
- Interface with vendors and customers as required.
- Review documentation for completeness and accuracy.
- Independently develops qualification and validation protocols/reports.
- Complete other tasks as assigned by the Quality Manager.
- Collaborate with quality, production engineering and manufacturing teams to establish quality standards for new and existing products.
- Participates in design reviews, risk management, validations, CAPA’s, NCMR’s, etc.
- Assures the content of Design History File meets regulatory and company requirements.
- Develop and manage metrics for product reviews, quality management reviews, contract manufacturer oversight and other quality data.
- Support planning and execution of design verification, validation, and risk management reviews.
- Support process qualification and verification.
Education and Experience:
- BS or MS in Engineering, or scientific disciple with 3+ (MS) or 5+ (BS) years of experience in the manufacture of medical devices/disposables for the medical device market.
- Medical Device industry experience required; preferably in vascular access.
- Experience working with remote suppliers and facilities, both domestic and international - preferred
- Certified Quality Auditor or Certified Biomedical Auditor (ASQ) – preferred.
- Clean Room experience – preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Travel up to 25%
- Knowledge of Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide & Gamma Radiation
- Team player with strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, drawings and procedure manuals.
- Ability to speak and present effectively in a group setting.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Must possess a strong attention to detail.
- Must have a strong computer literacy.
- Expert understanding of GMP, quality systems, ISO 13485 and FDA QSR for medical devices.
- Knowledge of standards applicable to Medical Device Safety Risk Management (ISO 14971) & device related compliance standards.
- Knowledge of Class II medical devices.
- Laboratory Assistant in Norwood MA
- Buyer-Planner in Auburn MA
- Accounting Clerk in Hudson MA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Sr Manufacturing Process Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Marketing Communications Specialist in Milford MA
- Customer Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Inside Service Sales Representative in Norcross GA
- Assembly - Test Technician in Sterling MA
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Staff Mechanical Engineer III in Alpharetta GA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Respool Operator in Manchester NH
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Mechanics in Providence RI
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Senior Quality Compliance Specialist in Cordova TN
- Materials Handling Supervisor in Flowery Branch GA
- Senior Program Manager in Marlborough MA
- Drafter - Drawing Review in Southbridge MA
- Data Entry Clerk in Memphis TN
- Manufacturing Supervisor in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Norwood MA
- Assembly-Calibration Tech in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Lindon UT
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Quality Control Clerk in Duluth GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Corporate Buyer in Memphis TN
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Junior Buyer in Franklin MA
- Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Change Manager in Milford MA
- UG Design -Drafter in Central Manchester CT
- CNC Machinists in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Assembly Technician in Natick MA
- Finisher in Memphis TN
- Electronics Test Technician in Norcross GA
- RMA Coordinator in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Control Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service Rep in Suwanee GA
- Synthesis Operator in Taunton MA
- Quality Tech I in Memphis TN
- Customer Service Representative in Lynn MA
- Sample Coordinator in Lynn MA
- Metallurgical Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Material Handler, Kitting 1st Shift in Buford GA
- QC Specialist in Natick MA
- Production Control Administrator in Waltham MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Ayer MA
- Lab Support Personnel in Norwood MA
- Field Service Admin in Methuen MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Maintenance Supervisor (1st Shift) in Metro West MA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Service Manager in Danvers MA
- Customer Service Representative in andover MA
- 3rd Shift Router Machinist in Gainesville GA
- AEI - Director of Engineering in Wilmington MA
- Data Entry in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Inspector in Shrewsbury MA
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Welder in Peabody MA
- Order Entry Specialist in Ashland MA
- Assembler Technician 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering Technician 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- CAD Designer in Charlton MA
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Operations-Production Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Production Planner in Gainesville GA
- Customer Service Representative in Gainesville GA
- Civil Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 1st Shift CNC Machinist-Programmer in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Technician in Lexington MA
- Design Engineer in Aiken SC
- MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN in Bridgeport NJ
- CNC Programmer in Vineland NJ
- Design Engineer in Grenada MS
- Mechanical Designer in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector - Technician in Fridley MN
- Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Eden Prairie MN
- Mechanical Engineer in Newnan GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Business Process Integration Analyst in King of Prussia PA
- Quality Engineer in
- Engineer-Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Distribution Associate in Suwanee GA
- Demand Planner in Hayward CA
- Supply Chain Agent in Bridgeport NJ
- Category Manager in Bridgeport NJ