Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are looking for a Quality Engineer to join our client in Dover, NH on a direct hire basis.
The Quality Engineer is responsible for activities related to the quality and regulatory compliance to the Quality Management System and external medical device quality/regulatory bodies. The Quality Engineer plays a key role in the manufacture and distribution of products. This position reports directly to the Quality Manager.
- Develop, document and implement QA Procedures as needed.
- Responsible for products within a given therapy line (Design to Product Release)
- Ensures that suppliers deliver quality parts, materials, and services.
- Helps qualify suppliers according to company standards and may assist with supplier audits as needed.
- Maintains risk management files for products within a given therapy line
- Interpret and assess conformity to appropriate regulatory standards.
- Analyze non-conforming materials and returned goods and recommend disposition and corrective actions.
- Create suitable data analysis tables and report findings based on statistical evidence and trending.
- Provide analytical investigations and develop root cause for non-conformances and deviations.
- Design and specify gauging and test equipment for quality assurance functions.
- Analyze data and generate summary reports.
- Interface with vendors and customers as required.
- Review documentation for completeness and accuracy.
- Independently develops qualification and validation protocols/reports.
- Complete other tasks as assigned by the Quality Manager.
- Collaborate with quality, production engineering and manufacturing teams to establish quality standards for new and existing products.
- Participates in design reviews, risk management, validations, CAPA’s, NCMR’s, etc.
- Assures the content of Design History File meets regulatory and company requirements.
- Develop and manage metrics for product reviews, quality management reviews, contract manufacturer oversight and other quality data.
- Support planning and execution of design verification, validation, and risk management reviews.
- Support process qualification and verification.
Education and Experience:
- BS or MS in Engineering, or scientific disciple with 3+ (MS) or 5+ (BS) years of experience in the manufacture of medical devices/disposables for the medical device market.
- Medical Device industry experience required; preferably in vascular access.
- Experience working with remote suppliers and facilities, both domestic and international - preferred
- Certified Quality Auditor or Certified Biomedical Auditor (ASQ) – preferred.
- Clean Room experience – preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Travel up to 25%
- Knowledge of Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide & Gamma Radiation
- Team player with strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, drawings and procedure manuals.
- Ability to speak and present effectively in a group setting.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Must possess a strong attention to detail.
- Must have a strong computer literacy.
- Expert understanding of GMP, quality systems, ISO 13485 and FDA QSR for medical devices.
- Knowledge of standards applicable to Medical Device Safety Risk Management (ISO 14971) & device related compliance standards.
- Knowledge of Class II medical devices.
- Catheter Assembler in Marlborough MA
- Machine Operator II in Nashua NH
- Quality Technician in Littleton MA
- Branch Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Customer Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Medical Lab Technologist - Medical Technologist in Norwood MA
- Rework Operator in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in North Dighton MA
- International Trade Compliance in Ashland MA
- Sand & Deburr in Norcross GA
- Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Assembly Process Manager in Beverly MA
- QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN in Beverly MA
- RF Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Client Services Assistant in Oklahoma City OK
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Compressor Operation – General Assembly Line. in Flowery Branch GA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Assistant in Los Alamitos CA
- Wiring Technician in Norcross GA
- Lead Electrical Control Panel Technician - Final Testing in Plymouth MN
- Warehouse Associate in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer I in Cordova TN
- Marketing Respresentative in Acton MA
- Quality Engineer in Sturbridge MA
- Process Design Engineer in North Canton OH
- Forklift Driver in Memphis TN
- Stockroom Attendant 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- 1st Shift General Laborer in Gloucester City NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Account Payable Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Machine Operator in Millbury MA
- Quality Inspector-Auditor 2nd shift in Sturbridge MA
- Documentation Specialist in Sturbridge MA
- Quality Assurance Tester in Suwanee GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Second Shift Thin Film Tech in Millbury MA
- Shipping Associate in Duluth GA
- Shipper II in Waltham MA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Videographer in Marlborough MA
- Design Assurance Engineer in San Antonio TX
- Shipping Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse - Receiver in Suwanee GA
- 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Manchester NH
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Technical Support - Level II in Moorestown NJ
- Technical Support - Level I in Moorestown NJ
- Expeditor in MA
- Wiring Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Executive Administrative Assistant in Gloucester City NJ
- Retainer Inspector in Los Alamitos CA
- Welder in Branford CT
- CNC Machinist-Shift Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Payroll Benefits Specialist in Memphis TN
- Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Visual Inspector in Norwood MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Contract Talent Acquisition Specialist in Milford MA
- R&D Assistant in Lynn MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Sunrise FL
- Plant Electrician in Milford MA
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving-Packaging in Memphis TN
- Buyer in Lynn MA
- Electrical Engineering Manager in Jacksonville FL
- Mechanical Engineering Manger in Jacksonville FL
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- CNC Machine operator- 2nd shift in Central Manchester CT
- Product Specialist in Bridgeport NJ
- Sr. Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Asst, Lab I in Mobile AL
- Facilities Maintenance Tech in Flowery Branch GA
- 2nd Shift Mazak Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Assemblers in Jefferson GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Warehouse Specialist in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Material Planner in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Industrial Engineering Manager in Gainesville GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Embedded Software Engineer in Watertown MA
- Mechanical Engineer in CA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Patient Positioning Tech in Oklahoma City OK
- Assembly Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician in Alpharetta GA