- Apply the assembly quality engineering techniques & methods in assigned areas or projects with minimal supervision.
- Provide support to manufacturing for assembly &/or fabrication quality improvement & new & changed product launch of all part numbers manufactured
- Develop & implement process controls (Control Plan & SPC), support PFMEA development with ME, & other statistical methods after new & changed product launches.
- Develop & implement quality metrics to monitor internal & supplier quality performance after new & changed product launches.
- Plan & create Inspection Instructions & Audits, & Train Inspectors & assess their performance for improvement areas
- Supervise, coach & mentor hourly inspectors on the team, including attendance & performance review management.
- Develop & document quality systems, standards, & procedures as required, including INSPECT system implementation.
- 3+ years of Automotive Experience (Tier 1 or OEM) with a Engineering related Degree
- IATF experience
- Lean Six Sigma (Green belt preferred)