Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are looking for a Quality Manager to join our client in Hudson, Ma on a direct hire basis.
Quality manager ensures that product, services, and processes are fit for purpose, consistent and meets both external and internal requirements, including customer specifications and legal compliance. Quality Manager is a strategic leadership role with the responsibility to initiate and drive the activities required to meet, and continually improve the quality standards and enhance competitiveness.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Lead and manage the Quality Assurance Team.
- Lead cross-departmental initiatives to design and implement effective quality processes that will enhance the company’s overall productivity and efficiency. * Organized and Efficient:
- Prioritize and manage all quality assurance and quality operations
- Design, create and upkeep all quality documentation, including various forms and reports necessary for compliance and auditing processes. *
- Evaluate the efficacy of the existing processes. Observe, measure relevant data and analyze how people (and machines) are delivering the outputs. Propose impactful initiatives to eliminate waste and improve the overall performance of the operations.
- Innovativeness & Pragmatism:
- Challenge the status-quo and consistently seek ways to improve quality processes. Plan and implement various quality initiatives in an efficient and pragmatic manner.
- Understand and appreciate the basics of the business – Being able to pragmatically and creatively contribute value to overall business.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Quality Compliance & Assurance
- Ensure AS9100/ISO9001 compliant operation across the organization. Lead the initiatives to maintain and continually improves the AS 9100/ISO 9001 quality ratings.
- Plan and perform internal audits per AS9100/ISO9001. Plan and coordinate the audit by the authorities.
- Manage existing vendor certifications. Expand and attain new strategic customer certifications. Liaise with key customers as a Designated Quality Representative and ensure excellent customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for customer audits - typically 5-7 per year.
- Ensure all specifications meet with manufacturing and legal requirements.
- Review contracts for quality issues.Quality Operations Management
- Lead and manage the Quality Inspection Team. Manage and continuously improve the inspection process to efficiently support the demand from rapidly growing production business.
- Manage and improve the Vendor Qualification Program and maintain the Approved Vendor List (AVL).
- Investigate root cause of non-conformances and develop/implement corrective action plans together with departments involved.
- Responsible for managing and driving Continuous Improvement and Preventative Actions.
- Provide quality-related training, tools, and techniques to enable others to achieve quality standards. Evaluate the efficacy of training and establish required initial and recurring training practices. Maintain and upkeep the quality training files of all employees.
Health & Safety & Environmental
- Manage the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) compliance and inspections, including environmental issues.
- Chairs the company’s safety committee activities.
- Measure and analyze relevant quality metrics (including customer satisfaction surveys) to assess the performance of operation. Evaluate performance against relevant benchmarks or standards. Report the findings to the Executive Team and the President.
- Lead key initiatives to improve the quality system. Liaise with other managers and staff to address any issues and improve the quality management system.
- Plan and present at the annual Management Review Meetings.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
- Degree from an accredited College in engineering or relevant disciplines.
- 5+ years in a relevant role related to engineering and/or manufacturing environment.
- 2+ years of experience in a quality management related role in an AS9100 environment.
- Demonstrated skills and capability to lead a team.
- Knowledge of a statistical process control. Knowledge of the lean processes preferred.
- Experience with conducting internal and vendor/supplier quality audits.
- Experience with 5S and OSHA compliance.
- Experience with CE a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Shipping & Receiving in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Branford CT
- Purchasing Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Maintenance Mechanic in Eagan MN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Controls Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Material Handler in Waltham MA
- Stockroom Attendant 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- System Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Inventory Clerk in Los Alamitos CA
- CNC Machinist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Wiring Technician in Hoschton GA
- Sr Mechanical Engineer in Boston MA
- Customer Support Rep in Los Alamitos CA
- Applications Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Project Manager in Fairburn GA
- NDE Analyst in North Canton OH
- Test Technician-Quality Control in Buford GA
- Press Brake Operator-Night Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Sr Buyers - Medical in Merrimack NH
- Client Services Assistant in Oklahoma City OK
- Administrative Assistant in Norwood MA
- Specimen Technician I in Chantilly VA
- Quality Inspector in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- CNC MACHINE OPERATOR – 2nd shift in Central Manchester CT
- Controls Engineer in Covington GA
- Inside Sales Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Electronic Assembler - Soldering Technician in Burnsville MN
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 5-22-19 in Westborough MA
- Light Duty - Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Multi-Purpose Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Process Engineer in Fall River MA
- Solderer Level 3 in Nashua NH
- Training Coordinator in Milford MA
- Lead Process and Quality Engineer in Leominster MA
- Process Engineer in Leominster MA
- Systems Tech in Beverly MA
- Specimen Technician I in Norwood MA
- Assembly Specialist II in Golden CO
- Field Service Technician in North Charleston SC
- Press Brake Operator in Suwanee GA
- CNC Maintenance Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler (Production) 5-15-19 in Westborough MA
- Brake Press Operator in Duluth GA
- Assembly Tech II 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- 1st Shift Shipper in Newton MA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Office Support Assistant in Norwood MA
- Lab Assistant I in Memphis TN
- Packaging Assembly in Marlborough MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- CNC Machinist in Boylston MA
- HR Generalist in Franklin MA
- Machine Operator in Suwanee GA
- Production Coordinator in Lynn MA
- Assembly Specialist II in Sharpsburg PA
- E&I Technician 1st & 2nd shift in South Brunswick NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic 2nd shift in South Brunswick NJ
- CNC Machinist (Weekend Days) in Milford MA
- QC Inspector in Needham Heights MA
- Lab Associate in Norwood MA
- HR Generalist in Ashland MA
- Quality Engineer in Branford CT
- Value Add Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Pressure Vessel Pre-Fabrication in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Bloomington MN
- Reach-Lift Operator in Jefferson GA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Newnan GA
- Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA
- Export Coordinator in Newton MA
- NDE Specialist in North Canton OH
- Customer Service in Northborough MA
- Shipper-Receiver in Northborough MA
- Customer Order Analyst in North Canton OH
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Everett WA
- Test Engineer in Manchester NH
- Second Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Haverhill MA
- Manufacturing Process Specialist - Grinding in North Canton OH
- Field Machine Technician in Suwanee GA
- Electro-Mechanic Technician in Suwanee GA
- CNC Operator (All Shifts) in Ashland MA
- Process Engineer in Olive Branch MS
- Underwriter in Marlborough MA
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift in Shrewsbury MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Shipper in Waltham MA
- Lab Support Personnel in Memphis TN