Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are looking for a Quality Manager to join our client in Hudson, Ma on a direct hire basis.
Quality manager ensures that product, services, and processes are fit for purpose, consistent and meets both external and internal requirements, including customer specifications and legal compliance. Quality Manager is a strategic leadership role with the responsibility to initiate and drive the activities required to meet, and continually improve the quality standards and enhance competitiveness.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Lead and manage the Quality Assurance Team.
- Lead cross-departmental initiatives to design and implement effective quality processes that will enhance the company’s overall productivity and efficiency. * Organized and Efficient:
- Prioritize and manage all quality assurance and quality operations
- Design, create and upkeep all quality documentation, including various forms and reports necessary for compliance and auditing processes. *
- Evaluate the efficacy of the existing processes. Observe, measure relevant data and analyze how people (and machines) are delivering the outputs. Propose impactful initiatives to eliminate waste and improve the overall performance of the operations.
- Innovativeness & Pragmatism:
- Challenge the status-quo and consistently seek ways to improve quality processes. Plan and implement various quality initiatives in an efficient and pragmatic manner.
- Understand and appreciate the basics of the business – Being able to pragmatically and creatively contribute value to overall business.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Quality Compliance & Assurance
- Ensure AS9100/ISO9001 compliant operation across the organization. Lead the initiatives to maintain and continually improves the AS 9100/ISO 9001 quality ratings.
- Plan and perform internal audits per AS9100/ISO9001. Plan and coordinate the audit by the authorities.
- Manage existing vendor certifications. Expand and attain new strategic customer certifications. Liaise with key customers as a Designated Quality Representative and ensure excellent customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for customer audits - typically 5-7 per year.
- Ensure all specifications meet with manufacturing and legal requirements.
- Review contracts for quality issues.Quality Operations Management
- Lead and manage the Quality Inspection Team. Manage and continuously improve the inspection process to efficiently support the demand from rapidly growing production business.
- Manage and improve the Vendor Qualification Program and maintain the Approved Vendor List (AVL).
- Investigate root cause of non-conformances and develop/implement corrective action plans together with departments involved.
- Responsible for managing and driving Continuous Improvement and Preventative Actions.
- Provide quality-related training, tools, and techniques to enable others to achieve quality standards. Evaluate the efficacy of training and establish required initial and recurring training practices. Maintain and upkeep the quality training files of all employees.
Health & Safety & Environmental
- Manage the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) compliance and inspections, including environmental issues.
- Chairs the company’s safety committee activities.
- Measure and analyze relevant quality metrics (including customer satisfaction surveys) to assess the performance of operation. Evaluate performance against relevant benchmarks or standards. Report the findings to the Executive Team and the President.
- Lead key initiatives to improve the quality system. Liaise with other managers and staff to address any issues and improve the quality management system.
- Plan and present at the annual Management Review Meetings.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
- Degree from an accredited College in engineering or relevant disciplines.
- 5+ years in a relevant role related to engineering and/or manufacturing environment.
- 2+ years of experience in a quality management related role in an AS9100 environment.
- Demonstrated skills and capability to lead a team.
- Knowledge of a statistical process control. Knowledge of the lean processes preferred.
- Experience with conducting internal and vendor/supplier quality audits.
- Experience with 5S and OSHA compliance.
- Experience with CE a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Jr. Buyer in Hudson NH
- Manufacturing Associate in Hudson MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Machine Operator in Duluth GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Buyer - Planner in Peabody MA
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Norcross GA
- Press Break Machine Operator in Peabody MA
- Electro Mechanical Assembler in Lowell MA
- Chemistry Technician I in Golden CO
- Controls Engineer in Mt. Washington KY
- Electronic Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Estimator in Pendergrass GA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Assembly-Production Tech in Golden CO
- Assembler, CT in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Shipping & Recieving in Alpharetta GA
- Estimation Technician in Memphis TN
- CAD Modeler in Carrolton GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Inventory Clerk in Rochester NH
- Computer - Production Technician in Rochester NH
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Material Handler III in Milford MA
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator in Billerica MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Machine Operator III in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator I in Bridgeport NJ
- Payroll-HR Clerk in Millville NJ
- Credit Specialist in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Warehouse - General Labor in Oxford MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Specialist in Milford MA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Order Picker in Wilsonville OR
- Associate CMM Layout Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Entry Level Staff Accountant in Golden CO
- Maintenance Mechanic in Maple Grove MN
- CNC Programmer in Leominster MA
- Document Control Specialist in North Billerica MA
- CNC Turning Machinist in Milford MA
- Accountant in Hudson MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanics - 2nd and 3rd shifts in Lincoln RI
- Assembler-Kitter in Norwood MA
- Electrical Design Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Shipping and Receiving Supervisor in Westborough MA
- Custodian in Westborough MA
- Production Supervisor in Conyers GA
- Candidate Experience Coordinator in Manhattan NY
- Diesel Technician in Lilburn GA
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Controls Technician in Portland ME
- Manual Machinist in New Haven CT
- Engineer, Navigation Systems 18-0054 in Alhambra CA
- Sr Electrical Designer in Minneapolis MN
- IT Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Engineer in Dover NH
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Advanced Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- 2nd Shift Production Supervisor in Brooklyn Park MN
- Endoscope Technician in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Operator- Assembly tech in Central Manchester CT
- Industrial Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Executive Assistant in Newton MA
- Logistics Clerk in Franklin MA
- Machine shop Lead - Supervisor - Operations Support in Central Manchester CT
- Preventative Maintenance Tech - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Mechanical - Incoming Inspector in Hudson NH
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- EHS Technician - Environmental Health & Safety Tech in Maple Grove MN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Paint & Assembly Supervisor in Norcross GA
- Lab Analyst in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Hollis NH
- MOCVD Section Manager- 18-0011 in Alhambra CA
- Product Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Shrewsbury MA
- Electronics Technician in Framingham MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Bartlett TN
- Test Tech - 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Test Operator 2nd shift in Westboro MA
- Solder Assembler II-III 2nd shift in Westboro
- EM Assembler I-II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- Test Operator - AOI -1st shift in Westboro MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Production Supervisor in Shrewsbury MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Millville NJ
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA