Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are looking for a Sr Quality Manager to join our client in Dover, NH on a direct hire basis.
The Sr. Quality Manager is responsible for developing, establishing and maintaining quality programs, policies, processes, procedures and controls ensuring that performance and quality of products conform to established standards and agency regulations. This role will provide Quality Engineering management and leadership for our Dover, NH Manufacturing Plant and our Lansdale, PA distribution facility ensuring compliance with OSHA, FDA, ISO and other relevant standards.
- Provides Quality Systems guidance, training, management and leadership to organization.
- Establishes, documents and implements effective Process Control & Monitoring systems.
- Applies engineering evaluation and experimentation expertise to ensure continuous improvement in product and process capability.
- Manages quality audits and analyzes findings, recommending modifications in products or standards. Identifies opportunities and leads the implementation for system compliance improvement.
- Identifies Quality Initiatives and leads cross-functional teams to complete them.
- Applies sound, systematic problem-solving methodologies in resolving quality issues.
- Utilizes Six Sigma and other quality tools to implement process improvements to enhance product quality and reduce process variance by identifying improvement opportunities in regulation compliance, device, process, and system quality, and cost reductions.
- Is an effective member of the Leadership Team, fostering continuous quality compliance and improvement.
- Maintains effective Quality Metrics and defines and executes activities to resolve decreases in performance.
- Establishes and monitors production standards, examining samples of raw product or directing testing during processing, to ensure finished products are of prescribed quality.
- Formulates sampling procedures and designs, and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Responsible for product labeling compliance and for insuring product specifications are current.
- Investigates customer complaints. Reduces risk through effective system design, implementation and maintenance.
- Ensures continuous improvement with suppliers, components, raw materials, packaging, work-in process (WIP), finished product and equipment.
- Supervises and manages subordinate reports as assigned. Assesses resource requirements to maintain quality support, ensuring that employee competencies are appropriate.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Quality, preferably in Medical Device Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of sterility requirements.
- Six Sigma Black Belt and ASQ Certified.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Superior leadership and management skills.
- Documentation skills including ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, drawings and procedure manuals.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interface and influence internal and external customers.
- Must have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Must have an ability to work without direct supervision and efficiently manage workload, tasks and time.
- Strong computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must possess a strong attention to detail and be a team player
- Expert knowledge of GMP, ISO, standard inspection methods and SPC.
- Demonstrated success in process improvement, product and process qualification and validation, Process Control & Monitoring (SPC).
- Demonstrated success in nonconformance management and reduction, value improvement, risk reduction, and cost containment is required.
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Facility Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Punch Press Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Sr R&D Technician in Eden Prairie MN
- Purchasing Contractor in East Boston MA
- NDT Level III Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Technician-Machine operator in N. Billerica MA
- Test Specialist in Suwanee GA
- HR Manager in Clinton MA
- Material Handler 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Accounts Payable Temp in Buford GA
- Manual Machinist in Peabody MA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Facilities EHS Manager in Southbridge MA
- EM assembler in Leominster MA
- Bench Repair Technician in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- Industrial Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Customer Service Representative in Oakdale MN
- EM Assembler in Waltham MA
- Financial Analyst in Westford MA
- Material Handler in Waltham MA
- CNC Machinist in Murrayville GA
- Press Brake Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Service Representative in Norfolk MA
- Principal-Secondary Assembly in Wilsonville OR
- Control Panel Point to Point Wirer in Wilsonville OR
- Machine Operators in Lebanon NH
- Electrician in Cumming GA
- Solder Assembler in Natick MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Portsmouth NH
- Mechanical Technician - Assembler in Eden Prairie MN
- Wire Machine Operator in Ayer MA
- Sr. Corporate Accountant in Billerica MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Lean Manager in Milford NH
- Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Logistics System Coordinator in Everett MA
- Sr. Engineer in MA
- Industrial Painter in Duluth GA
- Administrative Assistant in Bartlett TN
- Project Manager CAD Tech in Bartlett TN
- Refrigeration Tech in Acton MA
- Control Panel Wirer Technician in Acton MA
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Sales Administrator in Needham Heights MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Kennnesaw GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Program Manager II in MA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Test Technician in Worcester MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Test Tech I PCB in Westboro MA
- QA Mechanical Inspector in Ashland MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- EHS Coordinator - Environmental Health and Safety in Maple Grove MN
- Mechanical Assembler in Buford GA
- Administrative Assistant in Sudbury MA
- 2nd Shift Machinist in Newton MA
- Sr. Sales Rep in woburn MA
- CNC Operator in Ashland MA
- Documentation Specialist in Ayer MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Production Manager in Lynn MA
- Material Coordinator in Worcester MA
- Director Of Operations in Memphis TN
- Executive Assistant in Milford MA
- EM Assembler in Malborough MA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Entry Level Machine Operator - Die Cut collector in Sutton MA
- Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- Systems Engineer in Watertown MA
- 2nd Shift - Control Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Productions Ops Tech II in
- Accountant in Bartlett TN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Accounting Analyst in King of Prussia PA
- Senior Electrical Engineer in Waltham MA
- Principal Electrical Engineer in Waltham MA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- Expeditor-Data Entry Admin in Lawrenceville GA
- Material Handler II in Westboro MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr Quality System Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Quality Engineer in Peterborough NH
- 3rd Shift Machine Operator in Manchester NH
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer in Alhambra CA