We are seeking a curious mind to fill the role of Reliability Engineer for out client in Convington, GA. In this role, you will provide engineering support to plant manufacturing and maintenance. We are seeking a self-motivated individual to engage in equipment and process improvement efforts that result in improved reliability, maintainability and operability. Utilize your knowledge and experience to sustain policies, practices, and techniques as well as apply various combinations of these to cost effectively maintain plant equipment availability and output goals. Collaborate with site resources to identify and resolve equipment reliability and process issues.
Responsibilities of the Reliability Engineer
- Identification, Design, and Implementation of facility and equipment upgrades.
- Analyze maintenance practices and techniques, application of preventive and predictive maintenance technologies, and defect elimination.
- Assist in the identification and resolution of recurring reliability issues.
- Coordination of Predictive Maintenance activities
- Assist in the planning and coordination of plant shutdown maintenance repairs including direct supervision of contract maintenance crews.
- Assist in the identification and tracking of plant critical spare parts.
- Assist in revision and development of written mechanical maintenance procedures.
- Assist in the analysis and improvement of plant processes as they relate to equipment design and functionality.
- Lead and participate on reliability and process improvement teams.
Requirements of the Reliability Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical preferred) / 5 years of experience in maintenance and reliability.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to collect, process and analyze data.
- Manufacturing experience.
- High speed rotating equipment experience
- Continuous process manufacturing experience
- Six Sigma/LEAN understanding/experience/certifications