Dawsonville, GA Area
Permanent, Direct Hire
- Reviews Requests for Quote to determine if further information is required prior to processing.
- Communicates with internal resources or customer to ensure all required details are in place to provide an accurate proposal.
- Consults with Applications Specialists prior to issuing quotations for custom equipment or projects outside the normal scope of operation.
- Creates equipment and service agreement cost and pricing spreadsheets for each proposal including gathering required shipping, travel and service or millwright installation estimates.
- Create layouts in Auto Cad and provide equipment spec sheets as required to support quoting activities.
- Degree in Engineering, Business or relevant industry experience
- Proficiency in Auto Cad 2D (Inventor or SolidWorks a plus)
- 1+ year(s) of working knowledge of food processing equipment and facilities, preferred
- Occasional travel and overnight stays required