Smyrna, GA area
Smyrna, GA area
- Support and manage sales process in collaboration with Representatives and Sales Management
- Identify and manage new opportunities within existing accounts
- Understand existing customers’ organizational structure, develop strong relationships within all corporate levels
- Support and provide solutions including bulk material handling principles, theories and concepts
- Customize and recommend solutions to increase the customer’s overall profitability, productivity, and safety by gathering data, analyzing information and solving problems
- Use evaluation techniques ranging from simple “pro and con” comparisons to ROI calculations and use drawings to facilitate concept understanding.
- Prepare cost calculations and estimate Sheets for proposals showing all project costs
- Develop optimized cost calculations and proposals that include technical and functional descriptions, spreadsheets, drawing, and material handling flow diagrams
- Review, recommend and Improve gross margins through pricing, perceived market value, and product/service mix
- Develop and present proposals, follow up, and negotiate improved financial and contractual concepts through close
- Process orders and inform customers of project status, (includes shipping, installation, start-up, and final payment)
- Perform client presentations articulating the value proposition of product solution and service offerings
- Create repeat customers and provide the highest level of customer service and support
- Be able to support customers and assist with after sales service and preventive maintenance plans etc.
- Manage internal and external information through software systems and CRM tools
- Communicate with customers, engineers and representatives to understand customers operations & introduce products, services, and solutions.
- Develop customer relationships by identifying business needs and growth plans, educating key decision makers, and recommending integrated solutions to achieve business goals
- Anticipate customer needs and proactively customize solutions to meet customer’s business objectives. Inform customers of material handling technology trends
- Works on multiple projects simultaneously, some with assistance from estimating and engineering, but often completes small to mid-sized projects independently
- Collects data that accurately represents customer requirements
- Develops concepts that range from manual to fully automated solutions
- Develop proposal supporting information written and verbal that includes technical and functional descriptions.
- Presents proposals to clients
- Follow-up on all proposals, leading negotiation and close
- Process orders and work with Project Team by informing customers of project status (includes shipping, installation, start-up, final payment, etc.)
- BSME and 3-5 years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Manage the initial application evaluation, equipment pre-qualification and selection; calculate, cost, price, quote, negotiate and sell for the sales and quotes process.
- Order transfer to technical team in US and GER & operations.
- Input and management of supply chain and project for full lifecycle
- Use of various tools and programs including CRM tools
- Ability to read drawings and visualize details in three dimensions
- Knowledge of mechanical equipment and installation