Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Title:Senior Manufacturing Engineer
We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join our client in Bedford, Ma on a direct hire basis.
The Manufacturing Engineer will provide hands-on engineering support to Manufacturing, Quality Control, Materials, and Documentation.
- New product/process development, quality and process improvements, cost reductions, failure investigations, and problem resolution.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement and lean manufacturing efforts to improve quality, performance and costs. Work under limited supervision.
- Identify opportunities for improvements and resolve inter-disciplinary issues, and implement corrective, preventive, and cost-saving actions.
- Participate in the design, development, and launch of new products and processes.
- Troubleshoot electro-mechanical systems, resolve problems, and develop/implement means to prevent their recurrence.
- Develop, document, qualify, and implement fixtures, and assembly/test equipment.
- Oversee and improve manufacturing processes, equipment, and documentation – including procedures, drawings, and bills of material.
- Identify process and/or equipment improvements that will increase production throughput and/or meet changing requirements.
- Identify, develop, qualify, and implement cost-saving opportunities.
- Help to reduce scrap, rework, and inspection time through engineering activities to improve process and product reliability.
- BS or MS in an Engineering discipline (Biomedical, Electrical, Mechanical, or Manufacturing most relevant), with at least 2 years relevant engineering experience.
- Must be well-rounded systems- and process-oriented engineer with medical device manufacturing and/or design experience.
- Must have good analytical, quantitative, and writing skills.
- Fixture and equipment design using SolidWorks is highly desirable.
- Experience using manufacturing tools is desirable: digital photography, microscopy, Minitab, and/or ladder-logic programming of PLC’s (programmable logic controllers).
- Experience with automated liquid filling and labeling equipment is desirable.
- A general knowledge of mechanical/ electrical/ pneumatic equipment and mfg./ test processes is highly desirable. Typical processes include: mechanical assembly, liquid filling, heat sealing, ultrasonic welding/sealing, RF welding/sealing, adhesive bonding, and leak / flow testing.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills are required, as well as a basic understanding of GMP’s and ISO requirements.
- Jr. Buyer in Hudson NH
- Manufacturing Associate in Hudson MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Machine Operator in Duluth GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Buyer - Planner in Peabody MA
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Norcross GA
- Press Break Machine Operator in Peabody MA
- Electro Mechanical Assembler in Lowell MA
- Chemistry Technician I in Golden CO
- Controls Engineer in Mt. Washington KY
- Electronic Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Estimator in Pendergrass GA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Assembly-Production Tech in Golden CO
- Assembler, CT in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Shipping & Recieving in Alpharetta GA
- Estimation Technician in Memphis TN
- CAD Modeler in Carrolton GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Inventory Clerk in Rochester NH
- Computer - Production Technician in Rochester NH
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Material Handler III in Milford MA
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator in Billerica MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Machine Operator III in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator I in Bridgeport NJ
- Payroll-HR Clerk in Millville NJ
- Credit Specialist in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Warehouse - General Labor in Oxford MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Specialist in Milford MA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Order Picker in Wilsonville OR
- Associate CMM Layout Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Entry Level Staff Accountant in Golden CO
- Maintenance Mechanic in Maple Grove MN
- CNC Programmer in Leominster MA
- Document Control Specialist in North Billerica MA
- CNC Turning Machinist in Milford MA
- Accountant in Hudson MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanics - 2nd and 3rd shifts in Lincoln RI
- Assembler-Kitter in Norwood MA
- Electrical Design Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Shipping and Receiving Supervisor in Westborough MA
- Custodian in Westborough MA
- Production Supervisor in Conyers GA
- Candidate Experience Coordinator in Manhattan NY
- Diesel Technician in Lilburn GA
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Controls Technician in Portland ME
- Manual Machinist in New Haven CT
- Engineer, Navigation Systems 18-0054 in Alhambra CA
- Sr Electrical Designer in Minneapolis MN
- IT Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Engineer in Dover NH
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Advanced Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- 2nd Shift Production Supervisor in Brooklyn Park MN
- Endoscope Technician in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Operator- Assembly tech in Central Manchester CT
- Industrial Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Executive Assistant in Newton MA
- Logistics Clerk in Franklin MA
- Machine shop Lead - Supervisor - Operations Support in Central Manchester CT
- Preventative Maintenance Tech - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Mechanical - Incoming Inspector in Hudson NH
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- EHS Technician - Environmental Health & Safety Tech in Maple Grove MN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Paint & Assembly Supervisor in Norcross GA
- Lab Analyst in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Hollis NH
- MOCVD Section Manager- 18-0011 in Alhambra CA
- Product Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Shrewsbury MA
- Electronics Technician in Framingham MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Bartlett TN
- Test Tech - 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Test Operator 2nd shift in Westboro MA
- Solder Assembler II-III 2nd shift in Westboro
- EM Assembler I-II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- Test Operator - AOI -1st shift in Westboro MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Production Supervisor in Shrewsbury MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Millville NJ
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA