Senior Supplier Quality Engineer 5732
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Senior Supplier Quality Engineer 5732
Title:Senior Supplier Quality Engineer 5732
Senior Supplier Quality Engineer
Working with Supply Chain Management, Quality and Operations personnel develop and drive supplier continuous improvement projects to completion. Perform supplier quality and process control assessments and provide capability feedback and recommendations. Enhance companies Supplier Certification Program through effective supplier quality monitoring and increasing supplier participation. Supervise the inspection activities and material flow through Receiving Inspection.
Develop and execute supplier improvement strategies to improve the quality and flow of supplier materials directly to Companies point of use.
Perform and document supplier assessments and quality audits, provide feedback on supplier’s quality and process capabilities in the assessment of their operation. Develop, communicate and implement formal improvement plans with poor performing suppliers.
Assist SCM in support of supplier selection and qualification activity.
Perform periodic on-site supplier evaluations of quality systems, corrective action effectiveness and to resolve all quality issue or disputes.
Evaluate and improve Companies internal supplier quality procedures, quality monitoring systems and Supplier Certification program.
Assist Operations in the elimination of supplier defects by supporting thorough root cause analysis and effective supplier corrective action.
Provide and execute supplier quality planning activities early in product design by participating in defining robust inspection, test, and qualification requirements with Companies engineers and suppliers.
Ensure the facilities, equipment and tools used in Receiving Inspection are properly maintained and calibration is being performed as needed. Provide recommendations to improve and/or upgrade existing equipment and tools to current industry standards.
Supervise the activities of inspectors in the receiving inspection area and provide technical expertise on measuring complex drawing characteristics and specification requirements.
A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business Administration with 4 to 6 years related experience; or an Associates degree with 10 plus years related experience.
Demonstrated ability to perform thorough, meaningful supplier quality audits that uncover underlying issues, and the ability to drive those issues to resolution.
Demonstrated knowledge of quality management methodologies like Six-sigma, Kaizen, Control Plans, FMEA, ISO and AS Quality Management Systems.
Strong communication skills with the ability to influence suppliers and internal departments to drive continuous improvement.
Strong project management skills.
Strong knowledge of a broad number of electro-mechanical technologies and related supplier processes.
Detailed knowledge of GD&T.
Experience in Lean manufacturing principles is a plus.
Experience with AS9100 is an advantage.
- Production Assistant in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Customer Service Rep in Needham Heights MA
- Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Outside Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Cumming GA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Mechanical Drafter in Brooklyn Park MN
- Solidworks Drafter in McBee SC
- IT Recruiter MA in Woburn MA
- Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Lindon UT
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pendergrass GA
- Customer Care Coordinator in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Financial Analyst in Milford MA
- Inventory Controller in Lebanon NH
- Shipper in Plymouth MA
- Sr. Assembly Technician in East Boston MA
- CAD designer in Hudson MA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Safety Engineer in Norcross GA
- Material Handler in Taunton MA
- Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk in Doraville GA
- Shipping in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Packaging Engineer in Ayer MA
- Manufacturing Lab Technician in Norwood MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Order Processor in Duluth GA
- Planner in Duluth GA
- Depot Repair Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Deployment Team in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Technical Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Controls Engineer in Vance AL
- Electrical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- HR Director in MA
- CNC Machinist in Contoocook NH
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- 2nd shift ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate (seasonal) in Ashland MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Controls Tech in Gainesville GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in New Brighton MN
- Buyer in Milford NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Bench Repair Technician in Cumming GA
- Welder - Sheet metal fabricator in N. Billerica MA
- Program Manager in Saint Petersburg FL
- electro-mechanical assemblers in Merrimack NH
- Standard Fabrication - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Chelmsford MA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Packaging Supervisor in Lynn MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA
- Supplier Quality Technican in Milford MA
- Documentation Control Specialist in Maple Grove MN
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- Mechanical Assembler- 2nd Shift in Santa Fe Springs CA
- machinists- 2nd shift 3p-11 in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Programmer in Contoocook NH
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Lab Processing Clerk in Norwood MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Microdeburrer in Milford MA
- Assembly Specialist in Milford MA