Senior Systems Engineer
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Senior Systems Engineer
Title:Senior Systems Engineer
Senior Systems Engineer - Westborough, MA
The person in this role will focus on analyzing customer needs and required functionality early in the development cycle, documenting requirements and specifications, and proceeding with design and system verification within the context of the development cycle.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributes to generation of product functional requirements and contributes to, as well as managing, development of detailed specification documents.
- Working as part of a cross functional product development team, performs complex systems development and design work that may include hardware design, software development, model/algorithm formulation, and system architecture analysis and design.
- Participates in development of statements of work and task effort estimates.
- Participates in customer meetings in an effort to understand and capture customer needs and requirements.
- Identifies, investigates, analyzes, and resolves system and subsystem level issues.
- Owns product requirements matrix traceability, tracing requirements from top level functional requirements through to test plan cases.
- Generates and guides others in generation of functional test plans and reports.
- Conducts and/or guides others in reliability and/or system tests to approved test plans including compliance with external standards.
- Participates in analysis of test data, including detailed root cause analysis of failures.
- Develops and conducts system level characterization tests for product feasibility and development.
- Works with cross-functional product development teams, and may represent System Engineering on program core teams as assigned.
- Act as technical leader on identified instrumentation/equipment platforms.
- Provides system, equipment, and specialized training, as assigned.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems/other engineers and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in an Engineering discipline, e.g. Mechanical, Electrical, Systems or other Engineering (some degree of software development knowledge is a plus)
- Minimum 12 years of related experience.
- Understanding of complex modeling and statistical analysis methodologies.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team player and ability to communicate at all levels of an organization.
- Proficient with MS Office including MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
- Generally works in an office environment, but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office setting. Occasional travel.
- Interaction with people and technology while either standing or sitting.
Must be able to communicate face-to-face and on the phone.
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- PLC Programmer- Controls Specialist in South Brunswick NJ
- Endoscope Technician in Bartlett TN
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- SMT Production lead in Milford NH
- Sr Project Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Industrial Engineer in Newnan GA
- NDT Inspector III in Central Manchester CT
- Welder in Sterling MA
- 5 Operating Molding in Hopkinton MA
- Engineering Techs in Merrimack NH
- Short Term Assignment in Suwanee GA
- Belt Fabricator in Suwanee GA
- CNC Operator in Cumming GA
- Equipment Operator (Reach Lift) in Jefferson GA
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Production Assistant: in Los Alamitos CA
- Robotic Weld Operator in Duluth GA
- Warehouse Associate in burlington MA
- Quality Assurance Manager in Beverly MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Peabody MA
- Methods programmer in Milford NH
- Methods Documentation Specialist in Milford NH
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Project Manager in Fairburn GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Test Technician in Tucker GA
- Pin Cell Operator in Central Manchester CT
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Financial Reporting Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Productions Ops Tech II in Milford MA
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Staff Accountant in
- Principle Software Engineer in Lowell MA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Solidworks Drafter in Bowling Green FL
- 2nd Shift QA Tech in Doraville GA
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Device Tech in Beverly MA
- AutoCad Technician in Bartlett TN
- Accounting Manager in Newton MA
- CNC Machine Operator in Norcross GA
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Program Manager MA in
- MANUAL MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Project Engineer in Douglasville GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd Shift in Worcester MA
- Maintenance Manager - 1st Shift in Metro West MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 3rd shift in Worcester MA
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician in Brooklyn Park MN
- Field Service Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Gear Machinist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Recruiting Coordinator in Waltham MA
- Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Distribution Associate in Memphis TN
- Final Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Dispatcher in Marlton NJ
- CNC - Lathe or Mill in Boylston MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Newnan GA
- Project Engineer in MA
- CNC Programmer (Mastercam): in Collierville TN
- Shipping & Receiving in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Operations Supervisor in Ashland MA
- 1st ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Control Box Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Accounting Clerk in Westborough MA
- HR Admin in Auburn MA
- CNC Machinist in Central Manchester CT
- Machine Operators- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Accounts Receivable in Westford MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- CAD Designer in MA
- Engineering Technician in Memphis TN
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Warehouse Associate in Milford MA
- Embedded Engineer in Ashland MA
- Warehouse Shipping-Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- IT Help Desk Technician in Marlborough MA
- Fabrication - Lacing in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Electrical Engineer in Littleton MA
- Project Engineer in Sterling MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Sterling MA
- Field Service Engineer in Marlboro MA