We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team in Cambridge. You will be focused on designing, developing, and deploying software for autonomous vehicle systems. If you have a passion for writing clean, high-performance code deployed on unmanned or robotic systems that interact with the physical world, we would love to talk with you.
- Writing C++ guidance, estimation and control algorithms for robotic systems (UAV, UGV, UUV)
- Developing C++ software that has been deployed on embedded Linux environments.
- Developing high-level system design patterns and anti-patterns, modular design with low coupling but optimized cohesion, and functional
- Develop and support robust regression test architectures
- Follow agile software development processes.
- Prior experience modeling dynamic systems and
- Expertise in C++ 11, including memory management, threading, and interprocess communication
- Experience with C
- Knowledge of Embedded Linux
- Familiarity with Python
- Experience with ROS or DDS
- Experience with Agile development (Scrum or Kanban)
- Understanding of electronic communication protocols (RS232, SPI, and I2C)
- BS (MS preferred) in computer science and 3+ years professional experience