Sr Mechanical Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer
The position is based in the Braswell, GA area with standard 8-5 hours. While the nature of the work often requires duties to be performed in person, remote work is encouraged as tasks allow.
The position has the opportunity to grow into a supervisory role.
Responsibilities may include:
- Lead projects involving design and testing of industrial machinery (product development & improvement)
- Create and maintain drawings (mechanical, schematics, wiring, etc.), bills of material, and documentation (manuals, calculators, etc.)
- Understand and apply various codes and regulations
- 5+ years experience in industrial machinery involving steel construction, piping and ducting, combustion systems, fans and pumps, electrical controls, etc.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with AutoCAD, SolidWorks, or similar CAD programs
- Occasional travel for field support, training, trade shows, and similar
- PE license
- Experience with:
- ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code design
- UL standards and approval
- Electrical design of industrial panels following NEC and UL-508A