Sr Processing Scientist
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Design/develop processes for semiconductor lasers and photodiodes, based on III-V compounds, including, but not limited to, photolithography, metal deposition, various etching techniques, PECVD, facet coating, etc. Activities are performed in cleanroom environment
* Conduct tests and characterizations, including reliability and life-tests, to qualify devices based on the developed processes. Conduct FMA as needed
* Analyze data using statistical process control, and establish metrics to characterize performance of the developed processes
* Complete assignments using project management tools
* Develop manufacturing processes for new procedures, new tests, and new products from prototype stage to pilot production
* Deploy Quality Management System as it applies to the scope of work
* PhD. in solid state/applied physics, material science, chemical engineering, electrical engineering or related fields
* Typically requires minimum of 3 years of experience in semiconductor processing, semiconductor process equipment, and clean room procedures. MOCVD operations, and III-V compounds processing preferred
* Deep understanding of semiconductor processes and inspection tools such as SEM, AFM, etc.
* Hands-on individual
* Strong ability in problem solving
* Team player
* Ability and desire to make technical contributions
Due to the nature of the products, applicants must be a US citizen or a Permanent Resident
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.