Sr. Manager NPD
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Sr. Manager NPD
Title:Sr. Manager NPD
•Accountable for the creation of overall projects timeline, budget and resources.
•Works with the project managers to create specific breakdown structures, budgets and schedules.
•Leads cross functional teams - Marketing, Clinical, Sales, Training, R&D, Operations, Quality, Legal, Regulatory, and Purchasing to align to the projects strategy and needs.
•Manages the day-to-day activities of his team members.
•Ability to understand the tradeoffs (technical, financial, regulatory, etc.) to be able to challenge and recommend on the favorable work frame.
•Manage projects prioritization within the site and at globally.
•Tracks project progress against plan.
•Manages the overall projects and support activities budget, schedule and scope.
•Identifies project risks, synergies and opportunities across projects.
•Provides plans to mitigate risks, challenges and evolving needs.
•Negotiates conflicts and resource constraints.
•Communicates effectively and clearly with the working groups and with senior management.
•Uses tools that allow planning and control of state of program
•In-depth understanding of financial assumptions and commercial aspects.
•Mentors others for alignment and execution according to needs.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned:
•Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and Marketing, Operation, Quality, Regulatory, Clinical and other cross-functional teams.
•Manages the development and implementation process of a company's products and services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new products.
•Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
•Monitors the project from initiation through delivery.
•Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
•Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience with 5+ years of managerial experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with 5+ years of managerial experience
Nice to Have
•Experience in leading complex projects in a highly regulated environment.
•Experience leading product development programs in the medical device industry
•Degree in engineering or scientific discipline strongly preferred
•Advanced degree – MBA
•Ability to work comfortably with ambiguity and operate effectively in white spaces
•Understanding of financial, budgeting and commercial evaluation process
•Hands-on project management experience of multi-disciplinary projects
•Proven ability to operate in a matrix organization and work effectively with leadership, customers, and across geographic and organization boundaries
•Ability to speak and present in front of senior leadership
•Knowledge of design controls and FDA guidance for product development
•Team player and great communicator
•Managing a team of experienced project/program managers
•Methodological and process driven
Travel is expected < 25%
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler in Vineland NJ
- CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Packaging Assembler in Newton MA
- Computer Operator in Swedesboro NJ
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Chelmsford MA
- Picking - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Receptionist- HR Admin Assistant in New Hope MN
- ISO Tank Mechanic in Bridgeton NJ
- Maintenance Manager in Millville NJ
- 2nd shift Lead Mechanic in Millville NJ
- Warehouse Operator in Memphis TN
- Bench Service Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Administrative Assistant in Swedesboro NJ
- Warehouse Manager in Swedesboro NJ
- 2nd shift Machine Operator in Vineland NJ
- Distribution Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Warehouse Shipper in Wilmington MA
- Warehouse Receiving in Wilmington MA
- QA Supervisor in Millville NJ
- Test Operator (2 2nd shift and 1 1st shift) in Austin TX
- Medical Technologist in Chantilly VA
- Production Test Technician in Willmington MA
- MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- TIG-MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Project Manager in Wilmington NC
- SI Assembler in Austin TX
- Strategic Innovation Manager in Memphis TN
- Process Engineer in Clover SC
- Warehouse Lead in Memphis TN
- Customer Service in Memphis TN
- Facilities Tech in Westborough MA
- Electronics Assembler in New Hope MN
- System Level Debug Tech in Chelmsford MA
- Conformal Coating Technician in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Python Developer in Ruffsdale PA
- Rework & Soldering Technician in Coon Rapids MN
- Fleet Manager in Everett MA
- CNC Process Engineer in Troy AL
- Client Services Rep I in Lee's Summit MO
- Forklift Operator in Memphis TN
- Distribution Associate I in Memphis TN
- Stockroom- 3rd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Machine Shop Supervisor in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Dawsonville GA
- HR Benefits Specialist in Andover MA
- Welder in Dawsonville GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Quality Engineer in Raleigh NC
- Em Assemblers 2nd shift in Merrimack NH
- General Labor Warehouse in Memphis TN
- Sales Engineer in Bedford NH
- IT Operations Engineer II in Milford MA
- 2nd shift CNC Lathe Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Senior Quality Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Technical Service Technician 2 in Chelmsford MA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Continuous Improvement Engineer in Newnan GA
- Electronic Service Technician in Plymouth MN
- Plant Controller in Franklin MA
- Controller in Nashua NH
- Temp Optical Assembly Tech in Nashua NH
- CNC Machine Operator in Lawrence MA
- QA Engineer (4G Access) in Nashua NH
- QA Engineer (3G Access) in Nashua NH
- Calibration Technician in Andover MA
- Electrician in Franklin MA
- Lead Electrical Engineer in Anoka MN
- Entry-Level Assembler in Andover MA
- E-M Assemblers in Merrimack NH
- Maintenance Supervisor in Franklin MA
- Equipment Operator 1st Shift in Jefferson GA
- Industrial - Plant Electrical Mechanic in Millville NJ
- Director, Quality Assurance in Millville NJ
- Design Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Quality Inspector in Minneapolis MN
- Safety Manager in Everett MA
- Sales Engineer in Norcross GA
- Customer Service-Sales in Memphis TN
- Specimen Technician I in Tucker GA
- Quality technician in Norcross GA
- Packaging Supervisor in Olive Branch MS
- Principal Electrical Engineer in Waltham MA
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Laboratory Assistant in Tucker GA
- Sanitary Welding Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- EM Assembler in Willmington MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Laboratory Assistant in Marlborough MA
- Structural Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Machine Operator 2nd Shift in Salem NH
- Laboratory Automation Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Customer Service Rep in Concord CA
- CNC Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- 3rd shift Packer-Picker-Puller in Newfield NJ
- 1st shift Picker Packer in Newfield NJ
- Sanitation Lead in Attleboro MA
- CNC Machinist in Attleboro MA