We are partnering with a company in Alpharetta, Ga who is looking to add a Structural Engineer to their growing office.
- Ability to research and analyze data such as customer design proposal, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design and application
- Carry out design calculations as directed by Project/Lead Engineers.
- Ability to carry out design calculations as directed by Project/Lead Engineers
- Ability to review drawings as assigned by the Project/Lead Engineers and mark or make corrections as noted
- Experience evaluating field installations and recommending design modifications to eliminate system malfunctions
- Experience performing preliminary analysis and feasibility studies
- Contact fabricators or suppliers to obtain pricing information.
- Ability to investigate and utilize applicable codes and standards such as the OSHA, AISC, ACI, ASCE, etc.
- Assist in defining engineering scope, budget and proposals
- Ability to scope a project for budgetary estimates and work closely with clients to develop relationships and future business opportunity
- Bachelor’s Degree Structural Engineering or Civil Engineering and 5+ years of experience with dynamic structures
- Professional Engineering License or ability to obtain one.
- Experience with STAAD or Ram Element