Sr. Electrical Engineer:
We have an immediate - Direct Hire or Temporary-to-Permanent - opening in the Norcross, GA for a Sr. Electrical Engineer with a specialty in power distribution and substations.
Position Overview / Responsibilities:
• Design protection and control schematics for outdoor substations from 34.5kV to 230kV
• Develop system engineering, to/from lists, panel schematics and integration schematics
• Perform and advise on the design, development, testing, documentation, installation, commissioning, and ongoing service of power systems to meet customer requirements.
• Support efforts through proposal generation, cost estimation, and technical presentations. Define equipment to be purchased, develop engineering requisitions, and evaluate and interact with vendors
• Responsible for the execution of Power System Solutions, as well as enhancements, modifications and upgrades to existing industrial power systems, and integrate the appropriate hardware and software.
• Develop material specifications and schematics for: simple to intermediate power systems, Substations and SCADA systems
• Use NESC, NEC, IEEE and ANSI standards to specify and evaluate the power system equipment and integrate the various equipment to build customized power system solutions.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant experience - substation design / controls / analysis etc...
- EIT or PE, preferred