Our client located in Waltham, Ma is looking for a Systems Engineer to join their team on a direct hire basis.
- Develop detailed manufacturing and assembly procedures in accordance with design lifecycle procedures
- Develop and perform process validation procedures
- Must be able to develop and perform electromechanical assembly and repair tasks according to specifications and procedures
- Train electromechanical assembly staff
- Perform verification and validation as part of the product lifecycle
- Perform calibration of instrumentation and test equipment
- Design, simulate and test electrical circuits
- Provide leadership in manufacturing and service as necessary
- Follow good manufacturing practices per company procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering field, with at least 3 years related experience.
- Strong electrical aptitude, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience working with instrumentation
- Knowledge of electronic cabling and hand soldering.
- Experience assembling medical devices a plus
- Obsession with perfection and quality work
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-directed and able to balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to comply with all health and safety regulations, policies, and work practices
- Ability to work in a high-paced team environment
- Skills in documenting activities, maintaining records, and using common PC programs required