Test Engineer Manager
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Test Engineer Manager
Title:Test Engineer Manager
Looking for a Manager of the Manufacturing Test Engineering Department for a growing manufacturing company located in Westboro, MA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises and supports manufacturing test engineers. Provides technical training, support, and evaluation of production test technicians.
- Engages in direct contact with customers; has daily interaction with Manufacturing Engineering, Production, Program Management, Purchasing, and Quality Assurance departments.
- Builds and manages a team of manufacturing test engineers responsible for the development, implementation, and support of manufacturing test processes for a diverse range of complex electronic and electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Develops and achieves department objectives.
- Manages individual and team performance through regular staff meetings, one-on-ones, and regular assessments.
- Provides subject matter expertise in electromechanical equipment and power distribution systems.
- Provides design-for-test (DFT) feedback and recommendations to customers.
- Develop test strategies, processes, equipment and protocols for customer designed products
- Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Maintains training plans for Test Engineers and Test Technicians and facilitates cross training on multiple product lines.
- Evaluates production Test Technician skill levels and conducts performance evaluations.
- Provides prioritization of Test Engineers and Technicians in support of production.
- Develops and maintains test equipment and protocols and ensure completeness of documentation eliminates need for any tribal knowledge.
- Requires 10-12 years of manufacturing/electrical test engineering experience and 2-3 years in a managerial or supervisory capacity.
- Requires a BSEE.
- Hands-on experience using test equipment such as scopes, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, etc.
- Schematic generation software (Autodesk or SW).
- Must have a working knowledge of Labview or other test automation tools.
- Must have broad technical skills in digital, analog, and RF technologies.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the electrical test-engineering field, including power and signal distribution panels, electrical hardware, software and firmware.
- Must understand hardware, software and firmware including networking and communications protocols.
- Must be able to troubleshoot electronic components at the printed circuit board level.
- Must have panel build experience including enclosure layout, power and signal wiring to UL or equivalent standards.
- Must have extensive experience generating electrical equipment documentation including BOMs, wire run lists, schematics, torque sheets, cable drawings etc.
- Must have extensive Engineering Change management skills and be able to complete ECO/ECNs within an ERP/MRP environment.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter that is able to work under minimal supervision, with excellent technical, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to lead, plan, and execute test projects.
- Must be methodical, organized, and able to manage multiple projects and tasks on a concurrent basis.
- Must be able to lead and motivate team members.
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- PLC Programmer- Controls Specialist in South Brunswick NJ
- HR Specialist in Milford MA
- Endoscope Technician in Bartlett TN
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- SMT Production lead in Milford NH
- Sr Project Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Industrial Engineer in Newnan GA
- NDT Inspector III in Central Manchester CT
- Assembly-Production Technician II in Golden CO
- Welder in Sterling MA
- 5 Operating Molding in Hopkinton MA
- Engineering Techs in Merrimack NH
- Short Term Assignment in Suwanee GA
- Belt Fabricator in Suwanee GA
- Equipment Operator (Reach Lift) in Jefferson GA
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Production Assistant: in Los Alamitos CA
- Robotic Weld Operator in Duluth GA
- Warehouse Associate in burlington MA
- Quality Assurance Manager in Beverly MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Peabody MA
- Methods programmer in Milford NH
- Methods Documentation Specialist in Milford NH
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Project Manager in Fairburn GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Test Technician in Tucker GA
- Pin Cell Operator in Central Manchester CT
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Financial Reporting Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Productions Ops Tech II in Milford MA
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Staff Accountant in
- Principle Software Engineer in Lowell MA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Solidworks Drafter in Bowling Green FL
- 2nd Shift QA Tech in Doraville GA
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Device Tech in Beverly MA
- AutoCad Technician in Bartlett TN
- Accounting Manager in Newton MA
- CNC Machine Operator in Norcross GA
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Program Manager MA in
- MANUAL MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Project Engineer in Douglasville GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd Shift in Worcester MA
- Maintenance Manager - 1st Shift in Metro West MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 3rd shift in Worcester MA
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician in Brooklyn Park MN
- Field Service Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Gear Machinist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Recruiting Coordinator in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Distribution Associate in Memphis TN
- Final Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Dispatcher in Marlton NJ
- CNC - Lathe or Mill in Boylston MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Newnan GA
- Project Engineer in MA
- CNC Programmer (Mastercam): in Collierville TN
- Shipping & Receiving in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Operations Supervisor in Ashland MA
- 1st ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Control Box Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Accounting Clerk in Westborough MA
- HR Admin in Auburn MA
- CNC Machinist in Central Manchester CT
- Machine Operators- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Accounts Receivable in Westford MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- CAD Designer in MA
- Engineering Technician in Memphis TN
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Warehouse Associate in Milford MA
- Embedded Engineer in Ashland MA
- Warehouse Shipping-Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- IT Help Desk Technician in Marlborough MA
- Fabrication - Lacing in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Electrical Engineer in Littleton MA
- Project Engineer in Sterling MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Sterling MA