Test Engineer Manager
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Test Engineer Manager
Title:Test Engineer Manager
Looking for a Manager of the Manufacturing Test Engineering Department for a growing manufacturing company located in Westboro, MA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises and supports manufacturing test engineers. Provides technical training, support, and evaluation of production test technicians.
- Engages in direct contact with customers; has daily interaction with Manufacturing Engineering, Production, Program Management, Purchasing, and Quality Assurance departments.
- Builds and manages a team of manufacturing test engineers responsible for the development, implementation, and support of manufacturing test processes for a diverse range of complex electronic and electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Develops and achieves department objectives.
- Manages individual and team performance through regular staff meetings, one-on-ones, and regular assessments.
- Provides subject matter expertise in electromechanical equipment and power distribution systems.
- Provides design-for-test (DFT) feedback and recommendations to customers.
- Develop test strategies, processes, equipment and protocols for customer designed products
- Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Maintains training plans for Test Engineers and Test Technicians and facilitates cross training on multiple product lines.
- Evaluates production Test Technician skill levels and conducts performance evaluations.
- Provides prioritization of Test Engineers and Technicians in support of production.
- Develops and maintains test equipment and protocols and ensure completeness of documentation eliminates need for any tribal knowledge.
- Requires 10-12 years of manufacturing/electrical test engineering experience and 2-3 years in a managerial or supervisory capacity.
- Requires a BSEE.
- Hands-on experience using test equipment such as scopes, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, etc.
- Schematic generation software (Autodesk or SW).
- Must have a working knowledge of Labview or other test automation tools.
- Must have broad technical skills in digital, analog, and RF technologies.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the electrical test-engineering field, including power and signal distribution panels, electrical hardware, software and firmware.
- Must understand hardware, software and firmware including networking and communications protocols.
- Must be able to troubleshoot electronic components at the printed circuit board level.
- Must have panel build experience including enclosure layout, power and signal wiring to UL or equivalent standards.
- Must have extensive experience generating electrical equipment documentation including BOMs, wire run lists, schematics, torque sheets, cable drawings etc.
- Must have extensive Engineering Change management skills and be able to complete ECO/ECNs within an ERP/MRP environment.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter that is able to work under minimal supervision, with excellent technical, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to lead, plan, and execute test projects.
- Must be methodical, organized, and able to manage multiple projects and tasks on a concurrent basis.
- Must be able to lead and motivate team members.
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Quality Document Specialist in Loganville GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA
- Production Control Planner in Central Manchester CT
- Documentation Control Specialist in Maple Grove MN
- Test Technician in Natick MA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- Programmer in Contoocook NH
- Technical Accounting Manager in Billerica MA
- Fabricator in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr iOS engineer in Boston MA
- Lab Processing Clerk in Norwood MA
- Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Microdeburrer in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Director Engineering in Alhambra CA
- Lean Manager-Continuous Improvement Manager in Milford NH
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Final Inspectors in Central Manchester CT
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Punch Press Programmer in Duluth GA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Systems Development Co-op in Milford MA
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Receiving Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Project Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler III in Westboro MA
- Training Coordinator in Ashland MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Customer Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH
- Service Delivery Manager in Minneapolis MN
- Post SMT Assembler in Westford MA
- Mechanical Assembler - 2nd Shift in Ashland MA
- Mechanical -Manufacturing Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Account Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Regional Account Executive MA in Marlborough MA
- Senior Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Senior Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Order Picker in Brooklyn Park MN
- Senior Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Senior Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Senior Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Materials and Production Planner in Tucker GA
- Regional Account Executive MN in Minneapolis MN
- Regional Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Regional Account Executive NJ in Vineland NJ
- Regional Account Executive NH in Nashua NH
- Account Manager MN in Minneapolis MN
- Account Manager GA in Suwanee GA
- Account Manager NJ in Vineland NJ
- Account Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Instrument Assembler II in Eden Prairie MN
- Material Handler in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager Suwanee GA in Suwanee GA
- Program Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Panel Builder in Duluth GA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Logistics Coordinator-Analyst in West Harrison NY
- Datron Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Machine Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- NC Programmer in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Sterling MA
- Electrical Assembler in Sterling MA
- Fabrication Technician in Sterling MA
- Shipping & Receiving Technician in Sterling MA
- Research Engineering Co-Op Spring 2019 in Milford MA