Test Engineer Manager
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Test Engineer Manager
Title:Test Engineer Manager
Looking for a Manager of the Manufacturing Test Engineering Department for a growing manufacturing company located in Westboro, MA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises and supports manufacturing test engineers. Provides technical training, support, and evaluation of production test technicians.
- Engages in direct contact with customers; has daily interaction with Manufacturing Engineering, Production, Program Management, Purchasing, and Quality Assurance departments.
- Builds and manages a team of manufacturing test engineers responsible for the development, implementation, and support of manufacturing test processes for a diverse range of complex electronic and electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Develops and achieves department objectives.
- Manages individual and team performance through regular staff meetings, one-on-ones, and regular assessments.
- Provides subject matter expertise in electromechanical equipment and power distribution systems.
- Provides design-for-test (DFT) feedback and recommendations to customers.
- Develop test strategies, processes, equipment and protocols for customer designed products
- Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Maintains training plans for Test Engineers and Test Technicians and facilitates cross training on multiple product lines.
- Evaluates production Test Technician skill levels and conducts performance evaluations.
- Provides prioritization of Test Engineers and Technicians in support of production.
- Develops and maintains test equipment and protocols and ensure completeness of documentation eliminates need for any tribal knowledge.
- Requires 10-12 years of manufacturing/electrical test engineering experience and 2-3 years in a managerial or supervisory capacity.
- Requires a BSEE.
- Hands-on experience using test equipment such as scopes, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, etc.
- Schematic generation software (Autodesk or SW).
- Must have a working knowledge of Labview or other test automation tools.
- Must have broad technical skills in digital, analog, and RF technologies.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the electrical test-engineering field, including power and signal distribution panels, electrical hardware, software and firmware.
- Must understand hardware, software and firmware including networking and communications protocols.
- Must be able to troubleshoot electronic components at the printed circuit board level.
- Must have panel build experience including enclosure layout, power and signal wiring to UL or equivalent standards.
- Must have extensive experience generating electrical equipment documentation including BOMs, wire run lists, schematics, torque sheets, cable drawings etc.
- Must have extensive Engineering Change management skills and be able to complete ECO/ECNs within an ERP/MRP environment.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter that is able to work under minimal supervision, with excellent technical, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to lead, plan, and execute test projects.
- Must be methodical, organized, and able to manage multiple projects and tasks on a concurrent basis.
- Must be able to lead and motivate team members.
- Inside Sales Rep in Golden CO
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician - Control Panel Builder in Oakdale MN
- Quality Assurance in Mansfield MA
- Public Relations Manager in Lowell MA
- Jr. Buyer in Hudson NH
- Manufacturing Associate in Hudson MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Machine Operator in Duluth GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Application Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Buyer - Planner in Peabody MA
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Norcross GA
- Press Brake Machine Operator in Peabody MA
- Electro Mechanical Assembler in Lowell MA
- Chemistry Technician I in Golden CO
- Controls Engineer in Mt. Washington KY
- Electronic Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Estimator in Pendergrass GA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Assembly-Production Tech in Golden CO
- Assembler, CT in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Shipping & Recieving in Alpharetta GA
- Estimation Technician in Memphis TN
- CAD Modeler in Carrolton GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Senior Software Test Engineer in Milford MA
- Inventory Clerk in Rochester NH
- Computer - Production Technician in Rochester NH
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Material Handler III in Milford MA
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator in Billerica MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Machine Operator III in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator I in Bridgeport NJ
- Payroll-HR Clerk in Millville NJ
- Credit Specialist in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Warehouse - General Labor in Oxford MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Specialist in Milford MA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Order Picker in Wilsonville OR
- Associate CMM Layout Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Entry Level Staff Accountant in Golden CO
- Maintenance Mechanic in Maple Grove MN
- CNC Programmer in Leominster MA
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer in Milford MA
- Document Control Specialist in North Billerica MA
- CNC Turning Machinist in Milford MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanics - 2nd and 3rd shifts in Lincoln RI
- Assembler-Kitter in Norwood MA
- Electrical Design Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Shipping and Receiving Supervisor in Westborough MA
- Custodian in Westborough MA
- Production Supervisor in Conyers GA
- Candidate Experience Coordinator in Manhattan NY
- Diesel Technician in Lilburn GA
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Controls Technician in Portland ME
- Engineer, Navigation Systems 18-0054 in Alhambra CA
- Sr Electrical Designer in Minneapolis MN
- IT Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Engineer in Dover NH
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Advanced Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- 2nd Shift Production Supervisor in Brooklyn Park MN
- Endoscope Technician in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Industrial Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Executive Assistant in Newton MA
- Logistics Clerk in Franklin MA
- Machine shop Lead - Supervisor - Operations Support in Central Manchester CT
- Preventative Maintenance Tech - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Mechanical - Incoming Inspector in Hudson NH
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- EHS Technician - Environmental Health & Safety Tech in Maple Grove MN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Lab Analyst in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Hollis NH
- MOCVD Section Manager- 18-0011 in Alhambra CA
- Product Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Shrewsbury MA
- Electronics Technician in Framingham MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Bartlett TN
- Test Tech - 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Test Operator 2nd shift in Westboro MA
- Solder Assembler II-III 2nd shift in Westboro
- EM Assembler I-II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- Test Operator - AOI -1st shift in Westboro MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Production Supervisor in Shrewsbury MA