Our client located in Bedford, MA is looking for a Test Engineer to join their team on a direct hire basis.
- V & V test planning and execution for complex IVD device and disposables.
- Planning of resources required for V&V and other testing activities throughout the product lifecycle.
- Performance of traceability from system requirements to test results.
- Oversee regulatory testing to CE, UL and similar standards.
- Self-motivated, organized, able to prioritize and organize time effectively.
- Excellent record keeping, written and oral skills.
- Highly organized, attention to detail, completes assigned tasks on time.
- Proactively communicate with supervisor and team.
- Ability to effectively communicate across internal and external teams to be sure all requirements are met.
- Test software, LabVIEW, python etc.
- BS in mechanical, electrical or biomedical engineering.
- 7-10 years of test engineering experience, preferably in a medical device/IVD company.
- Experience developing test plans and fixtures
- Experience is bringing products to market including FDA approval.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Only local candidates will be considered at this time.