Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
With limited supervision, the Test Engineer will be responsible for developing, assimilating and improving Production Test Procedures, Plans and documents based upon customer supplied test requirements for a leading contract manufacturer specializing in the production of complex electronic systems, electro-mechanical assemblies, industrial and commercial products, medical devices, and military equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and support of manufacturing test processes for a diverse range of complex electronic and electro-mechanical systems and components.
- Experienced with System Level, Module Level, and Board Level Testing; RF and AC power distribution.
- Build cross functional communication and support systems to provide test services to production, program management, manufacturing engineering, and quality.
- Excellent troubleshooting and test process improvement skills which are utilized and effectively transferred to Engineering Test Technical staff.
- Provide disciplined approach to organizing and updating test related documentation, including creating and loading test documentation into Omnify utilizing the ECO process.
- Collaborate with customer to review and provide input to supplied test protocols and test fixtures when supplied. Collaborates with customer and develops test procedures and protocols when not provided.
- Performs root cause analysis of product failures and recommends corrective actions or improvements to the engineering and quality team.
- Designs fixtures to verify functionality while meeting production volume and quality assurance requirements.
- Provide design-for-test (DFT) feedback to customers.
- Has direct contact with customers; daily interaction with Manufacturing Engineering, Production, Project Management, Purchasing, and Quality Assurance departments.
- Requires 3-5 years of manufacturing test engineering experience.
- Hands-on experience using test equipment such as scopes, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, etc.
- Adept in MS office tool sets including but not limited to Word, Excel, Visio, MS Project, Access, Power Point.
- Requires a BSEE or equivalent.
- Must have broad technical skills in digital, analog, and RF technologies.
- Position requires a highly motivated self-starter able to work under minimal supervision with excellent technical, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Can interpret industrial electrical, circuit board, and mechanical assembly drawings/ schematics.
- Working knowledge of digital and analog electronics in terms of functional controls and power supplies.
- Working knowledge of oscilloscopes, DVM’s, frequency generators, optical power measurement tools and spectrum analyzers Exposure to DMM, oscilloscopes, signal generators, hi-pot tester, ground bond tester.
- Exposure to test softwares, example: Labview.
- Experience in authoring detail test procedures.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to lead, plan, and execute test projects.
- Must be methodical, organized, and able to manage multiple projects and tasks on a concurrent basis.
- Must be able to lead and motivate team members.
- Scripting languages and LabView a plus.
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- PLC Programmer- Controls Specialist in South Brunswick NJ
- HR Specialist in Milford MA
- Endoscope Technician in Bartlett TN
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- SMT Production lead in Milford NH
- Sr Project Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Industrial Engineer in Newnan GA
- NDT Inspector III in Central Manchester CT
- Assembly-Production Technician II in Golden CO
- Welder in Sterling MA
- 5 Operating Molding in Hopkinton MA
- Engineering Techs in Merrimack NH
- Short Term Assignment in Suwanee GA
- Belt Fabricator in Suwanee GA
- Equipment Operator (Reach Lift) in Jefferson GA
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Production Assistant: in Los Alamitos CA
- Robotic Weld Operator in Duluth GA
- Warehouse Associate in burlington MA
- Quality Assurance Manager in Beverly MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Peabody MA
- Methods programmer in Milford NH
- Methods Documentation Specialist in Milford NH
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Project Manager in Fairburn GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Test Technician in Tucker GA
- Pin Cell Operator in Central Manchester CT
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Financial Reporting Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Productions Ops Tech II in Milford MA
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Staff Accountant in
- Principle Software Engineer in Lowell MA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Solidworks Drafter in Bowling Green FL
- 2nd Shift QA Tech in Doraville GA
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Device Tech in Beverly MA
- AutoCad Technician in Bartlett TN
- Accounting Manager in Newton MA
- CNC Machine Operator in Norcross GA
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Program Manager MA in
- MANUAL MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Project Engineer in Douglasville GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd Shift in Worcester MA
- Maintenance Manager - 1st Shift in Metro West MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 3rd shift in Worcester MA
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician in Brooklyn Park MN
- Field Service Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Gear Machinist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Recruiting Coordinator in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Distribution Associate in Memphis TN
- Final Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Dispatcher in Marlton NJ
- CNC - Lathe or Mill in Boylston MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Newnan GA
- Project Engineer in MA
- CNC Programmer (Mastercam): in Collierville TN
- Shipping & Receiving in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Operations Supervisor in Ashland MA
- 1st ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Control Box Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Accounting Clerk in Westborough MA
- HR Admin in Auburn MA
- CNC Machinist in Central Manchester CT
- Machine Operators- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Accounts Receivable in Westford MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- CAD Designer in MA
- Engineering Technician in Memphis TN
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Warehouse Associate in Milford MA
- Embedded Engineer in Ashland MA
- Warehouse Shipping-Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- IT Help Desk Technician in Marlborough MA
- Fabrication - Lacing in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Electrical Engineer in Littleton MA
- Project Engineer in Sterling MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Sterling MA