Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
With limited supervision, the Test Engineer will be responsible for developing, assimilating and improving Production Test Procedures, Plans and documents based upon customer supplied test requirements for a leading contract manufacturer specializing in the production of complex electronic systems, electro-mechanical assemblies, industrial and commercial products, medical devices, and military equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and support of manufacturing test processes for a diverse range of complex electronic and electro-mechanical systems and components.
- Experienced with System Level, Module Level, and Board Level Testing; RF and AC power distribution.
- Build cross functional communication and support systems to provide test services to production, program management, manufacturing engineering, and quality.
- Excellent troubleshooting and test process improvement skills which are utilized and effectively transferred to Engineering Test Technical staff.
- Provide disciplined approach to organizing and updating test related documentation, including creating and loading test documentation into Omnify utilizing the ECO process.
- Collaborate with customer to review and provide input to supplied test protocols and test fixtures when supplied. Collaborates with customer and develops test procedures and protocols when not provided.
- Performs root cause analysis of product failures and recommends corrective actions or improvements to the engineering and quality team.
- Designs fixtures to verify functionality while meeting production volume and quality assurance requirements.
- Provide design-for-test (DFT) feedback to customers.
- Has direct contact with customers; daily interaction with Manufacturing Engineering, Production, Project Management, Purchasing, and Quality Assurance departments.
- Requires 3-5 years of manufacturing test engineering experience.
- Hands-on experience using test equipment such as scopes, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, etc.
- Adept in MS office tool sets including but not limited to Word, Excel, Visio, MS Project, Access, Power Point.
- Requires a BSEE or equivalent.
- Must have broad technical skills in digital, analog, and RF technologies.
- Position requires a highly motivated self-starter able to work under minimal supervision with excellent technical, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Can interpret industrial electrical, circuit board, and mechanical assembly drawings/ schematics.
- Working knowledge of digital and analog electronics in terms of functional controls and power supplies.
- Working knowledge of oscilloscopes, DVM’s, frequency generators, optical power measurement tools and spectrum analyzers Exposure to DMM, oscilloscopes, signal generators, hi-pot tester, ground bond tester.
- Exposure to test softwares, example: Labview.
- Experience in authoring detail test procedures.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to lead, plan, and execute test projects.
- Must be methodical, organized, and able to manage multiple projects and tasks on a concurrent basis.
- Must be able to lead and motivate team members.
- Scripting languages and LabView a plus.
- Inside Sales Rep in Golden CO
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician - Control Panel Builder in Oakdale MN
- Quality Assurance in Mansfield MA
- Public Relations Manager in Lowell MA
- Jr. Buyer in Hudson NH
- Manufacturing Associate in Hudson MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Machine Operator in Duluth GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Application Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Buyer - Planner in Peabody MA
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Norcross GA
- Press Brake Machine Operator in Peabody MA
- Electro Mechanical Assembler in Lowell MA
- Chemistry Technician I in Golden CO
- Controls Engineer in Mt. Washington KY
- Electronic Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Estimator in Pendergrass GA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Assembly-Production Tech in Golden CO
- Assembler, CT in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Shipping & Recieving in Alpharetta GA
- Estimation Technician in Memphis TN
- CAD Modeler in Carrolton GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Senior Software Test Engineer in Milford MA
- Inventory Clerk in Rochester NH
- Computer - Production Technician in Rochester NH
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Material Handler III in Milford MA
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator in Billerica MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Machine Operator III in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator I in Bridgeport NJ
- Payroll-HR Clerk in Millville NJ
- Credit Specialist in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Warehouse - General Labor in Oxford MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Specialist in Milford MA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Order Picker in Wilsonville OR
- Associate CMM Layout Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Entry Level Staff Accountant in Golden CO
- Maintenance Mechanic in Maple Grove MN
- CNC Programmer in Leominster MA
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer in Milford MA
- Document Control Specialist in North Billerica MA
- CNC Turning Machinist in Milford MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanics - 2nd and 3rd shifts in Lincoln RI
- Assembler-Kitter in Norwood MA
- Electrical Design Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Shipping and Receiving Supervisor in Westborough MA
- Custodian in Westborough MA
- Production Supervisor in Conyers GA
- Candidate Experience Coordinator in Manhattan NY
- Diesel Technician in Lilburn GA
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Controls Technician in Portland ME
- Engineer, Navigation Systems 18-0054 in Alhambra CA
- Sr Electrical Designer in Minneapolis MN
- IT Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Engineer in Dover NH
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Advanced Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- 2nd Shift Production Supervisor in Brooklyn Park MN
- Endoscope Technician in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Industrial Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Executive Assistant in Newton MA
- Logistics Clerk in Franklin MA
- Machine shop Lead - Supervisor - Operations Support in Central Manchester CT
- Preventative Maintenance Tech - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Mechanical - Incoming Inspector in Hudson NH
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- EHS Technician - Environmental Health & Safety Tech in Maple Grove MN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Lab Analyst in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Hollis NH
- MOCVD Section Manager- 18-0011 in Alhambra CA
- Product Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Shrewsbury MA
- Electronics Technician in Framingham MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Bartlett TN
- Test Tech - 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Test Operator 2nd shift in Westboro MA
- Solder Assembler II-III 2nd shift in Westboro
- EM Assembler I-II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- Test Operator - AOI -1st shift in Westboro MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Production Supervisor in Shrewsbury MA