Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
With limited supervision, the Test Engineer will be responsible for developing, assimilating and improving Production Test Procedures, Plans and documents based upon customer supplied test requirements for a leading contract manufacturer specializing in the production of complex electronic systems, electro-mechanical assemblies, industrial and commercial products, medical devices, and military equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and support of manufacturing test processes for a diverse range of complex electronic and electro-mechanical systems and components.
- Experienced with System Level, Module Level, and Board Level Testing; RF and AC power distribution.
- Build cross functional communication and support systems to provide test services to production, program management, manufacturing engineering, and quality.
- Excellent troubleshooting and test process improvement skills which are utilized and effectively transferred to Engineering Test Technical staff.
- Provide disciplined approach to organizing and updating test related documentation, including creating and loading test documentation into Omnify utilizing the ECO process.
- Collaborate with customer to review and provide input to supplied test protocols and test fixtures when supplied. Collaborates with customer and develops test procedures and protocols when not provided.
- Performs root cause analysis of product failures and recommends corrective actions or improvements to the engineering and quality team.
- Designs fixtures to verify functionality while meeting production volume and quality assurance requirements.
- Provide design-for-test (DFT) feedback to customers.
- Has direct contact with customers; daily interaction with Manufacturing Engineering, Production, Project Management, Purchasing, and Quality Assurance departments.
- Requires 3-5 years of manufacturing test engineering experience.
- Hands-on experience using test equipment such as scopes, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, etc.
- Adept in MS office tool sets including but not limited to Word, Excel, Visio, MS Project, Access, Power Point.
- Requires a BSEE or equivalent.
- Must have broad technical skills in digital, analog, and RF technologies.
- Position requires a highly motivated self-starter able to work under minimal supervision with excellent technical, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Can interpret industrial electrical, circuit board, and mechanical assembly drawings/ schematics.
- Working knowledge of digital and analog electronics in terms of functional controls and power supplies.
- Working knowledge of oscilloscopes, DVM’s, frequency generators, optical power measurement tools and spectrum analyzers Exposure to DMM, oscilloscopes, signal generators, hi-pot tester, ground bond tester.
- Exposure to test softwares, example: Labview.
- Experience in authoring detail test procedures.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to lead, plan, and execute test projects.
- Must be methodical, organized, and able to manage multiple projects and tasks on a concurrent basis.
- Must be able to lead and motivate team members.
- Scripting languages and LabView a plus.
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Quality Document Specialist in Loganville GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA
- Production Control Planner in Central Manchester CT
- Documentation Control Specialist in Maple Grove MN
- Test Technician in Natick MA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- Programmer in Contoocook NH
- Technical Accounting Manager in Billerica MA
- Fabricator in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr iOS engineer in Boston MA
- Lab Processing Clerk in Norwood MA
- Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Microdeburrer in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Director Engineering in Alhambra CA
- Lean Manager-Continuous Improvement Manager in Milford NH
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Final Inspectors in Central Manchester CT
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Punch Press Programmer in Duluth GA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Systems Development Co-op in Milford MA
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Receiving Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Project Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler III in Westboro MA
- Training Coordinator in Ashland MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Customer Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH
- Service Delivery Manager in Minneapolis MN
- Post SMT Assembler in Westford MA
- Mechanical Assembler - 2nd Shift in Ashland MA
- Mechanical -Manufacturing Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Account Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Regional Account Executive MA in Marlborough MA
- Senior Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Senior Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Order Picker in Brooklyn Park MN
- Senior Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Senior Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Senior Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Materials and Production Planner in Tucker GA
- Regional Account Executive MN in Minneapolis MN
- Regional Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Regional Account Executive NJ in Vineland NJ
- Regional Account Executive NH in Nashua NH
- Account Manager MN in Minneapolis MN
- Account Manager GA in Suwanee GA
- Account Manager NJ in Vineland NJ
- Account Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Instrument Assembler II in Eden Prairie MN
- Material Handler in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager Suwanee GA in Suwanee GA
- Program Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Panel Builder in Duluth GA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Logistics Coordinator-Analyst in West Harrison NY
- Datron Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Machine Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- NC Programmer in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Sterling MA
- Electrical Assembler in Sterling MA
- Fabrication Technician in Sterling MA
- Shipping & Receiving Technician in Sterling MA
- Research Engineering Co-Op Spring 2019 in Milford MA