Manufacturing Engineer Manager
We are partnering with a large manufacturing organization in Newnan, Ga who is looking to add a Unit Manager to their manufacturing team. Unit Manager responsible for leading all direct manufacturing engineering activities for product line assigned. Other responsibilities include development and administration of new model process schedules, inter-department improvement activities, as well.
- Manage product line capital expense, ROI, request for funding, and planning.
- Create all project schedules, effectively and quickly communicating changes to all affected organizations.
- Analyze technical performance information to provide the most effective production systems, while constantly improving OEE.
- Lead and develop all Manufacturing Engineers in the area of responsibility, based on ME Handbook guidelines.
- Develop and manage all new model introduction schedules, focusing on identifying critical path items and key milestone attainment, utilizing Process flow, PFMEA and the ME Handbook.
- Professionally manage all contractor and sub-contractor operations and serve as the product line focal point for all machine or capital related issues.
- Participate in Kaizen activities and implement and adhere to all ISO-9000 procedures.
- Perform all other duties as necessary to ensure business success and professionally resolve problems (both internal and external) in a fair and ethical manner while protecting long-term interest of the company.
- 4 year degree in Engineering and 5 years management or project leadership experience within an engineering or manufacturing organization
- Microsoft Project and Office experience
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt