Vice President of Operations
VP of Operations (Canton, GA area)
- Overall responsibility for the P&L, aftermarket strategy, and execution plans.
- Provide hands on management to a team of 35-50+ employees through 4-5 direct reports
- Set up KPIs to track technician productivity and performance.
- Travel up to 20% to customer sites to oversee projects.
- Assist with any other related tasks and projects as required.
- Experience in a heavy machine manufacturing environment is required.
- Strong business acumen is required, always looking for growing business opportunities.
- Mechanical aptitude and proven experience working on and managing large capital equipment (food processing equipment a plus).
- 7+ years’ customer service experience.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred; in a technical field of study.