Sr. Sales Rep
Sr. Sales Rep
We are on the hunt for a hunter! We need to hire an engaging, outgoing, and fun Sr. Account Executive to grow our staffing business in Woburn, MA. The Account Manager is responsible for generating revenue and margin at a level that is sufficient to drive growth and sustain profitability of their division. This requires the Account Manager to consistently research, qualify, sell, service and manage accounts to promote development and growth of the division.
What we believe in:
- Relationships – collaboration, teamwork and helping people
- Opportunity – creativity, empowerment and intrapreneurial/entrepreneurial
- Commitment – exceptional, excellence and achievement
- Integrity – humility and empathy
Essential Functions of the Account Executive:
- Fully understand the Davis Companies mix of business, core competencies, growth potential, and all economic business trends that can affect our market.
- Research and explore geographic and market territory to constantly be generating new prospects and clients.
- Work cohesively with other members of the sales team to cross-sell and penetrate accounts whenever possible.
- Work cohesively with recruiters to provide information regarding target markets, prospects, requisitions, and future needs as well as, provide candidate and sales lead feedback.
- Take personal responsibility for reaching and exceeding stated activity and performance goals for new business, expansion of existing business, revenue, gross profit, etc.
- Conduct sales calls that effectively demonstrated how Davis is superior to our competition and that will successfully bring in solid requisitions.
- Provide clients with proposals, presentations, and materials that effectively demonstrate how Davis can fulfill their needs and exceed their expectations.
- Provide nothing but exceptional customer service to all clients and prospects.
- Maintains complete and timely documentation of all accounts and sales activities in our data system.
- Complies with established Quality Management System Policies and Procedures; verifies work for accuracy to ensure quality of output.
Qualifications of the Account Executive:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- Three years related business experience in a technical or service industry or one year of Davis recruiting experience.
- Must be outgoing and self-motivated with a strong desire to excel; must have personal drive.
- Must be creative, decisive, and have the ability to react quickly to changing needs of our clients.
- Have the aptitude and attitude to succeed and learn staffing industry
- Strong time-management skills and focus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be comfortable giving presentations to potential clients.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, the Internet and computer aptitude.