Sr. Sales Rep
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Sr. Sales Rep
Title:Sr. Sales Rep
We are on the hunt for a hunter! We need to hire an engaging, outgoing, and fun Sr. Account Executive to grow our staffing business in Woburn, MA. The Account Manager is responsible for generating revenue and margin at a level that is sufficient to drive growth and sustain profitability of their division. This requires the Account Manager to consistently research, qualify, sell, service and manage accounts to promote development and growth of the division.
What we believe in:
- Relationships – collaboration, teamwork and helping people
- Opportunity – creativity, empowerment and intrapreneurial/entrepreneurial
- Commitment – exceptional, excellence and achievement
- Integrity – humility and empathy
Essential Functions of the Account Executive:
- Fully understand the Davis Companies mix of business, core competencies, growth potential, and all economic business trends that can affect our market.
- Research and explore geographic and market territory to constantly be generating new prospects and clients.
- Work cohesively with other members of the sales team to cross-sell and penetrate accounts whenever possible.
- Work cohesively with recruiters to provide information regarding target markets, prospects, requisitions, and future needs as well as, provide candidate and sales lead feedback.
- Take personal responsibility for reaching and exceeding stated activity and performance goals for new business, expansion of existing business, revenue, gross profit, etc.
- Conduct sales calls that effectively demonstrated how Davis is superior to our competition and that will successfully bring in solid requisitions.
- Provide clients with proposals, presentations, and materials that effectively demonstrate how Davis can fulfill their needs and exceed their expectations.
- Provide nothing but exceptional customer service to all clients and prospects.
- Maintains complete and timely documentation of all accounts and sales activities in our data system.
- Complies with established Quality Management System Policies and Procedures; verifies work for accuracy to ensure quality of output.
Qualifications of the Account Executive:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- Three years related business experience in a technical or service industry or one year of Davis recruiting experience.
- Must be outgoing and self-motivated with a strong desire to excel; must have personal drive.
- Must be creative, decisive, and have the ability to react quickly to changing needs of our clients.
- Have the aptitude and attitude to succeed and learn staffing industry
- Strong time-management skills and focus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be comfortable giving presentations to potential clients.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, the Internet and computer aptitude.
- Test Tech II in Westborough MA
- Client Services Assistant in Oklahoma City OK
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Compressor Operation – General Assembly Line. in Flowery Branch GA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Assistant in Los Alamitos CA
- Wiring Technician in Norcross GA
- Shipping-Recieving Clerk in Alpharetta GA
- Lead Electrical Control Panel Technician - Final Testing in Plymouth MN
- Warehouse Associate in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer I in Cordova TN
- Picking - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Marketing Respresentative in Acton MA
- Process Design Engineer in North Canton OH
- Forklift Driver in Memphis TN
- Stockroom Attendant 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- 1st Shift General Laborer in Gloucester City NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Account Payable Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Machine Operator in Millbury MA
- Quality Inspector-Auditor 2nd shift in Sturbridge MA
- Documentation Specialist in Sturbridge MA
- Quality Assurance Tester in Suwanee GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Second Shift Thin Film Tech in Millbury MA
- Shipping Associate in Duluth GA
- Shipper II in Waltham MA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Videographer in Marlborough MA
- Shipping Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse - Receiver in Suwanee GA
- 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Manchester NH
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Technical Support - Level II in Moorestown NJ
- Technical Support - Level I in Moorestown NJ
- Expeditor in MA
- Wiring Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Executive Administrative Assistant in Gloucester City NJ
- Hone Operator in Los Alamitos CA
- Retainer Inspector in Los Alamitos CA
- CNC Machinist-Shift Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Payroll Benefits Specialist in Memphis TN
- Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Visual Inspector in Norwood MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 6-12-19 in Westborough MA
- Contract Talent Acquisition Specialist in Milford MA
- R&D Assistant in Lynn MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Sunrise FL
- Plant Electrician in Milford MA
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving-Packaging in Memphis TN
- Buyer in Lynn MA
- Electrical Engineering Manager in Jacksonville FL
- Mechanical Engineering Manger in Jacksonville FL
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- CNC Machine operator- 2nd shift in Central Manchester CT
- Product Specialist in Bridgeport NJ
- Sr. Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Asst, Lab I in Mobile AL
- Facilities Maintenance Tech in Flowery Branch GA
- 2nd Shift Mazak Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Assemblers in Jefferson GA
- Technical Support Representative in Marlboro MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Warehouse Specialist in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Material Planner in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Industrial Engineering Manager in Gainesville GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Embedded Software Engineer in Watertown MA
- Mechanical Engineer in CA
- EM Assembler II in Westborough MA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Patient Positioning Tech in Oklahoma City OK
- Sr. Materials Associate in MA
- Assembly Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Sr Traffic Specialist in Natick MA
- Field Service Specialist in phoenix AZ
- HR Shared Services Representative in New Castle DE
- Manufacturing Engineer in Manchester NH
- Shift Supervisor in Gloucester City NJ
- 2nd Shift General Laborer in Gloucester City NJ
- Talent Acquisition Specialist in Milford MA
- Customer Service Rep in Waltham MA
- Operations Scientist in Milford MA
- Assembler II in Milford MA