Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our Client in the Gainesville GA area is looking for highly skilled Assembly Technicians. This position will be performing assembly functions at an individual workstation to produce equipment and sub assemblies, read and interpret assembly drawings and communicate with other departments within the company such as quality, design, manufacturing and engineering.
This position ranges from $17-$20 an hour based on experience
- Perform various non-repetitive mechanical assembly functions using hand or power tools.
- Build machines and sub assemblies according to design requirements and customer specifications.
- Operate any equipment needed to perform the job, including various presses and material handling equipment.
- Inspect, test, and complete a quality checklist to ensure that customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Identify and report defective materials or quality concerns to Department Manager or Quality representative.
- Participate in the scheduling of work to ensure that all tasks are completed according to the dispatch list to meet shipping schedules.
- Provide training and instruction to inexperienced personnel.
- Document problems and suggest improvements, acting to improve timeliness or reduce costs.
- May require assembly of a complete system and test running equipment with product.
- Complete Product Improvement Process forms to document problems.
- Some travel may be required from time to time to assist the Service department or R&D with customer installations or rebuilds.
- Cross-train to work on different equipment and in other areas of the shop, as needed.
- Participate in Department training and meetings as appropriate.
- Know and follow the company procedure manual and safety rules.
- Any other activities deemed necessary by the department manager.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Strong mechanical ability and manual hand dexterity.
- Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings and electrical schematics/wiring diagrams.
- Sit-down forklift experience.
- Previous experience with hydraulics and pneumatics is a plus.
- The ability to work with co-workers, customers, and vendors in a courteous and tactful manner to resolve problems.
- The ability to concentrate, handle pressure, meet deadlines, and pay attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills required.
- A motivated, self-starter with the ability to follow directions and complete assignments with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Maintain professional demeanor and a positive attitude under stress.
- CNC Machinist in Norcross GA
- Accounts Payable & Receivable Specialist in Leominster MA
- Engineering Administrative Assistant in Leominster MA
- Electrical Engineer in Hollis NH
- Quality Inspector in Hollis NH
- Mechanical Engineer in Duluth GA
- Assembler Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Electro-optical Instrument Assembly Technician in Woburn MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Atlanta GA
- Traffic Coordinator in Franklin MA
- Kitter-Assembler in Norwood MA
- Lead Machinist in Memphis TN
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Freight Dispatcher in Vineland NJ
- Facility Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Design Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Test Tech in Westborough MA
- Punch Press Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Sr R&D Technician in Eden Prairie MN
- Purchasing Contractor in East Boston MA
- NDT Level III Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Technician-Machine operator in N. Billerica MA
- Test Specialist in Suwanee GA
- HR Manager in Clinton MA
- Material Handler 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Accounts Payable Temp in Buford GA
- Manual Machinist in Peabody MA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Facilities EHS Manager in Southbridge MA
- EM assembler in Leominster MA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Entry Level Production Manager in Bensalem PA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Customer Service Representative in Oakdale MN
- Planner II in Bridgeport NJ
- Warehouse Supervisor in Bridgeport NJ
- EM Assembler in Waltham MA
- Financial Analyst in Westford MA
- Material Handler in Waltham MA
- CNC Machinist in Murrayville GA
- Press Brake Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Inventory and Material Control Associate in Duluth GA
- Customer Service Representative in Norfolk MA
- Principal-Secondary Assembly in Wilsonville OR
- Control Panel Point to Point Wirer in Wilsonville OR
- Machine Operators in Lebanon NH
- Electrician in Cumming GA
- Solder Assembler in Natick MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Portsmouth NH
- Mechanical Technician - Assembler in Eden Prairie MN
- Wire Machine Operator in Ayer MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Lean Manager in Milford NH
- Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Logistics System Coordinator in Everett MA
- Sr. Engineer in MA
- Industrial Painter in Duluth GA
- Administrative Assistant in Bartlett TN
- Project Manager CAD Tech in Bartlett TN
- Refrigeration Tech in Acton MA
- Control Panel Wirer Technician in Acton MA
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Sales Administrator in Needham Heights MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Kennnesaw GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Program Manager II in MA
- Parts Counter Attendant in Bridgeton NJ
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Document Control Specialist in Worcester MA
- Test Technician in Worcester MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Test Tech I PCB in Westboro MA
- QA Mechanical Inspector in Ashland MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westborough MA
- EM Assembler II in Westboro MA
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- EHS Coordinator - Environmental Health and Safety in Maple Grove MN
- Administrative Assistant in Sudbury MA
- 2nd Shift Machinist in Newton MA
- Sr. Sales Rep in woburn MA
- CNC Operator in Ashland MA
- Documentation Specialist in Ayer MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Production Manager in Lynn MA
- Material Coordinator in Worcester MA
- HVAC Mechanic in Bridgeton NJ
- Director Of Operations in Memphis TN
- Executive Assistant in Milford MA
- EM Assembler in Malborough MA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Entry Level Machine Operator - Die Cut collector in Sutton MA
- Machine Operator in Sutton MA