We are currently seeking an Assembly Technician for our client in Tucker area. The Assembly Technician will prepare and assemble all necessary sub-assemblies for final assembly and piece part shipments of products.
This position is a direct hire opportunity and multiple shifts are available. The pay ranges between $14 and $16 hourly depending on experience and outcome of the interview.
- Follow electrical and mechanical blueprints and work instructions to assemble electronic components for all phases of production as assigned.
- Complete final stages of assembly in preparation for shipment.
- Maintain calibration and tooling equipment, such as torque wrenches and multimeters in accordance with company guidelines.
- Conduct final inspection of completed assemblies per work instruction and quality guidelines in preparation for shipment.
- Document completion and interruptions in the assembly process per the assigned work instruction.
- Record all non-conformances during the assembly process.
- 3+ years in similar role, such as a semiconductor, aerospace, or medical device industry.
- Preferred completion of accredited technical institute in electronics or electrical engineering.
- Understanding of the calibration process and experience working in quality systems
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical drawings, wiring schematics, and work instructions.
- High level of attention to detail to complete tasks per the production schedule.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To directly contact us, please call 470-655-4802