We are currently hiring for a full time, Direct Hire, Calibration Tech to join our advanced scientific instrumentation facility in Hudson, MA!
We offer an excellent salary, advancement opportunity, benefits, and monthly bonus incentives of up to $1,000!!
This is a 1st shift position, Monday - Friday, with potential for overtime.
- Ensure that the calibration laboratory is run in an efficient and profitable manner meeting the performance targets set by management
- Respond to customer technical and quotation requests directly. To maintain records and provide Calibration written and verbal quotations
- Maintain and track and document through quality procedures calibration and repair projects from inception to completion.
- Manage the activities and calibration methods in compliance with quality manual and quality procedures ISO17025 and ISO9001 standards
- Ensure personal and external safety with in the calibration laboratory. To follow good working practices and use of PPE provided. To insure only authorized persons are accessing the Calibration laboratory.
- Provide technical support and guidance to Sales, Engineering and manufacturing to improve quality and performance of products
- Maintain requirements of the Company’s records and management of calibration documentation in compliance with quality systems ISO9001 & ISO17025
- Ensure daily, weekly monthly and annual tests of primary and secondary standards are maintained internally or externally.
- High School Diploma or GED with at least 2-3 years of electronics calibration experience in manufacturing
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Experience using and reading a Digital Volt Meter (DVM)